Close

Phero Enthusiast

Default Trying out WAGG mix

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Tried WAGG two nights running, in a mix. First night:

MIX: Don\'t really know what to do with it (damn sure not going to follow the directions!), so I make a mix. WAGG smells a little like sweat, so I mix it up with the other sweat-smellers. Chemset nol and none, WAGG, A1. In roughly equal volume proportions. Diluted with ethanol to a total phero concentration of 0.12 mg/ml. Sprayed out of an old TE bottle, which delivers about 0.13ml/spray.

APPLICATION: Three sprays total, head and throat area. Covered with a few sprays of Chrome (actually the cologne was sprayed first, phero on top).

SETTING: Seated in café with a small mixed group.

A twenty-something waitress who I have chatted with on two previous occasions was serving a neighboring table. Before that night I had just limited polite chat as a customer, and had never so much as shaken her hand. She was not our server.

After passing close to me a few times she stopped and spoke - hey, I remember you, etc. Several times she stopped by to continue conversation. When the girls at our table left for a while, the waitress was even more attentive. At one point she was looking me in the eye, singing along with the music, dancing around etc. Pats on the shoulder as she passed. Brought me a free drink (even though I was not her table). She completely ignored everyone else at my table, and was really neglecting her own tables. When I got up to leave she ran up and hugged me.and mentioned when she would be working again.

I consider this a nice hit. It was smoother than an NPA type thing where they just seem fascinated with smelling you. This was slower developing but unmistakeable interest. If WAGG did this, then I really like WAGG in a mix. I looked like hell and was dressed like a bum, so I don\'t think my appearance was responsible for the attention.

Second night:

Same phero load and cologne. Seated in a bar between two women I know - one I used to date.

This was a weird scenario, so I don\'t know what the pheros might have done. The ex stayed happy and talkative, the other girl was down. Honestly I think other factors outweighed anything the pheros might have been doing. It was neutral anyway - no negative response attributable to the pheros, nothing good either. I know these girls too well and things were going on that make it an unfair test. I\'ll call this night a wash and neither a + nor a - for the WAGG mix.

Based on the first night I\'m eager to try again - will report good or bad experiences.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Default Re: Trying out WAGG mix

Thanx, Irish!

Good work mr Irish!

Phero Enthusiast

Last night was drifting through live music clubs and bars, I wound up in several different groups before it was over. Had on the exact phero/cologne application as above (I\'m going to use up the mix I made before I try something different with WAGG).

I noticed with three different women (good acquaintances) a very comfortable affectionate vibe. Lots of touching, arms around each other\'s waist while talking, thigh pressed against mine while talking. Girls were in happy fun mood. In each case it was more physical contact than I had before with them, and it was continuous. I would describe the vibe as comfortable and affectionate. There was a sexy undercurrent, but it seemed like the hard erotic edge was smoothed out. Very touchy, talking, playful - kinda like sexy-friendly. It may be too early to say, but I like what the WAGG seems to do to the standard mix of male pheros.

The one girl I didn\'t know was friendly, thought I noticed a little hair-flipping when I walked by, but it was subtle. I don\'t know her personality so I can\'t say if pheros had any effect, but she was friendly and talkative so at least there was probably nothing negative.

When I use up this batch I\'ll try more WAGG in the mix or WAGG by itself (I may even follow the directions on the bottle!). Right now I really think I notice a positive affectionate effect over what I get with the usual pheros. It seems especially noticeable with women I already know. I feel that vibe myself, and am more comfortable with physical affection (I may just be responding to her mood, but that\'s ok too!). So far so good guys…

upsidedown

Irish, you said you might \"follow the directions on the bottle\" next time. Two questions about this. First, what do the directions on the bottle say? I was in the test group, and I know what directions I was given, but wondered what the directions are on the actual final retail product. And second, why did you not want to follow the bottle\'s directions on your first trials?

Thanks.

Phero Enthusiast

The bottle says use one or two drops on your clothing.

