Close

Default Newbie ?: Best single product for hits?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I\'m just starting out, and I\'m a bit intimidated seeing so many people mixing a drop of this and a dash of that.
    I\'ve read through a lot of posts, trying to decide what single product I should start out with that will help me get a lot of (sexual) hits. Would SOE be a good choice?
    I\'m also willing to mix a couple, so any further advice is well appreciated!
    Thank you!

Phero Pharaoh

Default Re: Newbie ?: Best single product for hits?

For single products??
    Scent of Eros or AlterEgo /male [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

To answer your question:
    <<Would SOE be a good choice?>>

Yes. If you look, you\'ll see that there is a Money back guarantee at love-scent too. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: Newbie ?: Best single product for hits?

It depends a lot on your age, too, or really the age of your target population. When I\'m wearing mainly SoE (or equivalent), besides having people socialize with me like mad, I seem to become a magnet for younger females... the cute 19 year old at the store who can\'t find the olives will somehow always choose me to ask for directions to the right aisle, etc. That\'s hardly a sexual hit though, just a nice job of social facilitation. SoE might open doors, particularly with younger women, but what happens with that open door will not be guaranteed at all. WAGG sounds similar, although perhaps less age-dependent.

On the other hand, even pure NPA will get you hits from women in their 30s or 40s, and they will often be sexual hits.

AE and P10 are already pretty well pre-blended, and should be decent under most circumstances.

You\'ll probably end up doing like most of us here have done anyway... I started off buying NPA here, got results the first day, and immediately decided to try some other things, too. Blending is more habit-forming than it is challenging, believe me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thread Information