What I was wearing:

a few 1-2\" lines of PCC on back of my neck
2 drops of A1 (1 on each shoulder on shirt)
about 4-5\" of SOE on face around mouth
3 dabs of NPA on neck

Cover with Angel/m (really starting to like this)

Go to my local bar to pay off my bar tabs from Saturday night that I forgot to pay. Place was a ghost town as everyone from my town was probably still hungover from Saturday. I was wearing a very flaterring long tweed coat (down to my shins), almost too snug in my upper body, but not on my lower body - gave off a nice image of a \"V\" shaped body.

I come in contact with 3 girls that work there all at the same time (2 with boyfriends, 1 married), the bartender, a cute blonde - friendly as usual, the girl managing the bar last night (married) she had a permanent smile on her face. And the big hit is this really smoking brunette, almost looks Hawaiian very hot body, we have always been friendly but she did something that no girl has ever done to me, as I\'m paying my bill & chatting with the manager she clasps her hands and spreads her forearms over my back and the back & top of my right shoulder & uses me as \"a pillar\" to lean on as her nose is inches away from my neck. I noticed this right away but hesitated in looking over at her. After about 15-20 seconds of letting her lean on me this way I glance over at her from the corner of my eye to let her know I know what she is doing before I was about to turn in her direction & then she gets off me & is smiling and waving good bye to me as I head off to meet some friends around the corner. It might have had something to do with when I was hanging out on Saturday with two friends of mine that are married to each other, when \"Becky\" came by to get our drink orders one of my friends comments how cute she is, & I add that \"She is looking really hot these days & I asked her if she lost some weight\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] & she takes her hands & places them on her flat tummy as she looks down on her tummy & says she did & she is beaming smiling at me so I gave her a little hug & she goes, \"Ohhhh,\" almost looked like she was going to shed a tear as she took her hand & wiped her eye after our hug. Damn women with boyfriends.