Well, I\'ve been trying new variations on the \"test\" sample of Perfect Ten that I got, and I\'ve had some pretty interesting \"hits\" with what I am tentatively calling my \"power blend\" for lack of a better term. These are just the highlights, but I think it\'s probably worth sharing:

Wednesday (first day with the new blend), I\'m in this class I\'m taking with a bunch of other people from my work, and I\'m noticing MUCH more personability from those I am only aquainted with - thinking some of it could be related to the fact that this is the first time we\'ve all been stuffed into one room together in awhile - the atmosphere was something like what I remember experiencing during the \"introduction\" seminars at my first college....

Later that day, TWO individuals commented positively regarding my cologne - 1 woman and 1 man. Noticed this effect before (anyone else get this?) - you wear a cologne every day for YEARS, then mix it with pheros, and only then does everyone begin to notice?

I had to go into a meeting with some of the other designers here on Thursday, and \"re-pitch\" an idea that so far NO ONE has really liked. Get this: two sprays of my \"power blend\" and everyone in the room is suddenly on my side - and this is a first, believe me. On Friday of last week, I had to travel North about an hour (I\'m in San Diego right now) to meet with a client, and one of the new interns was asked to tag along with me to get some idea of how these meetings go. Well, half hour into the car ride, I can FEEL this girls eyes all over me while I\'m driving. Now, I\'m a happily married man with a wonderful wife and two kids - and I would never do anything to risk all that I have (I don\'t wear pheros to pick up chicks), but I must admit that the attention was flattering and it really did feel good to know that I honestly could have made a move there if I had wanted to....ah, to be young again...

Friday I met with the client, and though they didn\'t seem to be overwhelmingly enamored with me, the intern was still hanging on every word I said...maybe this one is more up the younger guy\'s alley after all!

Anyway, I just thought I\'d pass this on - I know everyone here is always looking for new combos and blends, etc...

Here was the \"magic\" formula, and I measured everything with a clean childrens-syrup medicinal syringe so we don\'t have to deal with the \"dabs\", \"drops\" and \"dribbles\" incongruities:

In an old-fashioned atomizer with a bulb sprayer and all: 1 milliliter of Perfect Ten (the bottle labeled \"P10 Concentrate\", 1 milliliter of \"New Pheromone Additive\", 1 milliliter of the \"Fragrance base\" from the Perfect ten kit, and 3 milliliters of Tommy Boy cologne (sprayed into a shotglass and then measured).

Good luck! I\'m curious to see others\' results - this one has really been the best \"sex attractant\" blend I\'ve tried yet. It\'s not exactly what I\'m shooting for (which is more of a \"make-your-clients-feel-good-about-doing-business-with-you\" blend) but hopefully some of you younger stallions out there will get some use out of it!

[img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]