Hello forum members,

I just got back form the Pheromone trade show and figured I would give everyone a report. What a rare and invaluable experience it was to be able to not only meet, but “hang out” with Bruce, Phil, James, and others. Their level of intelligence, education, experience, and knowledge on the subject of pheromones and related science is truly impressive. I learned more in a couple of days, than I would have ever thought possible, and I enjoyed every second. Not only were they willing and eager to share their knowledge with everyone, they are a HELL of a lot of fun.

There will be plenty of pictures, reports, and probably audio/video posted as soon as Bruce, and James get back to their homes, so look forward to that. As a side note, I hope nobody thinks that Bruce is on vacation. The poor guy has a laptop as an appendage! He was (somehow) conducting business and solving problems while at a ghost town in the middle of the Arizona desert! I’m guessing that he has figured out a way to read/write E-mails while swimming. His level of dedication and care to his business, customers, and you forum members, is truly impressive. Plus, you will be proud to know that not only Bruce, but Phil, James, and the entire industry, pays serious attention, and acknowledges the field-testing, and input that all of you contribute. You were referenced during the speeches/Q&A portion of the program, and to the reporters. So please be on your best behavior, as this forum will be accessed many times over the next several days!

The lessons learned from this first show will assure that the next one is exceptional. Hopefully, more of you can attend next year’s show (start saving for it now). There were some forum member present for this one, and I’m sure they will be posting with much more detail as they get back home. This is an unbelievably interesting science and the advancements are dramatic. Hope to see everyone there.