I decided to try a day without mone\'s for the heck of it just to see if I could get the same results without using pheromones.
I was bored anyway so I though dropping by my girlfriends place would be fun so I took a shower, did a few sets of pushups and sprayed some drakkar to cover my natural phero signature (I don\'t get a bad BO smell when I sweat it smells more like caramel candy)

While I was walking to her place I got a few DIHL\'s (I\'m fairly good looking naturaly) I usually get them when walking to her place but they were\'nt as intense and like high Anone products (TE, Rogue Male, Andro 4.2) I dropped buy the grocery store to get some condoms (I called her before hand and she informed me no one will be there but me and her so I thought it would be a good opportunity to get laid [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] )

I knock on her door she opens up and she gives me a big hug and tells me I smell really nice (she had to run out of the shower to get the door, she was soaking wet rapped in a pink towel) she tells me to come to her room, I go in sit on her bed and she tells me to wait since she has to get dressed. She unraps the towel from her body and dry\'s her self off (every mans dream) after she\'s dry she points out how she shaved her..... and asked me if it looked good, I said hell yea! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

While she was getting dressed (took like 20 minutes since she needed to blow dry her hair and do all that girly stuff) I went to her coach in the living room to watch some tv. When she was done she looked really sexy (she smelled really good too [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]) then she sat next to me (the plan for today was to chill at her house for a while then meet with her friends and have a night on the town) we struck up some conversation but we could\'nt keep ourselves entertained (there was nothing to watch on tv) Luckly I had a backup plan (a week ago I bought a empty 10ml glass bottle with a cap (looks just like a empty rogue male bottle) and I filled it with unscented TE) So I told her I had to use the bathroom so I went in, took off my shirt and applyed 5 dabs on my chest, armpits and arms (they were the same places I sprayed the drakkar)

I came back and sat next to her a few seconds after she put her head on my shoulder and put her arm around mines, then she said \"I know something we can watch\" she took the control and flipped to the spice channel. I saw that she was getting hot sexually (her nipples were erect) so I took my hand and started fondling her breasts. She started to like it so she jumped on my lap and.... well lets just say explaining what happened after would be giving too much information...

So we ended up canceling our plans to go out and had some fun of our own [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]............ so the moral of this story is, nothing gets done without using pheromones... life without out them really sucks!