Close

Stranger

Default New Asian Guy Seeking White Women, initial results

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello All,

I was so happy to finnd that I had recieved my order of NPA and AE on Saturday, which is a mere 3 days from when I placed the order and i got it via regular snail mail. Kudos for the prompt service.

I havent seen that much of a reaction, using the straight APC (10 drops of the full strength formula) or the straight AE (3 drops). So I decided to try to add some NPA to the mix. I put on 2 drops of AE and 2 drops of NPA. Then I got my first DIHL. It was almost eerie. It happened on the train, I was standing next to the left of this girl who was sitting down. She was probably about 3-4 feet away from me. She just stared at me and I looked back and she just sort just had this vacant look in her eyes. So I gave her the old \"hey how ya doin\" double eyebrow lift and a half smile. and she sort of snapped out of it and half smiled me and looked away.

Is this 1:1 AE to NPA two drops of each an odd mix. Is that pushing OD range.

The thing is, I think my natural pheromone signature is really low, cause I can work out, sweat like a maniac and not shower for 2 days and I never develop BO. And its not that Im immune to my own stench, I have done this when I have had girlfriends and I would ask if I stunk and they would always say no, and these girls were the type to say I stunk if I did stink, not lie trying to be nice.

So is this odd that I may need so much of the -none to get any noticeable reaction. Do some people just need much more -none if they do not produce any themselves normally.

I would appreciate any further advice.

upsidedown

Default Re: New Asian Guy Seeking White Women, initial results

In my opinion, that was a bit of an OD....hence the DIHL look. You\'ll have to experiment with different amounts to find what works best.

But, if it were me, I\'d mix the AE and NPA together...but you\'ll have to get some separate bottles to mix it in. I\'d go with 5 drops AE to 1 drop NPA for starters and then go with 2, maybe three drops of that.

If you\'re not in a position to mix the two right now, then I\'d back off to maybe 1 drop NPA and 1 drop (maybe 2) of AE. You can always add more while you\'re out testing if you don\'t get results with the lower amount...and see what works best.

Good luck.

Banned User

Default Re: New Asian Guy Seeking White Women, initial results

Yea 2 or 3 drops of AE and 1 drop of NPA should work fine or if you have the chance, 2 drops of NPA and 6 dabs of APC.

Thread Information