Close

Thread: Newbie question

Default Re: Newbie question

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Betoman,

Welcome! There are two products on Love-Scents site that are \"unscented\" and formulated to be mixed with colognes etc.

I guess the most popular is New Pheromone Additive (NPA),which is heavy on Androstenone,reputedly has no Androstenol,but contains \"other pheromone components\" that haven\'t been revealed.It\'s alcohol based and mixes well in most colognes.It\'s quite potent,and by itself smells very piss-like,a lot like Primal Instinct (PI), which is also \"unscented\".

If you\'re young,or work out regularly,(or both),you may already be wearing a good quantity of natural Androstenone,and NPA could put you in the OD range.If you already look,act,or smell like a caveman,you might want to avoid heavy A-None products.

The other additive product is Androstenone Fragrance Additive (AFA).It can be found in the Stone Labs part of the site.The name is misleading as AFA has almost as much Androstenol as it has Androstenone.I don\'t have it yet,but I\'ve ordered it recently.The Stone Labs stuff (I have Alter Ego)doesn\'t stink as much as the other products do, as they use purer ingredients.

Other \"unscented\" products,while not specifically formulated for mixing, can be used with your own fragrance.The Edge (TE) and Andro 4.2 come to mind.(A more appropriate term would be \"No Fragrance Added\", because they DO smell!).

Read a lot of old posts,especially those by our \"Mixmasters\",and get a feel for where you want to go in terms of ratios etc.I\'ve only recently started actually mixing stuff together.I use 6 parts L\'eau D\'Issey pour homme to 1 part NPA and I really like it! My AFA should be here in a few days and I\'m anxious to see how it compares to NPA for mixing with cologne.

Good Luck!
    Oscar [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Newbie question

I am a newbie to pheromones and would like to give it a try.
    I use mainly Azarro and Aramis colognes. What do you think it´s the best pheromone to use with this colognes?

Thread Information