Hi!
I went to the fragrance counter at my local Nordstrom\'s store in search of a good pocket-sized atomizer.For those unfamiliar with this store, I\'ll tell you they are an EXTREMELY HIGH-END,very customer-service oriented chain.

One woman darted off to search the stockroom,while another graciously tried to get me to sample their colognes.(I was wearing AE at the time and I think that may have accounted for the great service).

After about five minutes the woman from the stockroom emerged and handed me a gold colored atomizer.She told me I could have it. It wasn\'t UPC coded or anything,so I guess it was a part of a set or a return or something.

Anyway,it\'s about the size of a roll of quarters,the cap pulls off,(a tight fit) and the bottom metal portion pulls off to reveal a 10ml. or so glass bottle w/atomizer.

It looks very much like the atomizer pictured with P10 on the Forum Club Page.It\'s leak proof and delivers a fine, even spray,I can\'t imagine finding a better portable atomizer anywhere.

Has anyone seen one like this anywhere? If I could find this model,even if there was a minimum purchase amount ,I\'d buy dozens of them!I\'d even consider doing a co-op for other members!

Thanks in advance for any help.
Oscar [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]