Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    **DONOTDELETE**

Default WAGG: What A Great Ripoff !!!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I\'ve had this product for almost a week and no results! i\'ve tried 2 to 14 dabs with Hugo Boss Cologne and there\'s been no change in the people act around me, no looks, no smiles, no hugs nothing. I feel like i\'m throwing bottled water on my self, please help before I throw this away. Avoid this product, it\'s completely worthless!

Banned User

Default Re: WAGG: What A Great Ripoff !!!

Have you tried it in combination with other products, preferably none products? You should be able to smell the scent of (clean) sweat too (Even I can smell something), so that tells you it actually contains pheromones ....

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Return it

**DONOTDELETE**

It\'s one thing to express disappointment if a product doesn\'t work for you, but another to say that it\'s a rip off and advise people not to buy it.

I sampled WAGG and it is not bottled water.

It is a brand new product and we are not sure just yet exactly how to use it, and it may work well for some and not for others, just like the rest of the pheromones. But it is not a rip off nor just bottled water.

As I understand it, WAGG was intended to counteract the \"Clint Eastwood\" effect that SOME men have, which is that they come on quiet, intense, intimidating, not so friendly -- hence, they would benefit from something called \"What a Great Guy!\" If you don\'t have that in your personality/makeup to counteract, then WAGG is maybe not your product.

Success with pheromones takes patience and experimentation. Hang in there. Try something else, or try your WAGG in mixes. I\'m sure the guys will help you. Just rest assured you were not ripped off.

WAGG seemed to soften up the effects of -none (NPA) for me. I don\'t thnk it is a stand alone rpoduct, unless you just naturally produce extreme amounts of -none.

**DONOTDELETE**

------ Have you tried it in combination with other products, preferably none products? You should be able to smell the scent of (clean) sweat too (Even I can smell something), so that tells you it actually contains pheromones .... -------

I did not know this product was supposed to be used in conjuction with something else, but thats pretty stupid. There should be a warning on the order site (DO NOT BUY IF YOU ARE NOT BUYING WITH ANOTHER PRODUCT) This product is not great at all, any results that you would get using this with another product would be coming from THE OTHER PRODUCT!, thats if the others work at all.

Banned User

MM, we don\'t know yet how WAGG exactly works and if it would be better to use it in combination with other pheromone products or not. Users tentatively report that WAGG/none is a good combination.

\"any results that you would get using this with another product would be coming from THE OTHER PRODUCT!\"

Experienced users would be able to find out the difference of say PI/WAGG compared to PI alone. To be able to draw some sort of conclusions they have to wear these combinations several times.

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

Well maxmaxx has only made 2 posts so far, so obviously he didnt read the forums beforehand before making the purchase to get an idea on what it was and that it could be used with other products. When buying something this expensive i would at least gather some information first ???.
    Have u used any other love-scent products mad maxx ???

Phero Pharaoh

Now this proves my point about newbies and pheromones right. See, if pheromones become mainstream, people will assume it is junk and throw it away and at the same time, advise others not to buy them. He would have thrown it away if this forum ceased to exist!

I know this post is irrelevant to the thread, but it\'s living proof that there isn\'t much threat if others do find out about mones.

- Krish

Phero Enthusiast

Looking at 10 bottles of \'mones on my shelf, there are no more than 4 that I would consider using stand-alone, and in practice I always mix them. So does my wife. Take the 2 bottles of SP essential oils, the A1, or even the TE/w, NPA or SoE. All of them will do something on their own, but almost none of us use any of those products unmixed. Then there are the 2 bottles of pure copulins, those benefit from some -nol. The only things which everyone seems to agree are passable stand-alones are n/PPA/w and AE/w, but the equivalent products for men aren\'t always as complete.

My current mix is based on AE/w and NPA with a dash of A1. If I had WAGG I\'d throw in a bit of that, too. My wife\'s using AE/w and n/PPA/w with a hefty dose of EW and a dash of TE/w in it.

I guess I don\'t see what the problem is. It\'d be great if there were more balanced, complete products out there, but the companies that make them are necessarily going to lag us by a bit. If I could get myself a 10 ml. bottle which was something like:
    7.5 ml. AE/w
    1.6 ml. NPA
    .7 ml. WAGG
    .2 ml. A1
    (unscented, of course)
    ...then I\'d be delighted to never buy anything else.

Maybe they\'ll have something like that in a year or two. Even premixed, unscented DD#1 would do the job for most of you younger guys. Until then, I\'ll figure out uses for all 10 of those bottles.

Banned User

In my opinion DD#1 and DDlite are the best mixes ever made and probably the most affordable to produce, the combination of the Friendliness of SOE and the raw sexual power of NPA/TE are spectacular. Who ever created this mix is a genius. I have by far had the most hits with this mix than any other standalone product. Two thumbs up for DD#1 [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Banned User

I wonder if this special is still valid...... ( http://love-scent.com/soe-edge-special/order.html )

Phero Dude

So try something else... I\'ll be the first to say that not everything is going to work for everyone. As I\'ve said I-don\'t-know-how-many-times before, I have several things that are filler in practical use. I have other things that actually frighten me in their effectiveness, in my case, that would be NPA, RM and SOE.