I am a stubborn know-it-all American, so I rebel against someone telling me what to do - even following directions! I didn\'t have a real problem with trying the product the way it recommends, I was just being contrary. Plus I\'ve always had the best luck mixing various phero products, and I am familiar with what different blends do for me.

Banned User

OK, got my bottle of WAGG. First day of experimenting I would be under way the whole day in shops and trains and would have nothing to lose, so I decided to use a none-OD in combination with something like 4 or 5 drops of WAGG. Don\'t laugh, I used three sprays of Andro 4.2 and one spray of TE and a few inches of SOE on the jawline. Well, I guess it was way too much, saw a few indications of OD. I got approached by a pretty girl in the city, but that was to ask directions. (She was too impatient to talk to me longer) [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Today is going to be a more interesting test in a club, without none-od.

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img] , lol That sucked. You must of smelled like a garbage can, what did you use as cover?

Banned User

lol. At first my Boss Elements EdT and later CK Eternity.

Banned User

I love CK Eternity [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

I\'m still curious to see if we can get away with small od\'s, as in pushing the limit. I used a tad bit more today w/ WAGG and got away with it fine. (4 dabs edge, 1 drop PI.)

Banned User

You are back to the idea that it is good to push od-limits, aren\'t you doctor? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

only if you can absolutely get away with it... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I love the feel of -none when I\'m wearing it.

To truly minimize OD I think you have to try mixing A1, -nol and -rone with the WAGG and -increased none/NPA.

Phero Dude

Franki,

So does A 4.2 work for you? I keep experimenting with it, and getting NOTHING -- in every sense... I\'ve gone to just using it as a filler. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Banned User

Lol. I have just been using it for 2 days now. I don\'t really see the effects that I am used to with TE. I might stick with TE, like you. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Wore the same mix cologne/pheros all weekend. Nothing spectacular, did get one \'You smell nice!\' from a 22-year-old who moved close to me and stayed close. Everyone nice and friendly, not exceptionally so however. If you like a subtle mix this seems to be it.

Next I may try increasing the amount of WAGG in the mix. Or spiking NPA with WAGG.

BTW rjm, I\'ve had great luck mixing Andro4.2 with NPA or TE. A spray of 4.2 and a spray of TE got me my first-ever obvious hit.

Why not decreasing the WAGG? It seem a support phero.

Phero Enthusiast

It is already pretty weak in the mix - half as much as any of the others (I mixed equal volumes, and the WAGG comes half as concentrated as the others). Plus I diluted the whole thing down quite a bit to make a sprayable mix; 0.12 mg/ml total phero concentration for spraying.

Just a judgement call, but I think if I cut it back any more it would fall off the radar screen.

Course it\'s still very early to tell. But I can\'t try everything, so I try to use a little educated guesswork about what to try based on previous experience (not always a good bet though!)..

Have you had any luck with WAGG diluted to 0.015 - 0.02 mg/ml concentration, in a mix or by itself?

Check out my \"MadMaxxx -- What a Great Idiot!!!\" post of today for WAGG hit and dosage specifics, Irish. Keeping it light works for me so far. Going heavier has been bad. Microdosing might be the way to go. Maybe even lighter. After all, P10 has -rone at only 1/9th the -none level.

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'m curious about the woman who accosted you three times. If you\'d been able to make it clear it was going to be a one time thing, would you have done it?

Just so folks are clear, FTR is inquiring here about a post I made in ANOTHER thread...

Probably, but I just wasn\'t in the mood at the time, given I just made a date with someone else 10 minutes ago. Still, she wasn\'t my type, as beautiful and hot as she nonetheless was. I\'m holding out for a mystery l-s forum member [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img].

**DONOTDELETE**

! So sorry, I did post in the wrong thread.

Anyway.

Nice to know not everybody\'s greedy. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

There was a time last year (August) where I made it a sport to turn down girls who approached me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] I guess that is the reason I am still single .... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Wish I could make my phero\'s work for me, the way they worked for me in August .. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Playin hard ta get huh Doc...Good Move!

Thread Information