Close

Thread: a1

Phero Enthusiast

Default a1

visit-red-300x50PNG
    what is a1, like what does it stand for. what is it good for too? thanks

Phero Dude

Default Re: a1

I don\'t have the bottle in front of me, BUT, as I recall it\'s Androstenedione... It supposedly helps females relax when they\'re going through PMS -- a worthy use, eh guys!?

I sometimes put a few drops in the hair.

NOTE: There was someone, I *think* Wilde Oscar, who said it gave them a depressed feeling. Being borderline insane, I haven\'t had that feeling! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

Androstadienone

Phero Dude

Thanks, Franki! These chemical names are just WAAAAYYYYY too long! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Randy,

Good to see ya\' back! It\'s been a while!

The only time I\'ve ever gotten a depressed feeling from pheromones was when I accidentally spilled them. And then it wasn\'t psyco-active but rather the result of pissing away money. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Androstadienone has never had any bad effect on me, and it\'s always been useful as a softener of \"on the rag\" and \"pre-rag\" effects.

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Hey, Thanks!

I thought it was you... Maybe DD... I dunno; just recalled the primary comment about it... ANYway, that leads me to a whole other line of thought:

Is there something that would cause other males to go into a depressive mood? I\'m thinking that we could get the competition down, maybe keep a dab of -nol under our own noses to counteract the effect, and thereby look like gods!

Any thoughts? Should I make a separate thread out of this?

BTW, Thanks for the info on the Damiana Liquor! Love the stuff!

Randy,

I do recall some forum members claiming that A1 had a negative effect on them. But then, I don\'t think there\'s a phero available that somebody hasn\'t associated with some negative effect.

I believe that there was even clinical \"evidence\" to this effect, (A1 causing depression in men), but I believe that the source was one I always find questionable.
    Any time I see Erox, Pherin, Berliner, Monti-Bloch, Jennings-White, or any of that crew behind a piece of research, I take the findings with a grain of salt. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I just know that A1 doesn\'t bother me in the least.

Glad you\'re enjoying Damiana!

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thread Information