Close

Stranger

Default New Asian Guy Seeking White Women

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello all, I am a male in my late 20\'s, Asian, Id say alright looking and pretty successful. I prefer white girls in their mid to late 20\'s. I recenctly ordered APC, havent gotten it yet, then I found this site and I am startin to think I made the wrong choice. I will try it when i get it, but I want to get something else to make it stronger. I am confused by the whole -ol -one discussion, what product do you all recommend considering my caucasian mid to late 20\'s target?

Banned User

Default Re: New Asian Guy Seeking White Women

I\'ve read that Attraction and AFA additive are best in attracting asian women, since the both are nol and none combos.

AFA additive ( http://www.love-scent.com/stone-lab/index.html#afa )

Attraction ( http://www.love-scent.com/attraction/index.html )

**DONOTDELETE**

Phantom, he wants white women, NOT asian.

You have to spend some time reading. There\'s a lot of information here. Read the threads. Read the archives. Use the search function. There\'s a lot to learn. Good Luck and WELCOME.

upsidedown

>>I recenctly ordered APC, havent gotten it yet, then I found this site and I am startin to think I made the wrong choice<<

Wow, that story sounds familiar. That\'s what happened to me. I ordered APC from some other site that made it sound like the greatest of all magic potions, and then found this site a few hours later and had this sinking feeling that I had made a mistake. After reading these posts I ended up ordering some of the really serious pheromone products from this site. I even received the Love-Scent products in the mail several days berfore I received the APC from the other site, even though I ordered from Bruce several days after ordering the APC from somewhere else.

I\'ve had good success with AEm, SoE, and NPA with white women. TE might be a good one too. But, if I were to recommned only one overall good poduct, I\'d have to recommend the AEm.

Banned User

AE/M overall does real well.

pimp those white woman newasian.

Banned User

\"Phantom, he wants white women, NOT asian.\"

lol, I was in a rush this mourning so I was\'nt paying that much attention [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

AE/m and DD#1 mix work well, now there is WAGG but wait for more feedback.

Attraction is good for gay guys and asian women for some strange reason, cant figure out that anyway.

**DONOTDELETE**

I know, it\'s rare these days anybody wants a plain old white woman. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] I could hardly believe it myself.

Banned User

/Puerto Rican/Italian/Portuegese/Japanese/Korean/French/Sweedish/

There\'s my top 6 though I find American women to be well what the hell is an american woman no universial features its hard to really deteremine. Depends on how white if you go outside and you start burning maybe too white, The irish and scandavians are a extreme. Though anglo female features for the most part are very very attractive. As I usually see it many Asian women usually go for white or black guys. Its been a long time since I have seen an asian woman with an asian guy. (That thread will be dropping sometime early next month as part of my couch potato research)

Phero Pharaoh

Hey! I have a thing for white women too! lol.

- Krish

I love white women...Especially Eastern European white women!

Phero Pro

i don\'t know about you guys, but after seeing the new snoop dog video I am gettin like 3 bottles of AE/m and some NPA and I am heading to the land of Brazil!!!!!!!!!!

Phero Dude

lol do u mean - Snoop DOGGs - Doggystyle - XXX

or his new mtv vid Snoop Dogg - Beautiful feat. Pharrel ?

Well whatever u mean , I totally agree that women from Brazil are the most beatiful women on this planet....

Actually for me it doesn\'t really need to be Brazil origin....I fell in love with the black ladies a long time ago hehe....

No white woman can compete against black/mocca silk skin full lucious lips ....NASTY big ol bootys ....oh I\'m in dreaming mode again....

Damn I have a hymn playing in my head nonstop (kinda like ally mc beal) for 3 years now..... \"Sir Mixalot - Baby got back \"

Yeah.... I like big butts and I cannot lie - you other brothers can\'t deny .....

Phero Pro

well I like all women (well all but the fatties [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] ) but I love hispanic women especially the light brown ones...

