Close

Phero Enthusiast

Default Any mixes involving PCC or EW?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I am considering trying out copulins (PCC or EW), but are there any (working) combos involving PCC or EW? I did a search and nothing really came up. I looked in the reference section, but it has only information for ladies.

Or should they be used alone?

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Any mixes involving PCC or EW?

My understanding is that the jury is still out on the effectiveness of copulins in men\'s mixes. It\'s an area where it would appear we could use a lot more field work. So if you were to try them alone and then in mixes and report, it would be really helpful, I think.

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Lutz, where have you been?
    Why don´t you try my mix : AE + PCC (or EW) It´s a great combo!
    Mind you I´d go with the PCC first, it´s not a powerful and smell good.
    CJ [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Yes, by all means help field test this idea! I can\'t do it much since it seems like a bad idea in the office, but I do think it\'s an idea with definite potential.

You wrote:
    Lutz, where have you been?
    Why don´t you try my mix : AE + PCC (or EW) It´s a great combo!
    Mind you I´d go with the PCC first, it´s not a powerful and smell good.
    CJ
    now i was wondering if you could help me if you don\'t mind. First check it out I\'m a lady: I am trying to catch one man maybe two.
    Do you know any real good mixes for sexual hits. i have the following:
    apc/w, te/w, ppa/w, pcc, pi/w, ew, npa/w and the lavender oil.
    thanks

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

You´ve got APC/w??? I´ve been wondering about that for abslolute ages! Can you tell me what it´s like? pleeease.

I don´t have PPA at all because the description of the scent put me off. I could be good if you´re on the beach and you´ve got that coconut lotion but otherwise ugh.
    Don´t have the SP lavender oil either but I might get it int he future.

I have the scented version of TE/w but I really cannot tolerate it. TE is the only product I´ve tried which has a really bad effect on me.

It´s funny you should ask about new mixes because I´ve been thinking of a new one myself. While I test it (I´ve not mixed it up yet) try these:
    PI/w+ PCC - it´s a classic combo and is not stinky either.
    or PI/w+EW - which is smelly due to the EW. Make sure you dilute the EW well enough and cover it up.

TE/w + EW or PCC ,

OR

If you like the scent of APC/w and think you can wear it as `your´ perfume- try
    the `Jambat mix´ which is APC+NPA - the actual ratio is if I remember correctly, the whole bottle of NPA with the whole bottle of APC. But don´t do this!
    Mix up say 5ml and one or two drops NPA and test. If you need more NPA you can add some. Always start with a small amount of pheros and keep adding if you need it.

This should be great. We may finally have a women´s version of the Jambat mix hooraay [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

CJ [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

You´ve got APC/w??? I´ve been wondering about that for abslolute ages! Can you tell me what it´s like? pleeease.

hi,
    well so far with mone\'s i haven\'t really seen anything different outside my regular hits. but i am looking for a big hit sexually not that i\'ll take it. then i\'ll try it on this guy i know and see what i get... although i did try the pcc with the te/w last night and went into work which is safeway and one of my bosses; he raised his eyebrow at me which he has never done before and asked if i would be coming to work last night and said darn when i told him no. i guess that could be consider a hit.

apc. doesn\'t smell nasty that\'s the first one i bought out side love scent. i never got any hits that i consider to be hits...
    something has got to work... maybe the higher powers will work for me...

maybe i am doing something wrong??

Phero Enthusiast

Hey CJ, sorry for the late response. I only check the forum sporadically now. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Anyway, I got my PCC today. Boy, does it smell nice! It has a cool melon fragrance which I like very much.

As for the AE + PCC combo, should I mix the two rather than to apply them separately? How much do you think should be the ratio? Thanks.

hi again,

Mix up say 5ml and one or two drops NPA and test. If you need more NPA you can add some. Always start with a small amount of pheros and keep adding if you need it.

isn\'t 5ml alot or not? when i tried mixing before it was 1 part this and 1 part that or what ever seemed like it was very little...to go into a atomizer( 5ml is okay?) to me it would get wasted for a very small amount to spray and you won\'t get it to all come out of the atomizer...

Phero Enthusiast

I tend to wear \"dabs\" rather than mixes, and I\'m not mega scientific about recording my results, but I think have had some success using very low concentration ( about 2-4drops in 500ml mineral water) EW. I like to add a couple of large dabs equivalent to whatever I\'m wearing occasionally, usually just rubbed around the hand area.

Thread Information