Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 5
    Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: Unique hit I got last night

visit-red-300x50PNG
    > you had those chemicals there to help you to want to get laid, and now that you have gotten laid,
    > you don\'t feel for this person, because you have already gotten laid.

Hmmm, after getting laid by the same person around 2000 times, it only seems to be getting better. Does that mean there\'s something wrong with us? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

>>Here\'s a question for the female readers: Do you give a damn how you are treated? <<

Of course! I treat others with respect and expect it in return, at all times. My way, or the highway. Nobody (women or man) should ever put up with being treated poorly!

**DONOTDELETE**

It\'s about all I give a damn about. On the subject of remote viewing ... it\'s pretty brave to even bring it up, as stuck as we are on things being provable. I have had incidences of precognition, exact precognition, \"seeing\" something one day and it happening exactly the way I saw it the next, so I have visceral experience that time is not linear and most people can accept that because there is science to back it up, but it is hard to accept the idea that we exist in more than our corporeal bodies. But we do. Otherwise how could you experience the future in the present? So if you\'ve ever even once had such a thing happen to you, you know. Plus there is confirmation from other people; for example, I used to work the night shift doing medical records transcription in a mental institution when I was putting myself through school, and one night worked myself up into a real mad at my then boyfriend ... who said to me the next day, why were you so mad at me at 5 a.m.? It woke me up. ... or a time when I was at work and my marriage was falling apart and I made a decision that it couldn\'t go on, and when he came to pick me up, he said he \"suddenly just felt the connection drop this afternoon.\" He felt it. He brought it up. We were miles from one another at the time. I have also had conversations with loved ones in dreams that they remarked on the next day, or that were reflected in their behavior soon after. How else to explain except to say that we exist as more than our bodies? What that means, I don\'t know, as far as any religious significance, but I know it\'s true because it\'s happened to me.

Enlightened One

What needs to be gauged is her level of interest and respect, if she doesnt give it from the start piss her off or in return treat her like [bad word] if she does the same first and sleep with her best friend or better still her sister.
    Good advice briela you will get used to me im like a fire demon around here lol

Enlightened One

Its called being an enlightened one FTR, the brain has a ability to do just that. Now ive learnt to tap into it and it does prove quite useful.
    You are right once that connection is gone it is hard to get it back, so best to move on.

Watcher, if a guy even thought of treating me like that, his @ss would be on the curb so fast that even modern technology couldn\'t measure it! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

That \"treat her like [bad word]\" and she\'ll worship me attitude is BS. Yes, there are women who take it, but they tend to have image problems/low self esteem. Women who put up with that sort of crap end up setting a really bad precedence for themselves later in life. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

In the words of the great Aretha....
    R-E-S-P-E-C-T find out what it means to me! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

Oh, I was just saying the act of sex will not create true love there on a spot, sure it can strengthen a bond and so on but I doubt it is the initial spark for love. Love at first site, isn\'t this just two people that find eachother really attractive? You speak of personality and so on, how could you possibly love someone at first sight, maybe your second or third sight.

**DONOTDELETE**

It can happen. It\'s happened to me.

Banned User

was it a alien probing your mind. but seriously if you say so I believe, but was this based on him being good in bed? I have a hard time being so fickel, I want a woman with an incredible personality I don\'t care if she is in a wheel chair and can\'t talk as long as she can hum a little, I find slobbering and humming very cute.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 5

Thread Information