Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Pheromones when you are tired

visit-red-300x50PNG
    SDR called me up this morning and I called in sick so he could come over. I had talked to him on Friday and he had a family member sick and was not feeling all that well himself, so I was surprised he wanted to come over today, but I think he knew I was desperate, on my last legs of waiting to see him, had a very stressful week last week and felt like if I could just look at him I would feel better....we had been supposed to get together on Saturday and when he called Friday evening to say it wasn\'t happening, everything in me felt like it imploded, and I spent the weekend lying in bed just like Brian Wilson did, slept almost the whole weekend except for the excursion to the mall to get perfume while it was on sale. He showed up sooner than I thought he would after he hung up, so when he called from the lobby for me to buzz him in, I had the time he\'d be in the elevator coming up to my apartment to put some pheromones on. I was already wearing Victoria\'s Secret Amber Rose, which is kind of heavy/sweet, but I like it a lot. I put on about 6 inches of PCC on the insides of my thighs and a couple of quick sprays of EW body spray, which didn\'t have a chance to get dry before he was at my door. So the pheromones were really fresh. I\'m curious if any of you have sex partners who wear copulins; if so, do you ever feel almost drugged by them? He was very, very tired, has been going around tired for several weeks now, a lot going on with him. It wasn\'t long before he was ready to cum, and I said go ahead, so he did, and then he was OUT, mumbling apologies (he said he felt so tired and so down, I said what? so today you\'re not super-stud? you can have a break from super-stud, how\'s that? today you don\'t have to be, so shhh, go to sleep, and I came out to the other room) while his eyes were literally rolling back in his head, I mean, he was asleep within 30 seconds of coming and within half an hour of showing up. I let him sleep an hour and then woke him up blowing him very gently, and then, pacing things very carefully, managed to get what I needed, but I almost felt guilty, he was so drained by the time I got done with him I was nearly afraid for him to drive. Do you think part of it is the copulins? Or this perfume\'s too heavy? He has been sporadically either having trouble or just not being his usual super-stud self since about last August when he lost his job. It comes and goes. It worries me because I miss my super-stud, I\'m not gonna lie to you -- and, more deeply, because I wonder if it means anything about how he feels about me. Pheromone advice? (He won\'t take pills, so never mind re vitamins, etc.) P.S. It\'s astonishing what was reported here a couple of months back, that lack of semen makes women depressed, lack of regular contact with men makes women depressed. It\'s like clockwork for me. After about 4 weeks ... I don\'t want to get out of bed and I don\'t care much about anything. I feel great, had the first healthy meal I\'ve had in a week or more with good appetite, and I\'m much more serene.

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: Pheromones when you are tired

I\'ve noticed no problems with copulins, but I haven\'t exposed to them at really high levels. The only thing I\'ve experienced is that, when something wakes me up in the middle of the night, I often discover that I have a chubby.

This evening I\'ll go for one of those \"Who drank valerian extract and vinegar, then puked in the catbox?\" sort of ODs and let you know what happens. It sounds like he\'s tired, and probably kind of depressed if he\'s been out of work a long time, that tends to be very rough on a guy\'s morale. Anyway, expect a preliminary report tomorrow morning.

**DONOTDELETE**

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. You\'re putting them on her, right?

Phero Pro

try to get him to take zinc lozengees. the ones i have taste like a piece of cherry candy.

Phero Pharaoh

-Rone FTR . At least it appears to make me feel less stressed when depressed. When cuddles started mentioning it I tried it. Even found that putting my nose under my arm pits and breathing for 10 to 15 seconds welaxes me. MAYBE all placebo effect ,but hey, why it\'s working! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

<<He has been sporadically either having trouble or just not being his usual super-stud self since about last August when he lost his job. >>

Bingo. August is a loooong time FTR.

He\'d have run out of all those \"little things\" he\'s been meaning to do when he had the time. Not to mention the wallet starting to get noticably lighter.
    Coming totally puts you to sleep when you are already tired. It\'s like the best sleeping pill a guy can take. Especially when out of \"super-stud\" mode. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

-Nol can make me tired sometimes, if I\'m already half there. I\'ve had a couple of aborted nights out not long after putting it on. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Thank you, baby. I\'ll try that. Bless you.

Phero Enthusiast

OK. It\'s tempting to just wave a bottle of EW under my nose for a while, but for the good of science I\'ll put them on her.

**DONOTDELETE**

There y\'go. And a little PCC if you have it. Full report in the morning, I hope. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

Good work FTR

Phero Dude

FTR, I have never put copulins on a woman, but I know that if I use too much on myself I am pretty much in danger of becoming comatose and I believe that I have affected males near me in the same way. As for your man, given his situation, I would say that he could behave that way even with no copulins, but they could have contributed.

Phero Enthusiast

Tried the test last night with a couple of drops of n/PPA/w and as much EW as would stick to about 1/4\" of a sewing needle stuck into the bottle. I wasn\'t very tired, so got somewhat intoxicated in the hopes of making it a better simulation, although that probably made me less aware of what the copulins were doing.

Neither rain, snow, sleet or copulins OD stopped me from my nightly rounds, however.

Seeing the prior post, though, some guys under some circumstances might react differently. It occurs to me that 1.5 milligrams of valeric acid will do a pretty good job of putting someone to sleep (it\'s the primary active ingredient of valerian). I wonder if inhaling a few hundred micrograms over a short period could put a very tired person over the edge? It seems unlikely that one could inhale very much without gagging, but I\'m groping for any reasonable answer I can think of. In individuals extremely sensitive to valeric acid, it seems not impossible...

Any thoughts from you chemists and amateur pharmacologists out there?

**DONOTDELETE**

I bet that\'s what it is. I didn\'t know valerian was in it. No wonder it stinks so bad. Natural cooter has valerian??

Thanks, MadDoc. <smooch>

Thread Information