Close

Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast
    Banned User

Default Being Without Pheromones Sucks!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I decided to try a day without mone\'s for the heck of it just to see if I could get the same results without using pheromones.
    I was bored anyway so I though dropping by my girlfriends place would be fun so I took a shower, did a few sets of pushups and sprayed some drakkar to cover my natural phero signature (I don\'t get a bad BO smell when I sweat it smells more like caramel candy)

While I was walking to her place I got a few DIHL\'s (I\'m fairly good looking naturaly) I usually get them when walking to her place but they were\'nt as intense and like high Anone products (TE, Rogue Male, Andro 4.2) I dropped buy the grocery store to get some condoms (I called her before hand and she informed me no one will be there but me and her so I thought it would be a good opportunity to get laid [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] )

I knock on her door she opens up and she gives me a big hug and tells me I smell really nice (she had to run out of the shower to get the door, she was soaking wet rapped in a pink towel) she tells me to come to her room, I go in sit on her bed and she tells me to wait since she has to get dressed. She unraps the towel from her body and dry\'s her self off (every mans dream) after she\'s dry she points out how she shaved her..... and asked me if it looked good, I said hell yea! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

While she was getting dressed (took like 20 minutes since she needed to blow dry her hair and do all that girly stuff) I went to her coach in the living room to watch some tv. When she was done she looked really sexy (she smelled really good too [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]) then she sat next to me (the plan for today was to chill at her house for a while then meet with her friends and have a night on the town) we struck up some conversation but we could\'nt keep ourselves entertained (there was nothing to watch on tv) Luckly I had a backup plan (a week ago I bought a empty 10ml glass bottle with a cap (looks just like a empty rogue male bottle) and I filled it with unscented TE) So I told her I had to use the bathroom so I went in, took off my shirt and applyed 5 dabs on my chest, armpits and arms (they were the same places I sprayed the drakkar)

I came back and sat next to her a few seconds after she put her head on my shoulder and put her arm around mines, then she said \"I know something we can watch\" she took the control and flipped to the spice channel. I saw that she was getting hot sexually (her nipples were erect) so I took my hand and started fondling her breasts. She started to like it so she jumped on my lap and.... well lets just say explaining what happened after would be giving too much information...

So we ended up canceling our plans to go out and had some fun of our own [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]............ so the moral of this story is, nothing gets done without using pheromones... life without out them really sucks!

Default Re: Being Without Pheromones Sucks!

You really think the situation would have ended differently had you not put on mones? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] I guarantee you would have \"closed the deal\" with your own girlfriend with or without mones[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Banned User

They sure made it a much more enjoyable experience (she put my pleasure in front of hers) [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] She did\'nt want to stop either (we went on for hours and she still wanted more) we enventually had to stop since I got hungry and we ran out of condoms and after she told me that was the best sex she ever had! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

cuddlebear

When I first read the title of this thread, I was actually feeling sorry for you because I thought you had run out of mones and you didn\'t have the money or something ... I was going to be nice and PM you for your address so I could send you some ... doesn\'t look like you need me, though ... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Um ... I could send you my address ...

Banned User

lol, FTR don\'t exploit his kindness [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img], luckly I have a partime job and I can support my Phero habit [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

cuddlebear

Hey, Reds, if you do that, I might just come over! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Cuddlebear...you are WAY too predictable [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

damn cuddle bear, you are nice!

as for phantom, nothing sucks, except your girlfriend, and i mean that in the oral way. You were getting freaky for hours last night for heaven sakes, things can\'t be too bad.

Are you worried that your girlfriend\'s passion for you isn\'t really all for you, but more due to the mones......not to say that she ins\'t into you for you, but in terms of whether or not you can really get her into wild women mode wihtout mones?

Banned User

Actually I have no Idea what would happen if I would stop using pheromones for a week or even a month, well before I was ever using pheromones girls would just label me as a friend and nothing would come out of those relationships so I think that they\'ve done a good job.

She\'s caught me off gaurd sometimes and just dropped by to hang out at my place, it really takes a long time and lots of trouble just to get her in the mood without using any pheromones and the best i\'ve got out of it was lots of kissing and heavy petting but no sex. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

damn man. I guess she has a low libido and phermones helps her. But i think it is possible to get addicted to phermones because the thought of not having them on you when u can is not fun. Maybe your natural signature becomes a let down to her when compared to the boosted amount of mones you get when wearing them.

I think i no longer like the thought of going with out mones. But is wierd, because i actually did better w/o mones. I have been using for two months. I have gotten the DIHLs, but that is it. Before I did better. I don\'t know if they have changed my behavior and/or how women react to me. I just can\'t justtify to myself though that they can be a neg, so i continue to use them, especially with the dihls i have gotten which I like getting.

