Close

Thread: overdose

**DONOTDELETE**

Default overdose

visit-red-300x50PNG
    i\'m not clear on how people (women OR men) could have a negative reaction to wearing too much phero.
    for instance, if six drops is worn instead of the recommended three, would it not have more of an effect?
    or, a more exaggerated example; TWENTY drops intead of TWO? i would figure it\'d have, maybe not necessarily ten TIMES the effect, but a significantly HIGHER one, nonetheless.
    do the phero\'s reach sort of a certain plateau of their effectiveness?

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: overdose

Nothing regarding pheromones is written in stone due to how few studies have been performed, but there\'s several reasons overdosing could have negative effect:

- With androstenone, and OD could come across as being too alpha-male, or a brute. Women want a protector, not a neanderthal.

- Most human senses work logarithmically and saturate. For example, with both hearing and sight, your can have sounds so loud or something so bright you just can\'t hear or see anything. Your senses are dulled and it can even be painful. OD on phermomes could very well have the same effect on the VNO organ, making it impossible to detect anything.

- Many people can smell \'mones (note that it\'s the VNO, and not the sense of smell that makes them work, so this is a separate sense.) A lot of people think they smell like BO, KP (kitty pee), etc. So, put twenty drops of cat pee on yourself, and then ask why there might be a negative reaction!

Nevertheless, I suspect that there will be some very small segment of the population that an OD will work on. There\'s defintely people here who have had major hits using a dosage that others have gotten negative reactions to. I suspect that they would have had mmore hits at a lower dose, but stumbled into a few women that needed to be blasted with pheros to get the message.

Thread Information