Close

Thread: Phero candles

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Default Phero candles

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Has anyone here ever tried making their own phero candle yet. I guess it might be cheaper using a burner with oils but out of interest has anyone tried this? I suppose APC would be a good one to start with plus maybe a few drops of AE?

Just wondering if that would be worht trying... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Default Re: Phero candles

Hi,

Matt mentioned using apc in an essential oil difuser with good results quite a while back.

I got a sample of a phero oil candle from the Primal people a couple of months ago. Not sure when it will me on the market. Smells nice, but I am not sure if the pheros really survive the high heat. If you are making your own, I think the e-oil warmer is easier and probably more effective.

Cheers,
    Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

yeah, bruce is right, i\'ve been using APC plus sometimes sandalwood, patchouli, or another eoil, in my diffuser. it really makes the whole place smell great, i get endless comments on it. like bruce also said, i\'m not sure either on if the pheromones survive the heat or not.

erox used to make a realm candle, i bought one off ebay the other year. it smells alright, but can get really strong and almost nauseating! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

but even if the pheromones are getting destroyed in the diffuser, APC makes a great oil to use, i really love its scent. i got the idea last year when i read off the back that it\'s contents included \"essential oils\". so if you have a diffuser and some APC, give it a try, i think you\'ll really enjoy it.

**DONOTDELETE**

What\'s \"diffuser\"?

**DONOTDELETE**

I seem to remember this coming up before, and didn\'t someone say that the pheros would degrade at 150 degrees F? This would surely preclude their use in combustible material, no?

Hrm...

**DONOTDELETE**

a diffuser is something that you place oils in, and then a candle underneath heats the container and the oils and releases them into the air. do a search on \"oil diffuser\" at yahoo or where ever.

i remember someone discussing the temperature thing, but it seemed that it was an opinion. i dont remember seeing anything that backed it up. not that i think it\'s impossible, but i just havent seen proof. but i also pointed out: <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR> but even if the pheromones are getting destroyed in the diffuser, APC makes a great oil to use, i really love its scent. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thread Information