Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    cuddlebear

Default Re: Pherocon #1 report.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Spoken like a true guru .. I think we have plenty here .. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

If we were to choose a place based on availability of beautiful women, we probably would have to go to Moscow or Prague. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

lol I agree with you Cptkipling Miami Beach and Fort Lauderdale have the best looking women. I think your eyes would pop out. Forgot to add one more thing to my idea for Orlando. The Orlando international airport is only 20 minutes away from international Drive where we have a mega-convention center. Hotels are nearby also. Don\'t worry cptkipling we got good-looking women here in Orlando also.

yep yep.

miami, ft. lauderdale.... i would definitely go]

from mid to south florida is a yes
    north florida - hopeful yes

**DONOTDELETE**

You\'re going to Pherocon to get laid???

What about the women on the forum? I say, WHERE\'S THE BEEF?!

Lots of dashing young attorneys looking all GQ in the DC area, with beautiful manners and Platinum cards...

Banned User

I guess Pherocon isn\'t the best place to get laid, with all those other guys pumped up with mones around. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Dont worry FTR, there\'s enough to go around [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

But really, whats a pherocon without women! You could see first hand the different reactions, en mass testing of products/mixes, and the stories would be so much fun!

But can we knowingly unleash that kind of force on an unwitting female (or male!) public? Hell yeah! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

http://www.sexheals.com/laura_moore.asp is the link to Laura Moore\'s picture/site. My snapshots don\'t do her justice. Don\'t know if she will post any more revealing shots, but you can see that she looks great. She also is a former Penthouse callender model. We met on the internet several years ago when she was writing an article on pheromones for a \"Fittnessl\" magazine. We reconnected when she wrote me regarding the recent report by Monell researchers on pheromones from men affecting LH and mood in women. She gratiously agreed to bring her books and attend the conference. Obviously, she was a welcome addition; will be joining the Forum; and most likely writing at least one more article on pheromones soon.

Stranger

James, you are too sweet! Many thanks to you, Phil, and Bruce for a thoroughly enlightening conference. I\'ve already sold an article on bodybuilding and pheromones to IronMan Magazine. I\'m also searching magazines geared towards homosexuals so I can be one of the first to \"shock\" the world with the news that pheromones really do exist and even affect human behavior.

Enlightened One

Welcome aboard we will give you plenty of discussion here on this forum, plenty of news and views for youre articles etc.

Phero Pro

Yes, welcome to the Forum. By the way... did they, ummm, did they tell you about the initiation? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

lol

Someone needs to keep a leash on Gerund, every new lady that comes on... lol

[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Banned User

\"I\'m also searching magazines geared towards homosexuals so I can be one of the first to \"shock\" the world with the news that pheromones really do exist and even affect human behavior. \"
    -------------------------

Would you care to elaborate on that statement. lol, I did\'nt know everyone on this earth was either a bodybuilder or a homosexual.

**DONOTDELETE**

Really?? Every new lady? Is that so?

That\'s fascinating, CptKipling. I would just love to hear more. Which other ladies, when? Do tell. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Dear Sex Diva, fellow redhead and goddess,

Actually, between you and me, if Gerund were to invite you to private dialogue, I believe you would find it well worth your time and attention, as I have. I recommend him to you without qualification.

Best regards and welcome from FTR

Ok, hows *most* new ladies who *seem* attractive? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

This conveys no difference in meaning to my mind, as of course all of the ladies, whether newbies or established forum members, seem (because they are) attractive.

This one just came right on with the pictures to prove it.

Enlightened One

Hey we all smell attractive so we are attractive, no need to worry about looks, bypass that and kick in their biological urges to find u attractive.

I\'m looking forward to reading your article, and hope you find suitable placement for one on homosexual pheromones. For those who haven\'t seen my \"Scientific Evidence\" website page: the Monell researchers who brought us the most recent report on male pheromones altering LH and mood in women also have an abstract indicating a forthcoming presentation. Sexual orientation correlates with odor production and homosexuals prefer the odors of other homosexuals. This concept led me to write an article with a pheromonal explanation of mammalian, including human, homosexuality. The link from my site takes you to Across Species Comparisons and Psychopathology, where the 2-part article was published June and December 2002. Data from a human study is lacking until it is reported at the next AChemS annual meeting. Explaining all of heterosexual development based on odor/pheromonal conditioning of the visual/sexual response cycle is easy--there is no other explanation for visually perceived physical attraction. However, the same model must be used to explain variability in sexual orientation that include homosexuality, asexuality, transsexulality, bisexuality and also most of the paraphilias: odor, rubber, leather, shoes, underwear--get the picture? It\'s not visual, everything about mammalian, including human, sexuality is odor driven.

That was one of the main points I wanted to make at the conference: new information will take the concept of human pheromones into the main-stream, most likely because of the controversy among researchers who have tried to explain homosexual orientation. So far,. my ASCAP publication hasn\'t attracted too much attention. That may or may not change anytime soon, but eventually the explanation will become widely accepted--just as the link between men\'s pheromones and women\'s LH and mood has become accepted. By the way androstenol has been shown to alter LH levels in women, which provides the rationale for its use in products like SOE. I\'ll try to keep my web site updated as new info becomes available, with the \"Scientific Evidence\" page usually being the most relevent to those interested in the science, while the \"For the Layperson\" page will contain news reports.

Banned User

Where are the pictures and video\'s of Pherocon #1? We are dying to see some ..

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I need to spend more time editing the pictures before posting them; hopefully later this week. Bruce has the video.

Watcher,
    I remember your posts starting from about 2 years ago, when I became active on the Forum. Can\'t recall whether I even mentioned the Forum in my presentation, but if I did it would have been a more general approach. Your contributions are very significant and much appreciated. I know of several cases where your response to a question or comment was exactly what mine would have been, or better. I look forward to your future contributions.

Banned User

Bruce, I read in one of your posts before that there were going to be new products on display at Pherocon, Did you see any promising products?

Just curious to know if any boards members showed up at the convention, or lurkers for that matter?

Enlightened One

Im wondering if someone from the conference (lurker) perhaps has been behind the problems on the forum ?
    Still looking forward to all the forthcoming material, guess i had better re-register donaldduck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information