Close

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast
    Banned User

Default The dumber the girl the better the pheromones

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Oh I have too many questions and thoughts but I had to post this one. In your experience guys do you find that dumb girls respond more highly to your pheromones.

Banned User

Default Re: The dumber the girl the better the pheromones

Especially the Attention Whore\'s, they\'re the first to respond. Sluts too [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Dumber girls respond more readily to dumb guys.

Enlightened One

Well dumb girls are usually the better lookers and respond more readily not to smart guys but to those guys that \"look sexy and attractive to them via smell\"
    And the Attention whores are readily able to respond, although only until they have youre attention then its off to fulfil that urge with another guy.

Banned User

\"And the Attention whores are readily able to respond, although only until they have youre attention then its off to fulfil that urge with another guy.\"

Not in my experience, when im with attention whores and i\'m wearing phero\'s, they want all the attention from me [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Banned User

\"Well dumb girls are usually the better lookers\"

Oh watcher is hooking us up with some truthful quotes today. Its very true and not some bias point of view on my behalf. I haven\'t really seen this is in guys but in women/girls the better looking ones from my experience are painfully stupid. Along with that they also have terrible personalities. The smarter ones especially the girls in the \"smart\" classes at my school are usually average to ugly. This is just a statistic not a rule all judgement so no femmy respones please hahah. You could compare that to the way it seems our brain work. For one you have the really smart kid in school but he has absolutely no social/people skills and finds it difficult to think out side the box as such things as art and so on. Then you have the more people person who can hang with anyone but sucks ass in school and intelligent work and usually winds up either working for millions or at Mcdonald\'s. I guess thats based on brain space allocation.

Banned User

In my personal opinion the better the girl looks, the better the pussy tastes [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]. Just from my experience....

Enlightened One

This just about does it, good looking women dont have to think for themselves as men do all the attention giving and thinking for them, they quite often get pregant early by the simple fact more men are after them and they fall to these men and get laid by them.
    I admit i have met a few 10s that are real intelligent to, but they is rare.

I just want to go on record saying I think this thread is disgraceful.

Everyone knows women are smarter than men.

Banned User

Some are, some are\'nt [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Trying to stay on topic, I think it\'s a double edged sword. Women that place a much greater emphasis on looks will not necessarily \"fall\" for an average guy wearing pheromones since their standards are so high. Whereas more intelligent women (whether attractive or otherwise) place less emphasis soley on looks & more on intellectual capacity IMO. These are the women I would think could be more easily swayed by the subconscious trigger that pheromones provide.

I think in any case there is a progression that most women (& perhaps men) go through when they catch a whiff of pheros:

1. Mmmm I feel good all of a sudden.
    2. They look around to try & subconsciously \"smell\" the direction this pleasure is coming from, they look with their eyes but their eyes deceive them, let\'s say they determine the direction it comes from (you & your pheros).
    3. They try to find a single attribute about you that they are attracted to and potentially find other attributes, this would follow along the train of thought that you need one person to raise their hand in class for the others to follow, think of finding a single attractive attribute as the first brick in the foundation, if they are successful they may lay a few more \"positive\" bricks. This is why appearance is so key, you can just have a single attractive piece of clothing you could be wearing - a jazzy shirt & whammo, the bricks start falling into place!
    4. If they are unsuccessful...meaning they find more negative reinforcement then positive then they dismiss you as the cause of their pleasure & might just assume the temperature in the room went up 10 degrees all of a sudden.

I think this is why it is critically important to try & give your phero signature that they inhaled & the visual imagery they are formulating in their mind some additional amunition by having them find you attractive in other ways (i.e. socially entertaining). Between pheros & your witty charm you might be able to overcome a flaw or three.

Just my theory.

<<Well dumb girls are usually the better lookers>>

Too a large extent this is true. The better looking girls were always busy on Frida and Saturday nights. They are also able to use their looks to their advantage. the obvious example is the mid 40\'s man that is rich, divorcing his wife and getting the \"trophy\" wife in her mid 20\'s.

The less attractive women had a lot more study time on their hands and did better in school.

I don\'t think they are inherently dumber, they just had more to do in thier school days than study.

To be Darwinian about it, men get the best looking women they can afford. Women get the richest men they can attract.

**DONOTDELETE**

And young guys talk a lot of malarkey.

Banned User

Great post Bivonic, very true I read it about 3 times I like the chronological order of the pheromones effect it seems to a large extent to be true. After a girl gets a whiff of the pheros on you she begins her long gaze looking for something(s) that she can subconciously form to be extremely hot to her etc...

**DONOTDELETE**

Tallmacky. The girl gets a whiff of the pheromones you\'re wearing and starts her long gaze looking all over for something hot??

What\'s wrong with this picture?

Banned User

The key things, such as height, facial structure, hands, and so on. I think after the phero exposure everything she may find attractive is heightened through her own subby work.

FTR your desires for me are interupting the way we use the forum lets keep this on the downlow

**DONOTDELETE**

!!

You said it was our secret....

Banned User

cool your engines missy at my age I would work you twice around forget that acronym SDR. Besides no one can see this but us, its an invisible post so say whatever you like.

**DONOTDELETE**

Uh-oh, young blood, I\'m scared a you.

Banned User

\"Besides no one can see this but us, its an invisible post so say\"

Yea... it\'s invisible to a blind man.

Why are they\'re all these blank spaces where posts are supposed to be?

Banned User

Why exit they are invisible I had to do it because if you could see what FTR wrote to me your ancestors would turn in their graves and beat off.
    ------
    Phantom
    \"Yea... it\'s invisible to a blind man. \"

Sorry phantom I had no idea you were blidn do you have a brail monitor?>

**DONOTDELETE**

I never.

Banned User

lol you mean \"braille monitor\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img], yea i\'m very skilled at using it.

Banned User

whan yor as bad as me you say f#ck speling corectly
    ----
    gotcha EXIT read below for my reply

Banned User

where in ny do you live tallmacky?

Banned User

Upstate New York 3 hours from Syracuse near Fort Drum. why do you want to visit me if you do I am not into anything gay just bring your sister/mother/aunt I got a Camcorder.

Banned User

\"sister/mother/aunt\" i\'ll bring mine, if you bring yours [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] ...... but damn thats kind of far from nyc [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Banned User

cool we can swap, try to pick up some of the female forum members on the way too especially big E. Then tell get your mother ready I prefer her to be in her mid 40\'s if possible. thanks by the way.

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information