Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Stranger

Default Pherocon #1 report.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello forum members,

I just got back form the Pheromone trade show and figured I would give everyone a report. What a rare and invaluable experience it was to be able to not only meet, but “hang out” with Bruce, Phil, James, and others. Their level of intelligence, education, experience, and knowledge on the subject of pheromones and related science is truly impressive. I learned more in a couple of days, than I would have ever thought possible, and I enjoyed every second. Not only were they willing and eager to share their knowledge with everyone, they are a HELL of a lot of fun.

There will be plenty of pictures, reports, and probably audio/video posted as soon as Bruce, and James get back to their homes, so look forward to that. As a side note, I hope nobody thinks that Bruce is on vacation. The poor guy has a laptop as an appendage! He was (somehow) conducting business and solving problems while at a ghost town in the middle of the Arizona desert! I’m guessing that he has figured out a way to read/write E-mails while swimming. His level of dedication and care to his business, customers, and you forum members, is truly impressive. Plus, you will be proud to know that not only Bruce, but Phil, James, and the entire industry, pays serious attention, and acknowledges the field-testing, and input that all of you contribute. You were referenced during the speeches/Q&A portion of the program, and to the reporters. So please be on your best behavior, as this forum will be accessed many times over the next several days!

The lessons learned from this first show will assure that the next one is exceptional. Hopefully, more of you can attend next year’s show (start saving for it now). There were some forum member present for this one, and I’m sure they will be posting with much more detail as they get back home. This is an unbelievably interesting science and the advancements are dramatic. Hope to see everyone there.

Banned User

Default Re: Pherocon #1 report.

Thank you for your report OO.

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

thanks a lot !
    Frenchie

Enlightened One

I wonder what my impact has been over 4 years being associated with this website, i was there at the old old forum before it all took off.
    Was i referenced in the speeches ? lol looking forward to the pics, speeches and information on new products advancements etc.
    Looks like the forum is getting proper recongiztion it deserves.
    Remember folks i also went under the name as Donaldduck in the early arhcieves as well.

WE\'RE NOT WORTHY!!!.....WE\'RE NOT WORTHY!!!

So.....Were their any CHICKS there!

I\'ll let James tell you about \"Laura\".
    Bruce

I\'m glad it was such a success, I have been here since the old boards (three years ago) myself, I don\'t think anyone is going to remember me. Definitely want to see the photos and listen to audio of the convention.

<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

I\'ll let James tell you about \"Laura\".
    Bruce

<hr></blockquote>pics? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Stranger

Bruce,

Can you arange for Laura to give out ...\"free samples\"... next year? ...... (if we can pry JVK away that is).

upsidedown

Rats! Wish I could have been there. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Sounds like it was a lot of fun!

Wish it was a bit closer to home though. Cant wait for the pics!

Stranger

OK. Where would everybody like to have the show happen? I think that it would be interesting to see what kind of responses this question gets. Bruce put out a substantial amount of time, effort, and money to produce this first show. I\'m certain he would like to hear what you think as to the \"ideal\" location. ----Please think about this and don\'t be selfish (in other words, don\'t say! \"Whistle stop, Arkansas\" just because you live there).---- This is a chance to put in some serious, effective input!

Las Vegas is the trade show capital of the world. But that is due to the fact that people like to go to Vegas due to the infinite number of things to do there. But, these are business oriented people. The ideal location for you might be ????

If you take this question seriously, you could have a profound impact on next years show. In fact, this deserves it\'s own thread, but Bruce will be home by the end of the week so I purpose waiting till he gets home to start that thread. BUT, in the meantime, throw your suggestions out there. Include your home location/city, and (taking into account your willingness, desire, interest, and finances), the location that you would like to see the show that would be your limits of travel.

Keep in mind that it is impossible to please everyone, but there has to be an “Ideal” location. (As long as Laura will be there), .… (Sorry, I was fantasizing again) …. But let’s see what kind of input we get. Now is the time to start planning!!!!!!

Here is my proposal………. IF!!! You will post the following information.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Home State,

City, “or area”

Age,

Preferred locating of trade show (taking into account the max distance you would be willing to travel affordably).

Preferred date(s)

What would cause you (be instrumental), to attend such a convention/trade show?

