Close

Sadhu
    Iīdonīt know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Default NEW MIX : AFA and PF/w

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Iīve been using PF/w a lot again lately. And for the first time in absolute ages I gave AFA another go too.
    This past week Iīd been using two drops of AFA and the reactions were as theyīre `meantī to with it. Positive-people being chatty, friendly, bubbly ...around me.

Mixed it with PF/w too and the reactions were good too.

I think in the past when I had used AFA I either used too much or not enough. This new bottle though makes it possible for more accurate dosage and itīs very helpful, same goes for AE etc.

Iīve got to add that over here the weather has started to get a lot better -blue sky and sun which obviously has a very positive effect on peoplesīmoods anyhow but still...

AFA is gonna be a good spring/summer product Iīm sure [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    CJ

Sadhu

Default Re: NEW MIX : AFA and PF/w

Canīt believe it this was my post No 1111 !!!!
    1111 posts.....funny. Sorry had to share that with everyone. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

It\'s a quadruple #1 post all right. I\'ve got to get some aFA and PF/w. Now you\'ve got my curiosity up.

The weather here is beautiful this weekend. Time to buy some spring clothes...

Sadhu

Nothing out of the ordinary happened with AFA. I was never in one place longer than usual.
    The only thing that struck me was this:
    I stopped by a store which is basically like an off licence type place next to one of the petrol stations I go to. Itīs right next door and I go there to by bits and things because itīs not as expensive as the garage. Well thereīs this young girl whoīs been working there for a while now, student, still at high school.
    Sheīs usually not so super friendly towards me (especially in the beginning) I hadnīt been in that place for ages and when I walked in there was another girl in there chatting with her (I guess a school friend ). I went in to find what I wanted and didnīt barely noticed her. she came out `out of nowhereī and greeted me with an unusual friendly `helloīand a `realīsmile. She also didnīt look at me in the suspicious manner she normally does. But thatīs about it basically.
    It doesnīt sound like a `hitī as such but I have never gotten this type of reaction from her before.

The AFA is one of the products which make others more open and friendly I think. It seems to work `quickerītoo.

Sadhu

PS I wouldnīt use it for getting `real hitsī but who knows.

Sadhu

I just had to mention that AFA is working really well right now. Itīs been my main phero prod lately and I keep getting positive reactions from it. Iīm mixing it with PCC too and that sems to work pretty well.

Itīs funny that when I first tried it at the very beginning that it did nothing for me at all. Iīm glad I reordered it [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Hey CJ:

Did you ever get those IR colognes from Bruce after?

Paul

Sadhu

Which IR colognes are you referring to, from when ?

What brought this on suddenly?

The one\'s that Bruce gave away about a year ago....remember the first ten people to post got a free sample of IR? and you were waiting to get yours.

What brought this on is when you were describing your mixes I remembered you were waiting to get your IR .

Paul

Sadhu

Right I know what mean. No I never got that one. But I got the jasmine IR with the xmas special, not the xmas we just had but the year before and I like it, so it didnīt really matter much that the other one never reached me [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
    Nice to see you posting some again btw [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] CJ

Hey There:

Well at least now I\'m hopeing to have some good hit stories.

After about a year or so Paul is going back to \"old School\" hits [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] and will hopefully tell a story like the Forum use to be......

Anyway got a date tonight [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] and I\'m going to wear the first combo ever!!!..... old PI and PF. Hey why screw with something that works.!!!!

Anyway going to get a nice Ausie Shiraz and head off to see her. Will let you know tomorrow what happens.

Paul [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Ok I\'m back..... The combo worked (as I suspected) and I got laid!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Anyway as I said when all else fails go back to \"old reliable\"

Ok now the application: 2 drops of PI under each pit and about 7 drops of PF all over my face.

Paul

Sadhu

Hey Paul youīre being unfaithful to me??? Okay Iīm gonna start taking up with the guys again....-men, thyīre all the same arenīt they.

So is this someone special or just one one the side. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Hey CJ:

I guess you could say its something special. It was only the second time I saw her. The first time I was wearing Realm (m). So last nite I decided to wear a good combo of mones. She even said afterward that she didn\'t expect anything to happen. I really didn\'t do anything she was the one that \"jumped\" me I just willfully surrendered myself. Going to see her again tomorrow this time I\'m going to use Rogue male and SOE gel.

Paul

Sadhu

Sounds like itīs going well, thatīs cool [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Iīm pleased for you.
    Although I havenīt even started shagging women yet like I said I would [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. FTR beat me to it anyway. But sheīs a maniac, right FTR [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

You bet.

Thread Information