Close

Thread: Great time

Default Great time

visit-red-300x50PNG
    The other night i actually ended up with three dates at the same time..two of the girls i asked to go to a tool concert with me..neither one knew each other..but seemed to hit it off great..and while at the concert this cute little blonde standing in front of me leaned over and asked me for a smoke..i gave her one..then the girl to my right just asked me..did she ask you if you were married..the girl to my left chimed in and said the same thing..i told them i had no idea what she said as it was loud in there and if it wasn\'t for the international sign for a smoke..i have no idea what was said. After the opening act there was a break so i took one of the girls with me to get something to drink and met up with the blonde..she smiled i smiled back and she came over..after some small talk my date asked her ..did you ask if he was married? she replied yes and said she couldnt figure out which one was my wife though..we all laughed and told her no..my date explained I just happened to have two dates..she then
    asked if i would mind if she sat with us i said no come on over..she did! After the concert we all went out to a bar together it was empty and we had the place to ourselves it was fun ..all the girls were talking and laughing and having a great time and i don\'t know how the conversation turned to tattoos but next thing i knew they i was getting more then an eyeful as they started exposing body parts and comparing tattoos...well the night ended up with all four of us making plans to go to the Aerosmith concert..the next day at work this guy i work with comes running over (he also went to the show) and said he saw me there but didnt want to interupt my fun..he did ask how the hell i pulled that off and what was my secret..i said i\'ll never tell ...pheromones are fun!!!!

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Great time

ALRIGHT MAJOR!!

WHAT WERE YOU WEARING, OR ARE YOU NOT SHARING? DON\'T BE SO MEAN.

Believe it or not it was my first time trying out jams 70/30 mix APC/NPA ..worked like a charm..the girls were all friendly and relaxed..I thought it would never work in a concert hall but come to think about it sure it was awful smokey in there ..but it wasn\'t cigarette smoke..so pot and pheromones..great combination for fun..I just bagged the Aerosmith tickets this morning and all the girls agreed to go..including the new little blonde..she said she never had so much fun..three dates all at the same time I wonder what the record is [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

H i m ajorsob . .

thanks for sharing . .

By the way How much did u use of the mix ?

1 spray ? 2 spray 3 ?

How big was ur atomizer ? where did u spray ? Did u ever refresh with another spray ?

thanks

M A T T .

**DONOTDELETE**

What is it about the mix? I just don\'t know, I just don\'t know. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Thread Information