If you think these products are going to make the girl / guy of your dreams follow you home, and desire only to be your eternal servant, then you have a mistaken view of them. Pheromones are ONE factor in the overall picture.

If you\'re wearing a tee-shirt that says \"F*CK OFF AND DIE,\" don\'t speak to anyone, and keep a generally dark \"presence,\" then all the pheros on the planet are going to do nothing for you.

If you normally put out the \"Clint Eastwood\" aura, then try Primal Instinct for women and Scent of Eros. I know from my own experience that they make people around you just WAY too friendly. By the way, the effect is not just on those you want to attract; it will be on everyone, so if there are people you do not wish to deal with, then you maybe should get your money back. It\'s like wearing stylin\' clothes and exuding money; people -- ALL people -- are going to notice.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

You should really consider telling your mommy about that.

Enlightened One

I WATCHER CREATED DD#1 (I USED TO BE KNOWN AS DONALDDUCK BEFORE SWITCHING TO WATCHER) SO THANKU FOR THE COMPLIMENT, NOW GO READ MY THREAD ON MY IDEAL COMBO

10% Anone
    40% Anol
    10% Arone
    20% WAGG
    10% A1
    10% Diluted EWw (400:1) in a water solution.

Anyone who tests it should get very very good results.

Stranger

i am a newbie. i am surfing the love-scent.com. noticed that u all does lots of mixing, say not many are gd for stand-alone. is SOE and EDGE good enough for stand-alone?

wonder if u all consider those pheromi\\ones that do not better or worse? of all the websites iseen, only love-scent mentioned mixing. pretty impressive, but as a newbie, can seem a bit overwhelming. wonder if u all consider mixing so much that important?

I think everyone would agree that *THIS* forum is at the cutting edge of pheromone technology. In some cases, we know more (collectively) than the people actually producing them.

Stranger

pretty impressed wif this forum i must say... u guys got all the stuff, jus that the mixing means i most probably have to buy more than 1 type... the mixing a bit difficult it seems

You dont have to mix, not at all.

By far the easiest way to get a decent spread of pheros on you is to apply a drop of this, a dab of that etc. Not only is it much easier, but it is almost fool proof. If you mess it up, you aren\'t wasting $20 of product...

Stranger

oh really?
    i was thinking of getting soe, but seen u all mixing it some other stuff. yah, mixing some stuff with soe to enhance it. wonder if soe alone is gd enough for pick-ups?

It depends on your personality.

If you are quite good at initiating and closing with woman anyway, SOE will be the perfect product for you.

Stranger

the problem would not be initiating, cause i dare to intiate. but my success rate not veri high.. mayb 30-40 %? closing? that is even worse... hope soe helps though

SoE might be good enough for you as stand-alone. It\'s a mix of -mones as it is.
    You might check out the women\'s forum. There are a few reports there, including one from me, about how turned on SoE can get us females. And it smells good too. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

What type of responses do you usually get?

Stranger

for intiating, most would jus say hello. there were be ard half that ignore me. most times, these gals r rather pretty. mayb i lok too decent. yah man, some frens i lok above aver, but jus too decent, need to get more funky, more bad guy look.

for closing, most times i fail to get their numbers. they will giv some crap, like til fate wil meet or watever. wonder is it me or ineed backup like pheromones?

SOE could be good, as long as you are more forward/confident/entertaining when you initiate. If you feel you need some help (which is fine), then maybe get TE aswell.

Your spelling is atrocious.

Stranger

haha... ok, wil spell in full? make for better reading?

Actually, it IS easier to read if you don\'t shorten everything. I guess I\'m just old and can\'t figure them all out off the top of my head like some people.

Banned User

attractromance.com they hold a product called Hi-Octane+2 which has been proven to contain no pheromones at all.

Phero Dude

Well I read Madmaxxx\'s post - And I hope that by now , u all agree with me , that its not a good idea to go crazy about a new product (by posting placebo-induced dreams in the Forum *cough* bsxs *cough*) , hyping it without real testing...

this is just misleading to n00bs like MadMaxxx...I guess he bought it without making sure he knows everything about it....probably just saw somebodys \"praise-wagg-to-heaven-post\"

Ok , its madmaxxx\'s own fault too....but nobody wants stuff like that to happen again (people buying products , failing to use them the way intended , then posting how bad the products are , just because they didn\'t work for them)

So don\'t mislead those guys + be aware that things u post have a certain impact....

Oh btw MadMaxxx.....though I haven\'t tested Wagg yet...I think you have a quality product there (judging from other peoples experiences/posts ) maybe u need to gain a little more knowledge (by reading this Forum , listening to some of the advices members give u ) So that your next purchase will be good for YOU and good for US !

I\'d rather see u write a hit-story , than writing a \"stupid\" post like :: \"WAGG: What A Great Ripoff !!! Avoid this product, it\'s completely worthless! \"

Ok dude , enjoy......

oh and bsxs , dude no offense , just had to pick that up again , cos madmanxxx turned out be good proof for my warnings in the past....(that obviously were not too far-fetched)

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information