Phero Dude

heh I didn\'t say I like fatties....

I mean thats the magic thing about black ladies....they seem to pack some crazy back still have a tiny waist ..... + the back is FIRM and muscular...not like the fat orange skin back of some white woman....

Ok , now before Elana or FTR jump in.....Sure there are very nice white/ black ladies / very ugly fat white/black ladies /

But for me even a 8/10 black women WINS BIGTIME over a 10/10 white lady...

Damn , I wish there were more blacks in germany. I love the mentality , I love the women. The males are usually very friendly and openhearted unlike the turks , that just seek trouble...ironically my best friend ( and I mean friend not buddy) is half turk - so LOL we seek trouble together :]

Phero Pharaoh

While I find some black women attractive, I try and avoid them because, I don\'t know how to put this, ok, I\'ll just say it: they\'re very high maintenance.

- Krish

Phero Dude

True true....

Well maybe u have been focusing too much on the
    Bling Bling ladies...

Still I think its sooo sexy when they snap their fingers and give u that \"You don\'t own me\" neck move....

Anybody remembers standup comedy by eddie murphy from the eighties ...

Eddie murphy - delirious
    Eddie murphy - raw

Well nothings describes it better - get it of kaza or emule...just get and listen to it...you will laugh your a$$ off

Stranger

Thanks guys for your info, I just placed my order. After hours of reading on theis forum, I think that AE and NPA is the way to go for me. I will let you guys know how it works out....this whole pheromone experimentation thing seems to be addictive, I know I couldnt stop reading all the different postings...I cant wait to make my own....Wish me luck, I hope Im not dissappointed.

Phero Dude

You cannot go wrong with AE/m/new scent....

and the NPA sure packs some secret mojo.....just be aware of OD\'s and follow instructions...

Maybe get some APC along with NPA - If u enter jambat or jb1 in the \"search option \" u will see what I mean...jb1 is another hit producing wonder , just like AE that seems to work for a majority of users....

If for some reason u still don\'t get positive results come back and I\'ll give u more ideas on application methods...

ENjoy !

Phero Pro

Newasianguy,

Welcome to the forum! If you have read my bio I\'m also an asian dude in my late twenties. You\'ve ordered APC? Not too bad of a choice to start out with. Very good fragarence and tough to OD on the -none that\'s in it. I\'ve been using a wide array of pheromones for the past year. Generally they\'ve all been pretty good at getting the attention of the target audience that you\'re looking at, caucasian females in mid to late 20\'s. I\'m targeting both caucasians and asians. What I\'ve found is that generally seem to get better rxns from caucasians when I use amounts that I have found to be OD amounts for asians.

Now as for the whole -nol vs. -none vs. -rone vs. A1 vs WAGG thing, generally I recomend to see what best works for you, but I\'ve found that each has different characterists separately and combined that influence how I would carry myself when I\'m around and about. For example, when using PI/m, a strong -none product I try to be more friendly and outgoing to counter the strong Alpha-maleness that it gives off. When using SOE a produce that is very strong in -nol, I try to be more aggressive and more obvious in my flirting, most if not all targets seem to be very comfortable with it.

Another thing to keep in mind is that <font color=red> mones alone will usually not get the job done </font color=red> . I advocate a three-pronged approach that I call the three M\'s. Thats Mones, Moves, and Muscles. You\'ll find plenty about the first in this forum. Moves are your social skills. Find out where you\'re target audience hangs out and hang out there yourself. Me, I\'ve taking up Swing dancing as a hobby. There are a lot of women (especially caucasian women) that love to dance.

Muscles or working on your personal fitness. Great for being able to survive those dance marathons. And a healthy body is a sexy body [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] .

Enlightened One

Pheromones, speed seduction/NLP and Muscles via horny goatweed workouts and all the advice of this forum will assist anyone willing to take on the effort and women will follow.

Thread Information