Close

Banned User

Default Pheromone Doesn\'t Work

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I received my order of NPA and APC to make JB#1 4 days ago. However, seems like I am not getting results. I made a small batch to test it out by mixing 6 drops of NPA with 14 drops of APC in the roll-on-bottle. I applied an one-inch-line with the roll-on-bottle on both my wrists and a dab behind both my ears(like cologne) and went to school(college), class. I see no difference. Please tell me if I am doing something wrong or if the pheromone don\'t work. I\'m around 5\'10\" 155lbs. Thanks

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: Pheromone Doesn\'t Work

My friend, as one of the first rules that I have learned using pheromones, you should have patience!!! Pheromones does not work as a miracle, to put them work you should do a lot of experiment. For instance, I have been using them for 3 months, and until now I only had a hit and it was last weekend.
    Also I suggest you to before you start to make mixes, you should have a big practice using them standalone. And also, read, read and read a lot the forum....

Very good advice. Thank You!! It often takes several weeks before they bite, even if they are trying to resist \"nibbling\" now.

Funlover

Banned User

I don\'t understand. Pheromones use smell(or unconsious smell) to trigger a hit, not conditioning. How can something that doesn\'t work now work later unless it is changing my personal body chemisty over time or conditioning the subject over time. Unless you are telling me to keep trying different ratios. If you are please tell me a good ratio I should try. Like I said I\'m 5\'10\" 155lbs. 22yrs. Thanks

Phero Pharaoh

<<Pheromones use smell(or unconsious smell) to trigger a hit, not conditioning.>>

You have to remember there is an intelligent being behind there too. They might get an impression from the pheros but be good at hiding any obvious signs of attraction etc.

Also females can be affected by what time of the month it is. It\'s been shown they will go for a more testosterone traited male at one time of the month and a softer more feminine man at other times etc. The pheros are part of this picture too. When you consider that, you begin to realise that it might take a few weeks to realise that hits are happening.

There\'s a lot of \"right place at the right time\" stuff happening. The -mones will help you be prepared better then if you didn\'t have them. Keep your eyes open and play around with the dosages etc too. And as someone else said ...read, read,read. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

If all else fails just OD on the stuff 10 drops and go raom a crowded place.

Phero Dude

you also have to keep in mind that maybe youre already producing alot of NONE (what is contained in the NPA and APC) naturally and by adding more youre just getting bad results. I myself have never been able to use none products (except with WAGG) since my none production is already super high. Maybe a nol or rone product might work better for you...at the end you have to put in time like most of us have to find the right product for you...unfortunately not everything works for everyone..at least in my experience...

Phero Guru

Just wear it every day. Not every woman will respond to it but when you find that one who does, you will know it. You might try hanging around places where there\'s lots of women around - I don\'t recommend bars as there\'s all kinds of scents in the air: tobacco, alcohol, perfumes, etc..

Banned User

That\'s true. However, it seems like I don\'t get any hit. It\'s the same as if I were to not put anything on. Can you tell me some good strategies to figure out the best ratio. How should I approach this? Should I just try one product at a time, applying little by little until I get a result then try another product until I get a result and then mix the both together with the same ratios? Please help. thanks

Phero Dude

what ive notcied in the past is that when none doesnt work for you...as is the case for me, it comes across as if you werent wearing anything at all...girls wont notcie you or will not look your way. When I first started using none I thought that this was a sign that I wasnt wearing enough..but little by little I learned that this was a clear signal of a none OD...keep trying at very minimal doses...one dab or even less than that and if you still dont get a reaction it might mean that none just doesnt work for you...let us know what happens either way and well continue to point you in the right direction...

Journeyman

Ditto to Sonnyblack. I\'ve noticed the same with -none.

Phero Enthusiast

Last weekend I discovered that the one that works for me is AE/m standalone. I apply 5 drops; two on my clothes, two behind my ears or my chin, and one on my pulses. As I said I tried it last saturday at a party. During the party I were always with 4 girls all around me, like a James Bond movie. At the end of the party, those girls invited me to go club next saturday night and even one invited me to sleep over there.
    To see if my application was currect, tuesday I applied the same amount at college. My English intructor that is about 30 years old start to touch me on my arm for the first time, and I saw on her eyes that special look. Today I applied again the same amount to see if I were not sleeping, and as soon I got inside the class the instructor screamed very loud my name. Also during the class she tried to touch me again.
    I also love to use AE because when I put it I feel like I am the man... I can do everything. So, as you can see, so far so good. You just have to find your best product and the right amount. This is just a game... and do not forget to apply them everyday. It is practicising everyday that you learn maths at school, isn\'t????

what is your age and physical description, al?

**DONOTDELETE**

Pantero, another brilliant signature. I enjoy your sense of humor. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

thanks

thanks, but this one isn\'t original

**DONOTDELETE**

Doesn\'t matter, it was a good selection.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

As have I. Often the next day without reapplying you get all sorts of touchie feelies.

Banned User

So what do you think I should get? What pheromone will work best for me? I\'m 22yrs old 5\'10\" 155lbs. and clean cut. Can somebody recommend me something? Some people are saying that AE works for them in my \"physic\". You say WAGG. What mixtures should I try? Please help. Thanks for the help people!

Stranger

The second reply by sonneyblack was an EXCELLENT one. GREAT advice. Im 18, 139, skinny sorta, I lift weights 4-6 times a week. and im around 5\'6\". would i naturally produce a lot of what ever may be in Pi/m. Cuz i wear that, and NEVER get a result. HELP... als, im about to start a cycle of juice, will this affect anything, cuz it has been known to have many side effects.

Just because PI doesnt work for you doesnt mean you produce lots of -none. It may be your attitude, overly shy, so you dont actually fit your phero signature, sending off confusing signals.

Stranger

well i am shy by nature, or i just dont talk a lot (im not quite sure if there is a difference). But i walk confidently, tall as possible, shoulders back to give them a bigger appearance. When i walk i try to look as talk and as big as possible, but what about the roid cycle and body building factor, cuz i have heard that lifting weights (heavily, which is what i do) releases lots of pheromones (is that even true)? and i really want to know what the roids will do to my pheromones.

Depends on the roids

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Hemmrhoids are a pain in the ass.

I think Doc\'s been on the source again! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

I am 18 yrs old, athletic body on good shape. I used to lift some weights last autumn but now because I do not have time I go everywhere by walking to keep the shape. Also I am the kind of average looking guy, like 5 out of 10.

Phero Enthusiast

How do I know if I should use a more none product or a more nol product??? For example I have both PI and AE, but I just got sucessful with AE

Well going by your age (and that you\'ve just had success with AE), i would say -none works for you, but you need some -nol to balance it out. SOE might be good for you aswell, but I think you would need some -none in there aswell.

Phero Enthusiast

Well it is even more difficult to get hits if you are targeting
    Asian chicks. Mind you, i\'ve been using pheros for a year
    but i still get inconsistent results.

Stranger

steroids not hemmoroids

Thread Information