Close

Default Do you notice opposite sex more w/phero use??

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Here\'s my dilemma...

Since I\'ve been using pheros (about 5 months now) I find that almost EVERY man I meet has some redeeming quality about him - gorgeous eyes, nice a$$, etc. I never paid much attention before to the \"average\" guy. Why is this? Have pheros turned me (even MORE than I was) into a total horndog?

Even the gals at work have noticed...they comment on what I\'m looking at. (haha)

I always liked men...now I adore them! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] \'course I\'ve always liked things of beauty, and I\'m realizing the individual beauty in all men. Sometimes the gals at work will say \"Gosh he didn\'t seem like anything much\" and I\'ll come back with \"OMG didn\'t you see his EYES - the color was sooo blue\" Then they take a second look and agree.

Have any of you out there noticed this happening to you? Please don\'t tell me this is just one more thing that makes me \"weird\". [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Ginger [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Default Re: Do you notice opposite sex more w/phero use??

Hey there Ginger! (btw I fixed my pm thing)

I am far from an expert, but I think I know what you mean .. maybe the phero\'s just increase the feel-good feelings in you, and you enjoy human interaction of all kinds a little more.

As for me, I\'m wearing mones because I am looking for something specific, so I\'m already turned on. So yeah, I\'m checking the guys out more. I am always way turned on to the \"avg guy\" that doesn\'t seem to realize what a hottie he is, rather than the 6 pack abs jogging shirtless around the lake type. I am always lightly flirting with my patients, co-workers, I dunno, keeps things lively I think.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ~enticing~

**DONOTDELETE**

What I\'ve noticed as a side effect is that I feel more feminine and therefore more desirable as a side effect of wearing pheromones, and that has led to little changes such as taking more meticulous care of my appearance and feeling even more comfortable being around men, which leads to more open interaction, during which time, at some point, his particular brand of charm will hit me. So yeah. But in a roundabout way. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Pleasant, isn\'t it?

Phero Pharaoh

FTR - \"What I\'ve noticed as a side effect is that I feel more feminine and therefore more desirable as a side effect of wearing pheromones, and that has led to little changes such as taking more meticulous care of my appearance and feeling even more comfortable being around men\"

You know, it\'s the same for me. I feel so much more attractive since using -mones. Just about everything you said is spot on. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

...except for the \"feminine\" and \"around men\" bit. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

It may work the round about way also. I noticed when I began to wear TE/M and AE/M I sometimes find it hard to concentrate in math, usually I can shut off any sexual attraction to the ladies, and that day dreaming I do when staring at girls also. The girls in my math class are average or below but on the male\'s point of view it makes me day dream about sexual situations or analyze their bodies more then I ever would. Girls seem more beautiful but its not exactly that its that they keep me turned and looking at them longer like I am just more interested, thus that makes me approach or seem interested more often.

Thread Information