Close

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Default NEW MIX : AFA and PF/w

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I´ve been using PF/w a lot again lately. And for the first time in absolute ages I gave AFA another go too.
    This past week I´d been using two drops of AFA and the reactions were as they´re `meant´ to with it. Positive-people being chatty, friendly, bubbly ...around me.

Mixed it with PF/w too and the reactions were good too.

I think in the past when I had used AFA I either used too much or not enough. This new bottle though makes it possible for more accurate dosage and it´s very helpful, same goes for AE etc.

I´ve got to add that over here the weather has started to get a lot better -blue sky and sun which obviously has a very positive effect on peoples´moods anyhow but still...

AFA is gonna be a good spring/summer product I´m sure [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    CJ

Sadhu

Default Re: NEW MIX : AFA and PF/w

Can´t believe it this was my post No 1111 !!!!
    1111 posts.....funny. Sorry had to share that with everyone. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

It\'s a quadruple #1 post all right. I\'ve got to get some aFA and PF/w. Now you\'ve got my curiosity up.

The weather here is beautiful this weekend. Time to buy some spring clothes...

Sadhu

Nothing out of the ordinary happened with AFA. I was never in one place longer than usual.
    The only thing that struck me was this:
    I stopped by a store which is basically like an off licence type place next to one of the petrol stations I go to. It´s right next door and I go there to by bits and things because it´s not as expensive as the garage. Well there´s this young girl who´s been working there for a while now, student, still at high school.
    She´s usually not so super friendly towards me (especially in the beginning) I hadn´t been in that place for ages and when I walked in there was another girl in there chatting with her (I guess a school friend ). I went in to find what I wanted and didn´t barely noticed her. she came out `out of nowhere´ and greeted me with an unusual friendly `hello´and a `real´smile. She also didn´t look at me in the suspicious manner she normally does. But that´s about it basically.
    It doesn´t sound like a `hit´ as such but I have never gotten this type of reaction from her before.

The AFA is one of the products which make others more open and friendly I think. It seems to work `quicker´too.

Sadhu

PS I wouldn´t use it for getting `real hits´ but who knows.

Sadhu

I just had to mention that AFA is working really well right now. It´s been my main phero prod lately and I keep getting positive reactions from it. I´m mixing it with PCC too and that sems to work pretty well.

It´s funny that when I first tried it at the very beginning that it did nothing for me at all. I´m glad I reordered it [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Hey CJ:

Did you ever get those IR colognes from Bruce after?

Paul

Sadhu

Which IR colognes are you referring to, from when ?

What brought this on suddenly?

The one\'s that Bruce gave away about a year ago....remember the first ten people to post got a free sample of IR? and you were waiting to get yours.

What brought this on is when you were describing your mixes I remembered you were waiting to get your IR .

Paul

Sadhu

Right I know what mean. No I never got that one. But I got the jasmine IR with the xmas special, not the xmas we just had but the year before and I like it, so it didn´t really matter much that the other one never reached me [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
    Nice to see you posting some again btw [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] CJ

Hey There:

Well at least now I\'m hopeing to have some good hit stories.

After about a year or so Paul is going back to \"old School\" hits [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] and will hopefully tell a story like the Forum use to be......

Anyway got a date tonight [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] and I\'m going to wear the first combo ever!!!..... old PI and PF. Hey why screw with something that works.!!!!

Anyway going to get a nice Ausie Shiraz and head off to see her. Will let you know tomorrow what happens.

Paul [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Ok I\'m back..... The combo worked (as I suspected) and I got laid!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Anyway as I said when all else fails go back to \"old reliable\"

Ok now the application: 2 drops of PI under each pit and about 7 drops of PF all over my face.

Paul

Sadhu

Hey Paul you´re being unfaithful to me??? Okay I´m gonna start taking up with the guys again....-men, thy´re all the same aren´t they.

So is this someone special or just one one the side. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Hey CJ:

I guess you could say its something special. It was only the second time I saw her. The first time I was wearing Realm (m). So last nite I decided to wear a good combo of mones. She even said afterward that she didn\'t expect anything to happen. I really didn\'t do anything she was the one that \"jumped\" me I just willfully surrendered myself. Going to see her again tomorrow this time I\'m going to use Rogue male and SOE gel.

Paul

Sadhu

Sounds like it´s going well, that´s cool [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] I´m pleased for you.
    Although I haven´t even started shagging women yet like I said I would [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. FTR beat me to it anyway. But she´s a maniac, right FTR [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

You bet.

Thread Information