Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Phero Pro

Default Sexiest foreign language or accent?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I think it\'s gotta be tough to fake an accent, eh? I want to go to Australia for like 6 months & just submerse myself with the aussies & develop the accent, I think I could, I\'m pretty impressionable.

As far languages, I want to learn Italian, is it difficult? I took many years of Spanish, are the languages somewhat closely related?

How about speaking Italin with an Aussie accent? Okay maybe not!

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: Sexiest foreign language or accent?

I\'ve always been extremely talented at accents and voice. I\'d like to know more about what is sexiest.

Phero Pharaoh

I can fake an accent easily. I like the British accent best.

- Krish

Phero Dude

1 . Jump into the middle of a crowded club + throw a bottle at the DJ.

2. Wait for music to shut down and wait for people quietly (because shocked) STARING at you.

3. Imagine you are \"Tony Montana\" from Scarface (Al Pacino at his best) then cry out with a slick accent :

\"YOU NEED PEOPLE LIKE ME ! SO YOU CAN POINT YOUR F:U:C:K:I:N:G FINGERS AND SAY : THATS THE BAD GUY!!!\"

Females will go crazy , impressed by the HUGE BALLS you obviously have to pull a stunt like this.

If males feel offended and try making a move on u :

Throw another bottle at the DJ (poor guy [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] + cry out to the fellas:

YOU THINK U\'RE BIGTIME ? U WILL DIE BIGTIME !

Oh well , then have some fun watching the alphas [bad word] their pants + feel free to collect their women !

Oh btw make sure u pay each bouncer in the club a thousand squid , or else your little adventure will stop after the first bottle stunt [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

ENjoy !!!!

Enlightened One

The aussie accent is good, now italians speakign aussie well apparently i have heard it sounds sexy.
    It turns on women worldwide lol.
    That said knowing a foriegn language can be pretty handy when dealing with cute attractive types.

learn to speak german [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] german sounds [bad word] awesome

Phero Dude

German sounds awsome ????

Dude its not ! Russian is way more colorfull. Spanish is supposed to be the best sounding + pleasent to the ear when it comes to singing. English ? I love english language , be it american english or plain ol english [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] It sounds very very c00l to any russian or german.

I totally disagree that german sounds good. Its by far the most boring sounding language I ever mastered.

If I had to describe the sound of germans speaking i would say it in one word : \"GREY\"

However :

Russian speaking german with russian accent = sounds horrible
    American speaking german with american accent = sounds horrible
    French speaking german with french accent = SEXY AS HELL ! Same thing for italians.
    Worst of all : Spanish people speaking german with spanish accent : Sounds like somebody taking a \"crap\" orally.

Banned User

Hah, I always thought English sounded pretty bad to anyone else be it german russian etc...

Phero Enthusiast

German....EEEEuGHHH!!!! Never liked the language, even when learning it at school. Nothing against the people, it\'s just that the language itself is very guttural and \"harsh\". Very bossy, intimidating and authorotitive.

English with a German accent is no better...makes me cringe.

My list of \"sexy\" accents in women are:

(i) English spoken with Italian accent
    (ii) English spoken with Iranian accent
    (iii) English spoken with Spanish/Portuguese accent
    (iv) English spoken a la \"Christianne Amanpour\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

German--yucky.

I love Aussie/British, Italian, Israeli,

Banned User

German doesn\'t have to be harsh when spoken the right way, it very much depends on who it speaks. The same goes with dutch (I heard they sound almost the same to foreigners).

Italian is a nice language, but you have to speak it fast, just like spanish, or it will sound stupid. The way Italians speak it does sound very nasal though, if you know what I mean. I have always wanted to learn Italian.

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

I agree.
    German is actually a beautiful language, it´s interesting, flexible, and when it´s spoken correctly -ie no didgy regional accent it´s sound relly nice.

Suppose it always helps if you understand the language that´s being spoken too.

I really like the dutch accent in german [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] it just sounds mega cute! Not like the english -ugh.

BTW Swedish, norwgian have a nice sound I think. Not too keen on the aussie if it´s too harsh.
    Italian has a sort of rythm to it I find and it´s sounds like it comes really from the stomach and the heart.

