Close

Thread: one product

Stranger

Default one product

visit-red-300x50PNG
    okay i\'ve been reading about all these mixes and dabs here and swears there on all different products. is there just one product that is just overall the best. i\'m 21 looking for sexual hits. jb#1 seems to have good reviews but thats a mix. also haven\'t heard much about PI, only that is strong but does it work well?

Default Re: one product

Alter Ego has a mix of three mones
    http://www.love-scent.com/stone-lab/index.html#ae

Stranger

wat kind of reaction does AE have? is it that flirty type hits and conversation, or sexual hits? maybe alittle of both cause of the three mones. wat kind of hits should i expect from the beginner pack TE and SOE packs. planning on purchasing something ASAP as soon as i get all the info straight.

Phero Dude

AE AE AE all the way !!!! At your age its the best overall choice , top quality , 3 pheros inside !
    This phero product constantly outsells all of the other products combined (guess this happens for a reason) + its seems to be one of the few , that works for \"almost\" everybody even if applied on skin. I\'d suggest carefull clothing application....

Reactions ? Well , sexual hits are very possible, friendliness in other people aswell , don\'t us more than 4 drops , then u will never OD.... In comparison to EDGE , it smells heavenly (like expensive cologne)
    Soe will not get you too many sexual hits (if any at all) though its very good for social contacts (friendlyness/ chattiness and so on)

AE\'s -rone - + -nol will do the same + it has the -none for the sexual groove !

Only downside (not really my opinion) is that i lacks secret ingredients that products like NPA /Edge have

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Forum polling suggests you can get effective results from as little as 2 DABS of Edge.

This provides very little -none!

So it leaves lots of room for using -none products like AE with it by cutting back a dab or two.

I like to think of phero use in terms of the necessary ABSOLUTE amount for my body for each chemical or product. Then I like to think of OD and conversion risks.

This gives me the info to determine correct dosage for my body.

My latest area of experimentation has been in going with the previous day\'s leftover pheros without showering, and just using colone/EO\'s to make myself smell \"pretty.\" I would urge others to try this, as I\'ve had some interesting results.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

For sexual mixes WKM1#1 is promising, maybe DD lite for younger people.

For single products I think AE wins overall, though there are compromises.

Banned User

I would have to say AE/M The pre-mix sounds great and -none is the highest concentrated pheromone in AE so you should get your fair share of sexual hits along with -RONE (sexual) and -NOL (social/chatty) coming in at a short second.

My latest area of experimentation has been in going with the previous day\'s leftover pheros without showering,.....

You haven\'t seen me in the morning! I can\'t leave the house without a shower!

Stranger

thanx for the help everyone looks like AE is gaining higher praise over the beginner pack, so i\'m leaning more towards AE. whats the effectiveness radius of these pheramones? well keep the suggestions coming. i\'m 21 5-10 180lbs. athletic build looks a solid 8. not really a prob conversing with girls, but i think it would be fun to have a little \"magic mones on my side for an extra umgf\"

Banned User

The effectiveness radius i\'ve seen is about 15 feet outdoors, it all maters on temperature, wind speed, wind direction and humidity. If your in a small space (class room, grocery store...ect) that all doesnt matter, you\'ll probably be turning heads from across the room [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Banned User

The VNO is more tuned and I believe much more stronger then your concious smell. One of the greatest factors is your own body temperature. I remember being in gym class and heating up and getting much more intense looks from very far away (25 feet and a bit up)

Stranger

so conclusion AE vs. SOE and TE (beginner pack) considering i\'m 21 5-10 180lbs. athletic build looks a solid 8, looking for more sexual hits. jus wanna be sure on my final decision will be purchasing TOMORROW. thanx!

This is why I like my SOE/AE/(TE or NPA) mix. You get the secret ingredients, the balance of AE, and some extra -nol from the SOE.

Thread Information