Yo!
A friend at work was telling me about this really nice cologne.It\'s called L\'eau D\'Issey by Issey Miyake and it\'s something wonderful! He had a travel bottle in plastic with unscrewable sprayer cap and lent me the bottle to road-test and experiment with.

I drew out 60 drops and combined 10 drops of nPA with it in an atomizer.This stuff smelled great all by itself, but somehow got even better with the nPA added.

It has a light fresh scent,but it\'s strong,and covers the nPA beautifully!You COULD possibly go heavier on the nPA, maybe 4 parts cologne to 1 part nPA if you wanted to,but I\'m very pleased with the 6 to 1 ratio. Has anyone tried this cologne? Please let me know your opinions.

I\'m planning to get AFA soon and am anxious to try some of that in an Issey mix to get a little Androstenol effect into it.

I resisted mixing for a long time.I guess that what I needed to find was a cologne that I liked on me ,that OTHERS liked on me ,and that wouldn\'t change from nice to noxious over the course of a few hours (as others had).This stuff holds its scent as long as the pheros last and keeps smelling GOOD! [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Hell, I\'m so enthused about this mix,I\'m thinking about ordering some APC!

Oscar [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]