Thanks to my unfortunate SoE experience last night, I did learn something. It took me a little while to really figure out that it had happened though.
I ended up wearing about 4 dabs -none last night. I\'m not sure about the concentration, since it was apparently converted -nol. I covered with Saturnalia, a perfume with EW added to it (I think the concentration is 1:1500, but I\'m not sure)--used 4 dabs of it. Anyway, at a meeting last night, the guys were quieter, not as much joking around, and rather respectful. Almost to the point of being submissive. Even my boss. No questions about anything I said--they just did it/nodded thoughtfully, etc.
I wasn\'t as touchy as usual, since I could smell the -none on me and didn\'t want to get too close to anybody and share the stink.
Wiped off as well as I could with hot soapy water after the meeting, and could still smell the -none. Covered again with 4 dabs Saturnalia. At the movies, the guys were again respectful and almost submissive, but three different times one of the guys brushed his hand across my back. I\'m not sure why. Same gesture--three different guys. They were all kinda quiet around me. Not in a bad way, just didn\'t seem to have a whole lot to say. The friends I went out with are all open enough with me to tell me if I smelled weird/bad/etc.
I admit I liked that reaction a bit. I might have to work with it and use it for other occasions.