Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Banned User

Default Re: Is anyone else a clit freak?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    My current girlfriend is not that experienced in that department [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img], but she seems to give me a blowjob more enthusiastically when i\'m giving her pleasure (she get vicious with that c*ck [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]) than her just on her knees, though I knew a girl who could deeptroat it, and that felt really good [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Banned User

FTR- What happened to that foot freak?

**DONOTDELETE**

He\'s coming over Thursday night.

69 is annoying sometimes. I like it, but I\'d rather focus on what I\'m doing (takes breath control to deep throat) and I like to lie back and relax and receive. 69 is distracting. Not my favorite way to orgasm.

Banned User

So what are you guys gonna do?, is he coming over just for foot worship (kissing, sucking your toes, licking the bottom of your feet... ect.) or are you going to give him a foot job and maybe get playful later and have sex?.... just curious.....

Banned User

I bet he wants foot intercourse, feet? what\'s it about feet that drives some wild? They aren\'t particularly nice looking, they probably smell, and so on.

**DONOTDELETE**

There won\'t be any penetration.

That\'s as much of that as I am gonna answer. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

Is this a Brothel or Bordello?

OK.. reading this thread has caused me to have to remain sitting in my cubicle for several minutes longer than I had planned (walking around my company in my present state of arousal is probably not advised) [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif[/img]. But I just can\'t avoid reding it. I\'m hooked.

**DONOTDELETE**

\"Is this a Brothel or Bordello? \"

What are you talking about?

Banned User

You mentioned you had some guy coming over maybe its a service or business you are in.

Banned User

tallmacky- one of my friends is a foot freak and he wont go out with a girl without 1. trimmed toe nails, 2. painted toe nails 3. and he really likes girls with small feet (no feet bigger than 9 1/2 womens) or he\'ll just turn them away. He tells me feet are really cute and they turn him on like nothing else. I don\'t really care, thats his thing.... if it floats your boat go for it.

**DONOTDELETE**

Are you out of your mind? if I have a guy coming over I\'m a whore? Tallmacky, maybe you need to take a nap or buy a clue or something, but you\'re treading thin ice.

Banned User

Uh Oh [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] dont mess with FTR, I dont know if you were trying to be funny or just plain stupid but FTR aint no whore, I think shes the complete opposite.... you need to get your head out of your ass and get a clue.

Banned User

There was no joke behind it (well ok a bit of a smartass), I was just curious, I am redudant but I do not see why the word whore is used as something with such malice, You can A have a woman who has sex with many partners or have one that also does but gets $ for it.

FTR I hope you do not get angry that quickly, I will take a clue though as I should

cuddlebear

OMG what have I started? I just wanted to see if anyone shared my, uh, interest. OK, FTR, ready? This is as close as I can get from here. There it is, kiss kiss, pause, kiss kiss, kiss lick, lick lick, etc. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Mmmmm. That\'s nice. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Ok, yeah, back on track with this thread.

Enlightened One

Ok where is footsiefreak when u need him - he must be off having foot intercourse (yes folks there is such a thing).
    The word whore is better applied to the \"attention whore\" type of person. Esp women who are 7-9s who think that every man should be checking them out and they go out especially just to walk around and get attention, if they dont get it from one guy they hang around until they do bobbing the foot up and down and playing with their hair looking stunned and unable to speak. As soon as they get a look they vanish. Flirt and run away games. Ive simply told a few to [bad word] off occasionally just to see what response i got and i got shock and horror - a red face and they disappear and stop being annoying. Now if i am going to flirt i am going to make a solid sexual move and either scare them off or get them to [bad word] me if they are good looking enough or smell good enough. Force the issue it encourages women to think before they annoy men for attention.
    Clit freak, well hey why not spread the fun around and get her worked up before sex.

Enlightened One

Back on track. Ill just mention pheromones just to keep it on the pheromone forum. Lol the clit obviously produces some couplins ????.
    Was this thread ever direction for any one particular direction.
    Lets mention nuclear warfare while we at it.

Banned User

what is more offensive clit or cunt?

Phero Pharaoh

Definitely the latter. I don\'t think I\'ve ever been able to say that without getting a a bad look. (during sex,forplay etc) [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Nothing wrong with clit. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

I actually like both words. When they\'re referring to body parts. It\'s about the worst insult there is to call a woman a cunt. Something I don\'t say unless I mean it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

<<what is more offensive clit or cunt?>>

I hate the second word when it is used as a body part. I think it should only be reserved for a nasty, mean woman [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

I have NEVER been able to use it without offending. (or seeming to offend).

Anywayz. There are other words, so it doesn\'t matter. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

<<The word whore is better applied to the \"attention whore\" type of person.>>

If I had a Dime for every time you said those two lovely words, I would be filthy rich. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

cuddlebear

Well, I see this thread is going strong. As a musician, I always like to be at the top of the charts [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] OK, back to business now, where was I? Lick lick ... lick lick ... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

A song called here i go would be applicable here \"attention whore\" could also be referred to as \"attention seek and destory personality\" - fluff and run is also another good description.
    Maybe a song called lick lick might be the next number one i can just see it now with the video clip involving a phero forum members clit being licked and a sign saying no cunts were hurt in the making of this film.
    Ok enough blabbing for now, i agree a cunt should be a nasty bitch not a female body part.

**DONOTDELETE**

You should all see \"The Vagina Monologues.\"

Stranger

Hi Elana
    What you and FTR say is v.interesting. I must also divulge the same fetish, I love pleasuring girls with my tongue. What always surprises me is how wide the spectrum is for what individual girls like...some like attention exclusively on their \"button\", for others, that\'s too intense so they like licking around it. Some seem to like the whole area avoided althogther, preferring their lips to be licked or chewed. For some it\'s clockwise only, others anti-clockwise and so on.
    I get great pleasure from going down on a girl and 69-ing, but for some reason simply receiving has a weird effect on me, just makes me wriggle and go light headed but can\'t go any further than that for some reason. If I\'m receiving I need to be giving at the same time or it doesn\'t work, like there\'s some kind of \"circuit\" involved.
    Anyway, thanks for sharing, and be careful !

Phero Pro

Um, have you seen \"The Scrotum Monologues?\"

[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] **giggle** [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Why, no -- would you care to perform them for me?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information