Maybe you just don\'t know how to take a hint. If your girlfriend was standing in front of you showing you her new shaved job, don\'t you think that was a blatant signal for you to take her right there and then? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

When I tried to touch she slapped my hand and said no touching [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img] bjf the thought of having a substance like mones that is proven to attract people might of just made you more laid back just waiting for the girls to flock over.... Maybe before you were more aggresive and girls like that so they went for you? who knows....

Phero Pro

What did you try to touch? Don\'t go for the brass ring right away, you should have said \"my eye sight is not too good\", got down on your knees & say, \"let me see if I can get a closer look\" & then put your hands down by her ankles & give her a nice little calf massage, then when her knees become weak move in for the kill, I think you know what to do next [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

I\'m very comfortable with the conclusion that pheromones make sex better, regardless of whether or not they make it more frequent for a given wearer.

That was what I was really after in getting involved with pheromones anyway. I was already getting as much quantity as I could manage, but there are no limits on quality. I would buy them for that reason alone.

Banned User

There should be books, manuals whatever for better sex the ones i\'ve found you have to pay outrageous amounts for.

Banned User

hours? thats pretty extensive I can last a full minute then its all downhill , did you get your girl after you started wearing pheromones?

Banned User

yea that\'s what I think attracted her to me.

Banned User

hmmm Phantom I totally agree with you, wearing mones makes my day better either I feel stronger more confident (none) or am more able to deal with people easier and better (nol). I don\'t mind having flings with girls partially due to the mones, I am not sure if I would marry someone partially due to the mones think trying to stop then. Though mones were a key to connect you to her after time and placement she will grow on you like hair on my ass.

By the way does she know you wear mones I take it no right, even if you told her I doubt she would have much interest in it.

Banned User

If I told her she would probably not belive me wondering how and invisible substance makes you attracted to someone else so I don\'t even bother.

Tallmacky- If you are serious about being a minute man, you need to seriously work on that. Have you ever tried products that desensitize your penis. I used to sell products for that purpose in the sex store I used to manage. This was a popular item...

http://whispers.theshoppe.com/kama_sutra_pleasure_balm_1.html

Banned User

understandable explaining alone would get you nowhere, for me I am not sure if I could keep a secret even a whitelie.

After you put on the TE and you were pretty close to her did she complain or hint to the smell or just overall something different about you?

Elana thats true I really can\'t last that long its quite pathetic I mean when it comes to penis size I am the man but I work it like a grumpy toddler. I will check that link thanks

search on kazza for better sex guides.

Banned User

maybe I will just buy a rubberband?

Banned User

Desensitize your penis sounds scary and unpleasurable, I take Tribulus, DHEA, Maca and Horny Goat Weed for body building and all that testosterone flowing through my body makes me a sex animal, I can go for hours even without cumming once.

it sounds like that stuff delays your ejaculation then??

<<Desensitize your penis sounds scary and unpleasurable,>>

Let\'s think about the lady for a second. One minute sex is terribly frustrating. The balm wears off during sex and you will feel the full pleasure in the end. You can get it on ebay. Another FANTASTIC product from the Kama Sutra line is the Oil of Love.

Banned User

Do it for yourself, Tallmacky. Your own orgasm will be more intense the longer you can hold it back.

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

Yea I feel sorry for the guy, if he has a small penis that can make it even worse, Bruce\'s stuff works too (http://www.love-scent.com/delightful...ate/index.html) that sh!t kept my german sausage hard so long it gave me blue balls.

<Another FANTASTIC product from the Kama Sutra line is the Oil of Love> mmm.... sounds delicious, I saw it on ebay for cheap so I guess i\'ll get it.

Journeyman

I think Kegel exercises may do you some good to. Start off squeezing that PC muscle (like you would when you stop the flow of urine) for 5 sets fo 10 reps each and build your way up to doing 1000 reps a day total.
    Some of the different PC exercises:
    - Flutters: clench/release the PC muscle rapidly
    - Pushouts: Slowly clench and \"pushout\" (like squeezing a loaf)
    Holding it: As slow as you can, clench your PC muscle to its max while concentrating on slow breathing and then as slow as you can relax. You should get quite a nice sensation from this eventually.

These methods really help with ejaculation and erection control. As soon as you get that feeling that you are gonna blow your wad clench up as hard as you can (maybe squeeze the head to get some of the blood out, dont do this to trap your semen in tho.). In time, you can learn to ride the wave for an extremely long time before ejaculating.

Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information