Close

Banned User

Default Rogue Male.... UGH

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I decided to try out rogue male since I saw the lonely ol bottle on the bottom of my drawer (since me and my stupidity has forgotten the horrid results that this product has given me) I put on 1 dab on neck and 1 dab behind each ear (3 dabs total) I got the typical DIHL\'s I usually do with it (Rogue Male seems to be the best out of all the products I have on getting DIHL\'s).

So I get to school and F!@!%#%$@$!%@$%@$%@$!%$CK!!!!! my damned girlfriend (School GF) is being such a Bltch, ignoring me (she did\'nt even give me a hug when she saw me in the mourning) so I said F!CK it and went on my buisness (I was still getting DIHL\'s from girls for some reason) I saw her again at lunch and all she could converse about on the F!CKING lunch table is how good looking some other guy is and how she wants him to rip off her clothes ect...she did this right in front of my F!CKING buddies that I usually hang out with and it got me really pissed.

So I again said F!CK it and went to the gym to vent my frustration and played some Basket Ball. Then when I was leaving I went to hug her and she turned the other way, F!CKING Rogue Male can go to HELL! i\'ve had the same results from it using it standalone and that was the last straw, I took the bottle and smashed it against the F!CKING brick wall a few blocks from my school. No more Rogue Male for me, the stupid thing is that I know shes going to be all over my FUCKlNG C0CK tommoro when I wear some DD#1, SHlT!!!!!, what a freakin bad day that was!!!!!

Default Re: Rogue Male.... UGH

Sorry mate that sounds pretty sh*t.

But I doubt its just the RM, must be something else aswell. I\'m not suggesting anything, but if my gf had said that stuff about that other guy I would have told her to piss off, or at least say something similar back.

Banned User

Actually I\'ve always had that reaction using Rogue Male everytime I put it on they : 1) fix up they\'re F!cking hair, 2) put on lipgloss then 3) tell me how badly they want Joe Shmoe to BANG THE F!CK out of them and it\'s always Joe Shmoe never me. I\'ve never had that reaction out of any other None ONLY product, Rogue can F!CK it self.

Banned User

Oh yea, SPMO can do the same (it can goto HELL), just spilled it on my hand by accident and it smells like SHlT.

Odd, I\'ve never had that, nothing like with any product in fact. I don\'t know, but at least you know it doesnt work for you.

Banned User

Sorry for being so harsh but THANK GOD, I just checked my mail and I got my 38 SOE gel packs I\'ve been waiting for [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img], I cant wait till tomoro!!! BRUCE your a F!CKING Life Saver!!!! I don\'t what I would do without you.... I love you man!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Banned User

I had a great day today, I applied half a pack of SOE gel to face and neck then sprayed a couple of sprays of drakkar on shirt/pants and went on to school. I got alot of DIHL\'s from young cuties, some of them would just stare at me with a huge grin and I would just smile back [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]. I got to school, it seemed like all the guys wanted to give me a pound and say wasup which was cool [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I looked around and did not see my school GF (note: I have 2 girlfriends, one thats just for show (school GF) then the other that I know from elsewhere which is my real GF) Though I wanted her too be there today cause I wanted her to kiss my ass and apologize (note: I did not wear NPA with the SOE (DD#1) cause I did not want to risk the aggression)

Well to sum it up really quick, I got with another girl at school, she\'s realllllllly cute (like a 9) cause what my other school GF did is unforgivable. She invited me to go to her house tomoro and you know what that means [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

<<She invited me to go to her house tomoro and you know what that means>>

You really should stand up for yourself and make them do their OWN homework. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Banned User

lol trust me, were going to be doing much more than studying. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

\"lol trust me, were going to be doing much more than studying.\"

Uh! Making popcorn??

Phantom,

So, what pheros are you planning to wear for this.......\"cramming session\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] ?

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

I know i\'m going to be poping something but I hells know it\'s not popcorn! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Hey Phantom i thought Rogue Male is suppose to make the females more relax with you like what Primal instinct does ??
    It has the same ammount of none as PI and the colgne scent of APC right ???

Banned User

In my opinion APC smells better, Rogue Males scent has probably 1 note that\'s the same but thats it.

\"i thought Rogue Male is suppose to make the females more relax with you like what Primal instinct does ?? \"
    ----------------------------
    SOE is meant to make famales more cool with you, it makes them think of you as one of their own (it helps break the ice) The Anone in Rogue Male is supposed to make them look at you as more sexy, make them horny and make you the Alpha male. But it did\'nt work for me [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img], (I rather use TE/NPA since it\'s made for that purpose and has more stable hits than any other Anone product in my opinion)

And yes it does have the same amount of Anone as Primal, but remember not all aNone is created equally.

Banned User

\"So, what pheros are you planning to wear for this.......\"cramming session\" ? \"
    -------------------------------------------------
    lol, sorry I did\'nt even see your post. I\'m going to wear a half pack of SOE gel and 1 dab of NPA. I\'ll report the results tomoro, wish me luck!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Thread Information