Close

Banned User

Default Returned Products

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey bruce wasup? just wanted to know if you\'ve restocked any of those used products in the returned products section ( http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum-club/returned-products/index.html ) how long does it take for you to update the page from the time you receive the returns? it\'s cause all those products there seem to be for women and it would be cool to add some used products to the large order i\'m going to make in a few days.

Default Re: Returned Products

Fortunately, we don\'t get that many products returned. There are probably a couple here and there of items marked out of stock. The system is to let them pile up to at least a dozen of an item before marking them in stock. They disappear so fast.
    Bruce

Banned User

\"The system is to let them pile up to at least a dozen of an item before marking them in stock.\"

Cant wait [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Banned User

Bruce, which product gets returned the most?

I am going to guess unscented Edge. The reason we get a lot of that back though, is the Newbie Special and the related fact that there is just so much of the stuff sold. Maybe it is not the best item to put in the hands of a newbie as well.
    Bruce

Banned User

There is one way of preventing products from being returned, those TE sample spray\'s you were giving out was a good idea, maybe you can get the manufactures to make little samplers of their best products like (Alter Ego, Primal, TE, SOE) then you can sell them all as a \"super sampler pack\" to the pubic for a cheap price around $15 -$25 then everyone would have the chance to try out all the products in the Love-Scent arsenal, then purchase the one\'s their satisfied with.

Thats a good idea!

Phero Pharaoh

<< Maybe it (TE) is not the best item to put in the hands of a newbie as well. >>

AE or SoE seem to be the safest products for beginners. You really need smaller (cheaper) bottles really for this (newbie specials) though. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

Banned User

A mini 3ml SOE roll on would be cute and could probably go for $18 - $20 with a free mini TE.

...then you can sell them all as a \"super sampler pack\" to the pubic for a cheap price ...

You said pubic......h

I can\'t figure out how to type Beavis and Butthead.

Banned User

lol, Elana\'s has my mind in the gutter...

Enlightened One

I thought around here all our minds are in the gutter, isnt this a proper forum feature lol, look at the article on pherocon 2003 all about sniffing other people and the death and dying scent i mean common we are almost at our primalists here.

Banned User

BRUCE!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img], how about now? any returned products in stock [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]?

\"Are we there yet?\"

or even better:

\"Can you here me now?\" \"Can you hear me now?\"
    \"Can you hear me now?\"....

Sorry, Phantom, couldn\'t resist. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Banned User

lol, I got $300 bucks to spend and i\'m probably going to be the first one to ransack all those returned mones [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]!

$300?! Wow! With all that, you\'ve got plenty to get something for you and ME TOO!!!
    (Notice the anchoring. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] )

I would guess that there\'s nothing preventing Bruce from taking existing, full-sized products and transferring them to \"sampler\" vials. The manufacturers might be against it, though. It would certainly lower the price of the samplers; getting a smaller version from the manufacturer would probably be rather expensive in comparison.

The package would have to be newbie-friendly, though. Perhaps include vials of four different pheromones, and an eyedropper to apply them with? And instructions [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

What does it mean \"Low level\" in the returned products section?

Banned User

I think that means that they\'re unused but the bottles were\'nt filled properly or they leaked somehow, they\'re at least 2/3 full.

Enlightened One

Hey phantom you could buy my ideal mix and try it out, (just kidding) ok so yeah thats a good idea, products on the cheap but you arent using as much, why not just get the chem set for starters and perhaps WAGG and youve got the raw compounds to make youre own mix and for just under 160 bucks instead.

Banned User

Yea that sounds good, i\'m probably going to purchase some stuff since the only products I have left are 18 SOE Packs, 1 bottle of AE/m and a bottle of PPA/w [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. Well actually i\'ve created my own mix PPM#1 ( Phenomenal Phantom Mix #1 ) it consists of 2 drops of AE/m and 2 drops of PPA/w (1:1) the results are pretty good so i\'m going to be posting hits in a new thread in a couple of days.

Enlightened One

Let us know how it goes with youre new mix phantom.

Thread Information