Close

Phero Enthusiast

Default WAGG isn\'t a miracle worker for me.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I mean I really want to be positive about it. I\'ve tried SoE with WAGG for about a week now and I haven\'t really seen anything that incredible. NPA and SoE seems to still be my winning combo. Maybe I need more experimentation with WAGG? I don\'t know.

Banned User

Default Re: WAGG isn\'t a miracle worker for me.

Have you tried NPA with WAGG?

upsidedown

>>\'ve tried SoE with WAGG for about a week now and I haven\'t really seen anything that incredible.<<

Tha\'ts probalby the problem...you\'re expecting something incredible, but the results are actually going to be more subtle. Many of the test users of WAGG tried to warn people not to get overly inflated expectations. WAGG is designed to make you more approachable, not to act as a sexual stimulant like -none. So, if you were having good results from your NPA and SoE combo already, and didn\'t suffer from the Clint Eastwood effect, then your not going to see anything \"incredible\" by adding WAGG. Any results will be more subtle.

I was a beta tester of WAGG, and I mentioned in my review that I didn\'t really see much in the way of results with WAGG alone. I recommended it as an additive to the other, already established pheromones to act as a subtle modifying influence to them. I only saw results when I combined WAGG with a -none product (NPA), and then did see some \"what a great guy\" type effects. But again, these effects were rather subtle.....nothing overyly dramatic.

Phero Dude

There you go , mr Placebo has his way again [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

<<<Subject My Day with WAGG - Incredible Reply

Posted by bsxs (Phero Enthusiast)
    Posted on 03/14/03 05:33 PM

Today I put on SoE rolltop and WAGG. I didn\'t put on too much, not a lot at all of either. I went minimal. I covered it with Amouage Dia, which in my opinion smells absolutely incredible. I was very popular today and it felt great. I definitely noticed that there was less intimidation with WAGG. >>>

Maybe next time try a new product a little longer , prior to posting in a rush ....

Phero Pharaoh

It sure would be nice if you would stop attacking people like this. So what if he made a mistake, he\'s human, just as you and me are. We\'re not perfect.

- Krish

Phero Dude

Oh man [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

You got me wrong. + I was just being a smartass + I am right about the stuff I said.

If you feel sooo sorry for poor poor bsxs , WHY don\'t you start shedding a few tears for all the newbies who read his post a week ago , then bought WAGG , thinking it will do something for them ? EH ? I don\'t like carelessness....

So it was Ok for me to remind him to be more carefull in future...its simply unfair to newbies. Experienced forum members have a build-in bull.[bad word] detector. SO everybody who read this post (and knew WAGG is too new to say anything about it) didn\'t pay any attention - quite a different thing with newbies....

Phero Dude

If you look at the survey results, WAGG worked for EVERYONE who was a leader of the pack type.

It also worked for 85% of people who used combos and used it in a combo with NPA, etc.

If you are a -none only guy it seems like WAGG isn\'t the thing for you.

It\'s important to follow which pheros work for which types and try the ones most likely to work for you.

Phero Dude

LOL ! I DO KNOW ABOUT THIS SURVEY !

I know it works good in combos ( for some people)

DO newbies know the same thing ? Have they all read the survey ? NOOOOOO....

+ bsxs\'s combo was SOE + wAGG and he posted how incredibly popular this made him - this combo isn\'t even one of the working combos from the survey - its misleading to anyone who doesn\'t know WAGG isn\'t worth the money by itself....(it maybe good in combo with -none , but -nol ??? I don\'t think so )

Phero Pharaoh

Yeah, I understand what you are saying. But I also think that the newbies need to read around and not just rely on us experienced folks.

I\'m sure all of us were newbies once and did our research than just relied on someone else\'s opionion. But yes, I understand your reasoning.

- Krish

Phero Dude

Yah000000000000 ! Now thats cool for a change ....

I was beginning to think , everybody is conspiracing against me [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

+ the part with <<\"But I also think that the newbies need to read \">> ---- I remember quite a few times where I asked newbies to read the archives / forum / Faq / reference material prior to asking a question...(well I was being a little smartass\'ish while doing that) - guess what you get for your help - Hatred all the way [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
    Anyways , I learned 2 just point them to the material without making any comments on their lazyness....

