Close

Default Atomizer Question

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi!
    I went to the fragrance counter at my local Nordstrom\'s store in search of a good pocket-sized atomizer.For those unfamiliar with this store, I\'ll tell you they are an EXTREMELY HIGH-END,very customer-service oriented chain.

One woman darted off to search the stockroom,while another graciously tried to get me to sample their colognes.(I was wearing AE at the time and I think that may have accounted for the great service).

After about five minutes the woman from the stockroom emerged and handed me a gold colored atomizer.She told me I could have it. It wasn\'t UPC coded or anything,so I guess it was a part of a set or a return or something.

Anyway,it\'s about the size of a roll of quarters,the cap pulls off,(a tight fit) and the bottom metal portion pulls off to reveal a 10ml. or so glass bottle w/atomizer.

It looks very much like the atomizer pictured with P10 on the Forum Club Page.It\'s leak proof and delivers a fine, even spray,I can\'t imagine finding a better portable atomizer anywhere.

Has anyone seen one like this anywhere? If I could find this model,even if there was a minimum purchase amount ,I\'d buy dozens of them!I\'d even consider doing a co-op for other members!

Thanks in advance for any help.
    Oscar [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Atomizer Question

Wow, I\'d like one of those. Right now mine holds 1.3 ml and it\'s pretty good but I\'d like one that hold 10ml. I\'ve never seen on of those. I may try to find one.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey all been out sick after a great mini vacation...But atomizers eh? Use your web browser search engine and type in atomizer you will get many sites. Some are for the more artistic glass type perfume atomizers but there is a fella up there that goes by the name of Atomizer king or something simular. But there are many resources that can help you on your quest for an atomizer. But remember that the more you pay does not mean the better the product.
    TCO

**DONOTDELETE**

Bruce was going to look into getting some various types and sizes of bottles for love-scent.com ... any progress on that front, Bruce?

Hi!

I found EXCELLENT pocket-sized atomizers at The Body Shop (NOT Bath and Body ) in the local mall.They also sell E-Oils etc.

The atomizers are the same high quality,leakproof type that I\'d gotten at Nordstrom\'s, but regrettably this time I had to pay.They\'re about the size of a roll of dimes,rounded at both ends, and might even be made by the same company that made the freebie I got earlier.Glass bottle (enclosed in metal) looks to hold about 7-10 ml. Available in gold or silver finish. $6.00

The good part is that it will probably work with oil based products and mixes as that\'s what they sell.I tried it with an alcohol mix (cologne and NPA) and it delivered a nice small,fine spray.

Somebody may have mentioned The Body Shop on an earlier post,but I guess I spaced.I hit every possible store in one of the country\'s biggest malls before finally hitting paydirt. Wonder if they have a website?

Oscar [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Thread Information