Close

Stranger

Default Newbie looking for some advice

visit-red-300x50PNG
    So i just found this forum and have gone through hundreds of posts etc and it\'s a lot of info to take in. I\'m a 20 year, 5\'9\", 145 pounds... i\'m not built but i\'m not really fat at all either. I have no idea what i should go out and buy here.

I have a cologne that i like a lot but i\'m not sure if i can use that with drops or i need an additive or something else. From reading stuff, i\'m not so sure about WAGG because most of my friends are girls and i get along great with them usually...(i think that\'s what WAGG is for) i just have trouble taking it to the next level and would like to. If that helps any.

I\'m looking for girls around my age and a relationship would be nice but then again not neccessary.

I would appreciate any help I can get with what to buy. I don\'t want to spend a huge amount but money isn\'t a big issue. Any other info i should be providing?

Oh yeah... does this stuff affect you mom/sister etc. Also, how often do most people wear this stuff?

I know i asked a lot so again any help would be appreciated... Thanks.

Default Re: Newbie looking for some advice

I would recomend one of 3 options:
    [list][*]SOE and NPA[*]SOE and AE[*]AE NPA
    (Note that you can exchange TE for NPA in any of those)

SOE and NPA is Watcher\'s mix. This will get you sexual hits, but also a well rounded general mix for everyday use aswell.

SOE/AE and AE/NPA are my creations (yes im actually going to claim them now, big step!). I would say use SOE/AE if you are normally quite an intimidating person, and use AE/NPA if you are less confident.

The NPA/SOE combo is great for sexual hits. I use 5 parts cologne, 2 parts NPA. Being 20 you will want to cut down on the anount of NPA (or any -none containing product) because you probably produce a good supply on your own, plus younger women are sometimes scared off by too much -none..

The above combo helped a friendsip become much more[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]!

Stranger

So the NPA/SOE mix or Watchers mix sounds like a good one to me...thanks a lot. i\'ll go out and buy one of each i guess... what is the best thing to use to mix/apply the two with my cologne?

Stranger

is NPA the one with the secret ingrediant?

Banned User

<<<<is NPA the one with the secret ingrediant? ?>>>>>

Yes.

Banned User

<<<<<So the NPA/SOE mix or Watchers mix sounds like a good one to me...thanks a lot. i\'ll go out and buy one of each i guess... what is the best thing to use to mix/apply the two with my cologne? >>>>>

SOE is already pre fragranced so adding some cologne to the mix wouldnt be a good idea.

<<SOE is already pre fragranced so adding some cologne to the mix wouldnt be a good idea.>>

I am mixing NPA with fragrance because I am using it more heavily than SOE. I don\'t think the SOE has a strong enough frgrance to cover up the NPA stink and it fades rather quickly. I am applying the NPA/fragrance mix to my chest area and the SOE to neck. I have recieved several compliments about my smell[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img].

Banned User

That would work too, just try to pick out a cologne that will not clash with the SOE. I find that SOE\'s fragrance (applied to skin) lasts about 2-3 hours.

Enlightened One

Yeah if the scents clash it can be not as effective, heres another to try if you have SOE/NPA/AE mix them in a even amount 1:1:1 ratio and it is quite a good mix. Although SOE and a1 http://love-scent.com/kits/extra/order.html
    is good also.

Stranger

Is it necessary to use a musk cologne with SOE then? I just bought a new cologne, Lacoste, thats not too musky (but not sporty either), more of a refreshing fragrance, so would it work? or is it strictly a trial-by-trial basis?

You dont need to wear any cologne with SOE, but if you want to, it is just a case of trying different things out (i haven\'t smelled either of your colognes).

Thread Information