Close

Phero Enthusiast

Default Confused about WAGG

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Im kinda confused about WAGG and its effects. I have been keeping up reading fairly regularly. It seems that it is supposed to give you that \"nice guy\" look, especially if you have a CE aura, it will help break that. But is not that what nol does as well? Or does this work a little differently than nol? Does it provide sexual hits like none without the CE negative responses? Or does it just bring out chatiness? Also I read about it actually having an affect on the wearer, increasing metabolism. Whats the general theory?

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: Confused about WAGG

Nol does have a similar effect but I guess you could say that -none slightly overrides that, although it will add a sexual aggressiveness quality to you.

Exactly what wagg does is kind of difficult to fully know at the moment, all we really know is the name, some anecdotal evidence from the testers, and that bruce is selling it, so it should be half descent ;-)

the testers seem tothink it complements none quite well, and that pretty much as good a proof as we can get with pheros.

I\'d love to have some hints as to whats in it, is it just a ratio mix of other pheros or does it have some new stuff in it, maybe some A-1 would make sense as technically its not available to use in a scent blend and that could explain why they don\'t want to advertise the contents.

It should be good to see more general results as more people buy and test the stuff, Im going to be intrested to see the results with light -none and WAGG myself as I think im a little CE ( clint eastwood - macho, aggresive but sexualy attractive / dominant aura) nowadays

-Nol and -none bring up a completely different set of reactions to WAGG and -none. -nol does not smooth out some of the bad affects as WAGG does. If you wear some -none product and, for example, SOE, you will get completely different reactions compared to what would happen if you wore WAGG.

Unfortunately, there isnt enough experimental data to pin down exactly what the differences are as of yet.

Enlightened One

It has all new ingredients, it doesnt have nol rone or none. SOmething that is new and never before used.
    So it should have entirly new effects, and bruce has said even newer products are on the way in the next few months.

Journeyman

Yes, Bruce posted earlier that it is nothing that we\'ve been using before.... so it can\'t contain A1 either. Sounds cool that there\'s some more new stuff in the pipeline [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

It\'s interesting that \"Pherin\" has products in development for PMS and depression etc. There\'s certainly some interesting pheromones coming out of us. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

hehe I like your signature man....

Enlightened One

Which i would get my hands on these products in development to use for my own interesting uses.
    Im looking forward to new products that could be on the way.

Thread Information