Damn people became so soft these times , I wonder how everybody is surviving out there....

So far from what I read nobody has actually tried WAGG by itself,(except for Upsidedown) everybody is trying combinations. I was one of the test subject that wasn\'t really impressed with it. If you don\'t suffer from the Clint Eastwood personality than I guess it\'s not for you. I did warn not to get sucked into the hype of WAGG but some people think this will be the next greatest Pheromone.

Phero Pro

I agree Jose. When I was testing the small sample of WAGG, I really wasn\'t impressed. However, I didn\'t have enough to form a valid opinion over time.

Some people will shill a new product simply because it is new and want to be the first on the block to create that great mix or have the \"Big\" hit.

Phero Enthusiast

TBird really, you should definitely chill out. All these posts are general observations of experiments! Nothing is written in stone! You act as if one post can change the world.

You should try being a little more optimistic. You\'re the only person at this forum who talks about \'newbies\' and attacks people for simple questions. I mean really, girls like someone who is positive! I think instead of putting someone down in a \"stupid question\", you should just not reply. If you don\'t have anything nice to say, don\'t say anything at all. I mean I think you have good taste and I like hearing your opinions, it\'s just it\'d be a little nicer if it weren\'t as much \"YOU DONT LIKE AE? YOU\'RE AN IDIOT!\"

Enlightened One

TBird is feeling frustrated maybe he needs sex.
    Chilling out would be recommened as he is trying to destroy my ideal mix thread. Optimism at this point of time is killing some people ie IRAQ WAR. His sense of logic is of a newbie, if you dont like something dont reply or start a new thread with the opposite point of view.
    Obviously he doesnt like AE so lets get him to try Andro 4.2 instead.

**DONOTDELETE**

or we could just try a good smack upside the head.

Phero Dude

You might have a point there dude...

However neverever put any words in my mouth that I haven\'t said.... look what u did....now Watcher is hating against me + he is thinking that I don\'t like AE for some newbie reasons !

ABSOLUTELY THE CONTRARY OF THE TRUTH !

Watcher if you care ...do a search for the last 2 weeks on any topic with AE in it ! You will notice that I\'m praising this product , like it was the holy grail of pheromones !

+ Believe it or not , your beloved thread really suxxx...OSCAR already said to your face why .....

+ I\'m destroying it ? Really ? If it wasn\'t for my little fight with franki , this thread would have died down already...

+ My sex life is wonderful , thx for asking - I\'m not frustrated at all , I\'m just dissapointed by some people here...

The majority is very nice though , so I don\'t really see any big problems OK...

I think I will simply follow bsxs advice a little more often ( just posting when I have something nice to say)
    I will however never tolerate lazyness / carlesness / obvious stupidity / misleading information - I have an opinion and the right to voice it , deal with it or ignore me

+ Watcher , I honestly don\'t think u understand my sense of logic....

Phero Enthusiast

You both misunderstood me. I was quoting how you were like to me. I\'m not a huge fan of AE (not saying I don\'t like it just not crazy about it) and you were attacking me for it.

Phero Dude

lol see what I mean..how fast something misleading fuc.ks up everyones opinions about a person - Now FTR wants 2 smack me up.... In her case I might allow it .)

When did I attack u for not liking AE ? Point me to the thread....if at all then I said something like u haven\'t tried everything yet with AE (clothing / shaving different doses) .....u failed AE not AE failed u....Well just point me there so I can read what u mean.....before everyone herestart thinking I\'m into virtual martial arts and like to attack people for no reasons lol

Phero Enthusiast

Not all products work for everyone. We all have different body chemistries.

Phero Dude

\"Not all products work for everyone. We all have different body chemistries. \"

Wrong in my opinion (The first part) [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] But you know that by now fellow forum inhabitant [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Journeyman

T-bird sounds really

alpha.
    This is an old thread who cares.
    But a none alpha not a rone alpha.
    Am I making sense?

I can understand bumping useful

threads, but why bump what is essentially a personal argument?

Thread Information