Close

Phero Dude

Default Inspired by Manchorito\'s Alpha-attempt

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Here\'s a thought I\'m gonna try...

2-3 drops EACH of NPA and PIm. *NO* idea what I\'ll cover it with! Maybe 1 dab of PIw to keep myself out of the fog... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Default Re: Inspired by Manchorito\'s Alpha-attempt

lol good luck!

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: Inspired by Manchorito\'s Alpha-attempt

hey im in a title...cool. tell me the results cuz i need more alpha in me

Phero Dude

Default Alpha-attempt experiment FAILED

Okay, y\'all:

2 drops of PIm in hair
    2 drops of NPA on face
    1 drop of A-1 in hair

NOTHING BEYOND NORMAL.

Inexpensive test, fortunately; didn\'t blow a lot of product... Oh well.

Banned User

Default Re: Alpha-attempt experiment FAILED

Thats definitely a None OD.

Phero Dude

Yeah, but NOTHING...

Not a dirty look in the elevator, NOTHING...

Banned User

Which pheromone products do you own?

Phero Dude

Simpler question would be which DON\'T I own...

I don\'t have WAGG, nor the ir-colognes, nor PPA... I actually get compliments on Attraction, even though it doesn\'t seem to get much writeup here... NPA is a ROCKER, tho\' WAY too easy to OD on. AE-1 is okay, though not ALWAYS on... I think it\'s my own chemistry affecting the results. AE-2 is nice-smelling; seems a bit better than AE-1; maybe I\'m using more, or maybe the new scent is getting attention and causing more attention...

I find PPC makes ME silly... I found out the hard way to not put it on before driving... I almost wrecked the car because of the buzz! Felt like a weed buzz, and I was hitting 90 on those mornings! WOO --- HOO!!!

Don\'t have chem set: $$$
    AFA is good; seems to be about as good as NPA on me.
    APC I like for the smell. I only get minimal results with it straight, but I\'m going to try it straight on NEXT Tuesday at class. I think I\'m going to use RM-NPA on this coming Thursday. BTW, RM-NPA had this girl hanging all over me a few months ago... She\'s engaged now, and I\'m over her anyway, but it was...\"interesting.\"

I like Lure: smells kinds \"talcum-y,\" to me... Not bad, but not mega, either. It\'s something I use for \"a change.\"

Realm is one of those odd ones... Doesn\'t seem to be much of anything in there, but it\'s gotten some strange looks... It\'s okay, but doesn\'t get much, uh, \"airtime,\" so to speak.

Andro 4.2 does nothing for me, but I keep it around as a filler... I figure it has SOMETHING in it, so I find uses for it.

SOE and its gel I like a lot! People get very talkative, but it doesn\'t get DIHLs for me. FWIW, I\'ve found you don\'t necessarily NEED DIHLs to make progress. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

PIm isn\'t bad; not as strong as NPA...
    PIw makes people talk too much! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    TE regular and sw: I like them a lot; don\'t actually think of them all that often... I\'ve heard that TE and NPA are basically the same thing; different concentrations to adjust for the different quantities in delivery (spray vs drop).

I\'m still experimenting with the blends... Obviously I haven\'t hit it yet, otherwise I might be married by now!

I think that\'s about it... Ain\'t ya glad ya asked? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

There\'s so many possibilities then. JB#1, JBX and DD#1 seem to be the best mixes in my opinion. JB#1, JBX give me that sexual alpha edge, DD#1 is a mix of Alpha, Friendliness and Sex Appeal. Try them out, and have fun, then post the results after [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Yeah, I plan to try others, but I\'m not going to mix them, per se... I\'m going to just mix x-drops of one with q-drops of another and burn the whole thing, or just put the drops directly on me without mixing... As it was, I\'d been mixing about 1/8 oz per mix, and not wanting to OD on smell, I\'ve kept them light... I don\'t want to do to people around me normally what I did in my little bar (think glowing orange fog of Realm)! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Of course, I don\'t think I\'ll be going to the bar much -- atmoshpere changing; (too foggy? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] ) If I do. I\'ll keep the old standbys handy. Whip up the blends for other things...

Phero Pro

rjm, that\'s a very comprehensive report. Thanks for taking the time. I get down to the Burg quite often. I have found the Foundry and the Vahalia brew pubs to be quite a fertile place for meeting and connecting with women. I also have a couple of places in Oakland that I enjoy, but sometimes the University crowd makes it difficult for an efficacious evening.

Phero Dude

Cool! I actually don\'t stay around Oakland too much... Too much attitude. Valhalla sounds like a neat place... It just kinda sucks being the last single guy of the group... Makes it doubly hard when others don\'t necessarily share the same interests...

Phero Pro

Brewpubs are great places to meet women who might have an interest in quality brew. It creates an opportunity to meet someone with a shared interest.

Thread Information