Accents here or there one thing seriously I can´t stand at all is a FAKE accent!!! Too pretentious.

The worst is when americans try the british and vice versa. The aussies are good at doing both though.

CJ [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Eastern European (Polish, Russian, Czech, Slavic, etc) ladies sound unbelievably \"cute\" and \"sweet\" when trying to speak English, I\'ve noticed. Very much a \"little girl lost\" sound.
    Makes you want to wrap them up and protect them from the cold, harsh and cruel world outside, even though they doon\'t really need it [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Banned User

\"I really like the dutch accent in german it just sounds mega cute! Not like the english -ugh. \"

Actually, I feel very embaressed when I hear dutch people speak german or english. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif[/img] lol

Oh, and don\'t tell a dutchman that his language sounds like german! Personally I don\'t care, but most of us really don\'t like that! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

Eastern European ladies are super sweet, also when they speak german! Most of them understand themselves as real women and are not as much affected by feminism as western women I believe.

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Here\'s my top five
    Russian girls
    Russian girls
    Russian girls
    Brazilian girls
    Filipana girls

Russian girls speaking english or a soft Georgia (USA) accent.

Venezuelan girl speaking English.

Went to a cooking class two nights ago. Met a most beautiful creature with an incredibly sexy voice.

BTW, the male to female ratio in cooking classes is quite inviting... and yes, we will be trying to make the dishes taught in the class together [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

American English spoken by an American man who is literate and witty. No other male, no other accent, can match that, in my book.

i think jive is hot

<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

literate and witty

<hr></blockquote>Yeah, literate and witty works for me, too. I would add poetic to the list.

**DONOTDELETE**

I don\'t think it as much the accent or the language as much as it is the natural voice tone of that person. I have a deep, rythmic voice and the ladies always tell me it turns them on.
    Espeacially if i say something romantic, sometimes they go speechless on me. i think its more dpendent on the voice tonality of the person speaking not the accent. Oh by the way i am american.

Sadhu

I don´t think dutch sounds like german. But they are very closely related somehow.
    Dutch was sort of whipped and mushed together somehow so it´s got a certain amount of german in it and lots of other stuff. I really like that about it. I used to love hearing my dutch friends back at school speaking dutch or german.
    Some of my friends used to get orgasms over hearing a dutch person (okay MEN) speak german.
    Oh the scandinavian accent in german hmmmmm [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Sadhu

I´m totally with you. It´s also about the person speaking and for me it´s important what a person is saying as well as how they say it.
    I happen to like the american accent, some twangs I´m not so keen on but generally speaking I like it.

Phero Pharaoh

Worst accent?? Americans trying to do Aussie or English. lol

There are some actors that can pull them off amazingly well but even Meryl Streep, being the acclaimed actor she is screwed it up.

Sexiiest accent on a women?? I don\'t mind some american twangs either....but I love what a lot of backpackers say from germany, sweden, yes venezuala etc....yeah babay! Specially if they have that sweet innocent but sexy voice to go with it!

**DONOTDELETE**

I think Americans are bad at accents in general. Movies consistently get Southern accents wrong and especially foul up Southern usage. No Southerner ever referred to a single person as \"y\'all\" but you hear it all the time in movies made by Americans. If we can\'t even get our own regional dialects right, how do you expect us to fake Aussie or Brit? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

Now that you mention , even I have noticed shitty southern accents too. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

If you haven\'t already then check this out: http://rinkworks.com/dialect/

**DONOTDELETE**

That\'s a great link! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

upsidedown

&gt;&gt;I think Americans are bad at accents in general. Movies consistently get Southern accents wrong and especially foul up Southern usage.&lt;&lt;

I used to cringe when I heard J.R. Ewing talk on the TV show Dallas. I\'ve never known anybody here in Texas who talked the way he did.

Phero Pharaoh

&lt;&lt;That\'s a great link! &gt;&gt;
    Used to use it heaps. Was passing emails back and forth in redneck with a friend some 18 months ago. Was Eff \'n funny. lol [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

...geeeez maybe 24 months ago. Time flies.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information