Close

Thread: Here we go!

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Here we go!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey all, just wanted to introduce myself. I\'m 20, and my love life has been less than impressive lately. Had a semi-long term relationship (as far as late teen-age relationships go) that crashed and burned, and it\'s kinda screwed me up the past few years.

Anyway, I\'ve known about pheromones for a long time, but never thought I\'d try some myself. I figured \"Bah, I don\'t need that stuff. It probably doesn\'t work anyway.\"

And here I am, anticipating my Primal Instinct that should arrive later in the day. Men are pretty basic in wants and needs, aren\'t they?

Ever the sociologist, I\'m very curious to see the difference, but my expectations are modest. I just hope I can notice a difference, period.

Wish me luck, everyone. After my dry spell, I could use some.

-Durandal

(Edited by Durandal at 5:09 am on May 31, 2001)

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Here we go!

wait for a couple of weeks and then see what your response is, by my reckoning you should be a happy chappy lol well good luck with the pheros

**DONOTDELETE**

I think you\'ll be impressed with the results, just don\'t expect women to throw themselves at you. If you have a good attitude and confidence about yourself and smile when you walk in a room women will notice. Pheromones will just increase your chances, I use \"primal instinct\" and I have had great results. Comeback to the forums and read the other Threads on how to use the product effectively. Good luck
    http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg

(Edited by jose at 9:55 am on May 31, 2001)

**DONOTDELETE**

So right Jose they wont throw themselves at you, but if you just get some confidence it will show and before you know it, around every corner there will be a attractive woman and sometimes even several at once, but i normally use a little bit more than most people recommend but not overload either, it seems if it is something nice like attraction does the trick but im going to order alter ego from the love scent site and give it a go, but i wont have it for at least 6 weeks so i will keep the forum updated on my progress lol

Thread Information