Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default General Question & Pure Instinct Question

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I\'m new to this. I have read some of the post regarding mixing pheromones. What is this about. Does this go beyond the products on the market.
    Also, I just purchased \"Pure Instinct,\" has anyone tried this product and if so how did it work. I can\'t seem to find it on the net.

Thanks

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: General Question & Pure Instinct Question

If you mean \"Primal Instinct\" I know someone here can help. As for the mixing. So people including myself buy multiple pheromones and make a mix to get the bigger bang. My mix is APC and NPA, others use The Edge (TE) and APC (Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate) and still there are other mixes too.

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks for the reply. Can you explain to me what NPA and APC are and what the difference is. I know this sounds stupid, but like I said I am really new to this and unfamiliar with the terminology.

Also the name of the Pheromone cologne is \"Pure Instinct.\"

I have also tried \"Lure\" and it works great. I went to this club and it was like all the women would only order from my part of the bar. Guys were even coming up and saying \"man you\'ve got the most popular seat in the club, I want your seat.

Thanks

**DONOTDELETE**

Basically, both APC and NPA are androstenone based products.

NPA very concentrated and unscented. It is designed to be added to another liquid, like a good cologne. The manufacturer has not released the complete product formula, but they\'ve hinted that androstenone is not the only ingredient.

APC, however, is very light (or so the current thinking goes) on the pheros and *is* scented with various e-oils. Since it is so light on the pheros and the scent seems great for masking the phero \"smell\", others, like Jambat, have created a custom mix of 30% NPA to 70% APC and have had great success.

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks Lex for bringing me up to speed.

Thread Information