Close

Thread: Witches' Brew!

Phero Dude

Default Witches\' Brew!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I was playing with some things I *STILL* have (how long have I been gone and STILL have much stuff left!?!?!?) and came up with one of those OHMYGOD! mixes.

~3ml Rogue Male
    ~3 drops NPA
    ~2 drops of SPMO
    ~4 drops of AE -new-
    ~5 drops PIw

You\'ll notice the Sandalwood / Musk leanings of this. Using about 4-6 drops (hair, sides of face and wrists) and covering with Lucky Gambler oil (Sun\'s Eye brand).

Effect: Females CONSTANTLY talking to me, sometimes actually beyond what I want. This includes a way-hot professor (after term is over!). Sometimes more. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Now, I just have to get around those who aren\'t attached.

Side effect: Lots of GUYS talking to me more than I want too... Sure, it makes for good networking, but sometimes it keeps me away from the primary purpose.

Phero Pro

Default Re: Witches\' Brew!

i could actually make this but with AE/m old.

Phero Dude

Default Re: Witches\' Brew!

Craziest thing -- Obviously I have quite a few of the products, but EACH seems to lack SOMETHING, even though they have the SAME pheros in them... I mean, Andro 4.2 does nothing, but TEm gets reactions. PIm may get nothing much, but RM gets smiles and talkativeness... For me, AEm is good, but unreliable. Go figure...

I\'ve found that when I mix them, I get the best results. Of course, the mixing of scents comes out pretty neat, too.

BTW: So *THAT\'S* what pumpkin pie tastes like! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thread Information