Close

Stranger

Default P/I w good for a gay male to use ?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I am a 20 yr old in the closet gay male. I recently came out to my best freind who is a guy that i was gay and liked him. he took the news alright and all but i can tell maybe he likes me more than freinds also. he always flirts with me and all but i ordered Primal instinct for women, to attract guys. is that a good one for me to use in order to get him to have sex with me or touch kiss etc... whatever lol ???
    if so how should i apply this and how long should i put this on before i actually see him. you see i work with him saturday from 12 pm till 9 pm......it will be just the 2 of us and its a perfect time to flirt it up with him. about how long before should i apply this stuff on ,,,,,like where and time refrence, how long will it take to kick in ?? help please

Banned User

Default Re: P/I w good for a gay male to use ?

The general rule is that gay males use the men\'s products and gay females the women\'s products. Afaik gay males are not attracted to copulins (then they wouldn\'t be gay I guess!). The PI/w doesn\'t have a whole lot of copulins, so that should not be a problem. You should benefit from the androstenol in PI/w, but to make it really interesting you could try one of the products with androstenone.

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

There´s only one way to find out which products work best for you and on the people you´re trying to get reaction from: try them out and experiment.
    Maybe you´re a -nol person or a -none person. PI/w is the best product for -nol in terms of value for money for -nol. I would not worry about the minute content for copulins in it either. I´d definetely stay away from PCC and EW however-UNLESS the guy you´re after is bi.

One more thought, you´re already friends with this guy so he´s bound to be familiar with your own natural phero signature especially if he has some sexual interest in you! So go easy with the pheros around him in case he gets confused. good luck
    CJ [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Just stay away from the -Rone. Studies have shown that gay males produce LESS (similar to female levels) than streight males.

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Okay, but this doesn´t neccessarily imply that gay men will not respond well to it? Or does it? What about gay women then?

Thread Information