.................................................. ......................................

THEN! I will post a link to LAURA’S website (you won’t be disappointed)! Plus, I’m sure she will be there next year! …… For you women, …..I will be there! (Who could ask for more)? Everyone wins! (Actually, I am saving myself for FTR! As we had fantisies ........ I mean discussions....... about her), after the show !!!!! “only goooooood things said”!

All jokes aside, your input will decide the location of next years show …… IM(NSH)O.

Because I\'m such a nice guy, ALL the women who attend can stay at my house for free!!! What a sweetheart I am.... In fact, we ( the women and I) should have a 7 day pre- show meeting! (just to work out the details)!!! I have found that my spa is the perfect place to \"work out\" any differences we may have!

**DONOTDELETE**

To give you dreams and then make your dreams come true, this is my mission.

Have the show in Washington, D.C.

Banned User

I guess somewhere at the East Coast (Orlando?) would be a good place for a next convention. I know a lot of the phero professionals live at west side of the USA, but I think a number of people, including me, would be more pleased with a location in the East. For me, it would make it affordable (money and time) to fly over the Atlantic.

BTW, OO who are you? Are you one of the old members with a new name?

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Stranger

No. I am unique. not an re-branded poster! P.S. I assume that you mean \"Fly over to the Atlantic\", as opposed to \"Fly over the Atlantic\". A subtle difference (unless you are a passanger or pilot)! .... Just teasing ....

Banned User

\"THEN! I will post a link to LAURA’S website (you won’t be disappointed)! Plus, I’m sure she will be there next year!\"
    -------------
    Does she look that good?

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Thanks for the report. I regret deeply I could not attend.

Hopefully next year I can present something on the psychology of pheromones.

When I said closer to home, it\'s the fact that I live in the UK that causes the problem.

Maybe next year, if its in the summer. But i will almost definately make the year after (if there is one!!), which will be my year out messing around.

Who knows, maybe I will have made something of myself by then and I can sign some photos...lol

Enlightened One

Well i think it should be in Los angeles next year, although living in australia i wont be able to make it (hawaii perhaps)

Well I\'m recommending Orlando Florida and not because I live here. Tourism is down and I\'m sure you will get a good deal for flights and hotels. Plus there\'s Walt Disney and Universal Studios what better way to spend a weekend. I do agree the next one should be on the East Coast my other choices would be New York City or Atlanta GA.

Phero Dude

Austin, Texas...im super nearby there....

Phero Pro

i like orlando. but I think the best thing to do is to find out how many people would definetly go to it if it was in/near their hometown. which ever town gets the most votes has it. I would LOVE to have gone (to met some of you guys, bruce, and others PLUS FREE PHERO SAMPLES!). If it is in south florida I will definetly go and most likely if in central florida.

Enlightened One

Florida sounds like a great spot to hold it.

cuddlebear

I don\'t suppose this will surprise too many, but I would vote for Florida as well. (I\'m in Jacksonville) ... and hey, not too far south, I can only walk backwards and thumb for so long [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

yea...Florida\'s not too bad

Banned User

I would reccomend NYC, not because it\'s where I live it\'s because there\'s alot more people here that are open to new ideas and are willing to spend their money on a drop of a dime. Almost every guy I know wears AXE body spray just because they\'ve seen those stupid ads on TV that show that manicans sprayed with the stuff become irresistable to the opposite sex.

Also you will get much more attendies than any other state or city in the united states. Here everyone is addicted to the word Sale, Bargain or Free Samples i\'m sure if you put one or two adds that says their\'s going to be a conference about a something called pheromones, a substance which makes you irresitable to the opposite sex and that there\'s a gorgeous woman named Laura giving out FREE SAMPLES, im 1000% sure that you\'ll be trying to keep people out then bringing them in.

Enlightened One

Or somewhere with close access to reporters = publicity and increased sales plus extra corparate research and new products on the market. Extra compounds for us to mix up.
    Bruce are u in the process of putting everything up or are u still catching up and travelling.

cuddlebear

At the present moment, Bruce is on at least a partial vacation. I\'m sure we can get someone cute in FL to hand out free samples too [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I think the main thing to take into consideration when choosing a spot is ...(wait for it)...women!! Needs to be suitable test subjects! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information