Hi everybody!

This is my first post ever and I just want to let you all know what happened to me my very first time I used Primal Instinct!

I got my blue bottle today and out of curiosity, i tried to get 1 drop out of the bottle \'coz i can\'t figure out how to use the dropper. So when i finally got 1 drop, i didn\'t want to waste it so i put it up behind my ears. I\'m not expecting anything coz that was about 5pm when i got home and the only thing left for me to do is my daily jogging and i know i\'m not gonna meet any girls along the way. BUT !!!......

when i started to run outside the neighborhood, a big male dog was running crazy after me and I stopped and so scared but i prepared to tackle him coz i thought he\'s gonna attack me!!! GEEZ!!! then he lifted both feet and started to sniff me!!! golly he won\'t stop and i really looked so stupid when the people passing by saw me trying to get rid of the dog and i\'m in my jogging outfit! so he finally got off of me so i started to walk away.

The crazy dog just won\'t leave me alone, and he was literally running with me. He just couldn\'t get near me coz I got hold of a big stick in my hand trying to swing on him if he tries to go near me. Can u imagine how funny i looked, jogging with a big stick in hand?!!! LOL

But it never came to my mind that its the pheros until i saw the dog just running on the sidewalk and keeps sniffing on the ground and grass like he was looking for something! That\'s when the pheros finally came into my mind and I was like \"Damn!!! The dog is attracted to me!!!!\" and i was laughing to myself.

So what i just did was threw stones at him until he ran far away then i started to run as fast as i could in the opposite direction and he never found me anymore. and when i got home, i searched this site for any similar situation and found out that it really works for dogs and other animals too.

I JUST HOPE IT WORKS THE SAME FOR GIRLS TOO! I\'ll find out tomorrow - my first ground test

[ September 24, 2001: Message edited by: redcapp ]