Close

Thread: npa + apc combo

**DONOTDELETE**

Default npa + apc combo

visit-red-300x50PNG
    i read about those using the combo of npa+apc, and decided to try it out myself. i had an empty bottle of PF, this worked out great. i put just a small amount of apc and less npa in, ratio wise. i mixed \'em around and applied on my neck, both sides.

i went to class and this cute girl next to me in my first class of the day that had never talked to me in there before leaned over in the middle of class and started making chit-chat, i was surprised. she was just making light observations about the class, trying to be cute i believe, it worked. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

then i went to lunch on campus with this girl i\'m really going for, but things just hadnt been taking off too fast. she was much more attentive during conversations, i felt like i had her visual focus a lot more than normal. when we walked back out to the parking lot she lingered around when we got near our cars like she was waiting for me to make some move [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] , but i didnt cause i\'m trying this whole new thing of not rushing things. then that afternoon she IM\'d me, which she hadnt done but once a few weeks ago. she proceeded to tell me about problems she was having. she wasnt bitching or anything, but just looking for someone to listen. i was very happy she saw me as someone she could trust and turn to. so i\'m not sure just what happened, but i seemed to finally be breaking through some ice w/ her, and i really think the combo helped out a lot.

i\'ve got a date tonight w/ another girl, we\'re supposed to make dinner at her place and watch a movie. so i\'ll give the combo another test run and see how it goes. i\'m also looking forward to testing it out again tomorrow w/ the lunch girl. if only girls were a major here at college, i\'d be getting a 4.0! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

but this seems to be turning out as a great combo. check it out.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: npa + apc combo

The mix seems to be a hit. I\'m still trying to figure out is it the NPA or the whole mix. I\'ve asked people to try other NPA combos and tell me what they think. I think the APC combo is the perfect mix of smell in strength. I may try an SPMO/NPA mix next.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: npa + apc combo

Yo Jam, I decided to go with apc/npa combo, I ordered 3 days ago, waiting for my goodies [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] btw, im a newbie.

Thread Information