Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
    Phero Pharaoh

Default Re: Unique hit I got last night

visit-red-300x50PNG
    <<And, I am very glad that someone else actually CONTEMPLATES THINGS!! >>

There are more of us around then you think bart. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I\'ll give you a tip though. Try to control yourself thinking like you do. It\'ll just lead you to a road of cynicism and your way too young to be like that already The world and a lot of it\'s inhabitants are selfish, you can\'t do that much about it. The best you can do is learn to meditate or something. Or maybe someone else has a better idea, as I certainly haven\'t really figured it out still..

Banned User

I read your other post that you had for me

\"But... I don\'t really sit with anyone at lunch. Not that I have never before. I talk to people, freely, but...I\'m not really in a \"group\" and while I will talk, and get talked to, and be like, what\'s upped by people...I do not fit into their \"click\" I really don\'t.\"

The more I read the more I thought I had typed this ofcourse there are mild differences, I find that my personality and way of thinking me in general don\'t go together with anything. I remember being kicked off like 3 forums,was I outright rude? no not at all to me it seemed they would just come after me I realized that I rub people the wrong way at weird times and I don\'t really outright do anything wrong. I have faced alot of quasi-rejection in my life, so when you talk about sitting with no one in lunch in my younger years in school I can relate and thats when I looked intensely at peoples actions and really realized that I live in a systematic logical world were everyone even in their denial is evil to a certain degree. Thats why I can anaylize anyone I met and just about all their actions and some future means of it all.

Here are the unique things about me just for general reference

Diagnosed with OCD when I was like 11 had it for as long as I could remember my brain was always in over drive and I always thought things after things. though at this time any compulsion etc.. is just about gone much more control.

I am left handed I am pretty good in english though you may be shaking your head reading this post, and I hate righting from left to right thats why I write like an ulgar and teachers are always like why is your hand writing so bad you try it biotch.

I don\'t doubt your test levels at all, you do have german in your background as I think you stated in one post but I would think that you would have a stoic (cant spell) I mean your jawline and such.

I am jamaican Irish and 1/16 german if that even matters haha yeah quite a freaking mix. Genetic wise its actually pretty good. I got more of the hair from the anglo side of it along with test levels. I have a pretty thick facial hair had it since 15 I ahve hair all over my body I mean bro this [bad word] is bad I need nads really bad my voice is really deep and so on I think I am producing far too much DHEA though I have not even researched this. all in all my test level is far above average I remember lifting weights for one day only and I felt the difference maybe this is normal I am g oing on and on just typing I think I should stop now.

btw what type of personality were you speaking of does it have a name?

Banned User

I\'m not sure about the personality. It\'s one of the 4 letter combination, whatever.

Anyway, the reason you don\'t like to write right handed is just because you don\'t want to change. Body doesn\'t want to.

However, English langauge was designed to be written right handed, and so left handers are at a dis-advantage.

My brohter and sister are left handed, and you can REALLY tell the difrence. The letters look fine, but they are shaped all different, almost backwards. Ie, a G F L P S etc are at a disadvantage to be written being left handed.

You know, I don\'t think it\'s exactly that you (or I) perhaps, how you say something, rather that you will SAY what people DON\'T want to hear.

People don\'t want to be told their religioun is false.

I don\'t lie much. Most people lie, not in the striat out, but the slick way. In that; someone is doing something, they go along with it. Not me. If I think what you\'re saying, or doing is stupid, and not going to make some type of fake laugh, or go along with it.

Not that I am cyniacal, and that can\'t lied to cyanism...

Rather, I don\'t LIE TO MYSELF...I don\'t BELIEVE something because others do, or becuase I was TAUGHT IT. I can THINK. I like to USE my brain, lol

Oh yeah, as for hair, and etc. That comes from adrenal glands, NOT PITUITARY. And, voice and skin color, although very many times SIGNIFYING more testosterone does not designate it.

Yeah, you can feel a work out. It increases metabolism. And you can build muscle. I\'ll lift weights today, and if I\'ve never done it before or, in a while.....In 3 days I\'ll add 15# - 20# to the lift.

I hadn\'t lifted in a while....My bench went down. I couldn\'t even get 205#...

Everyone saw I couldn\'t do it...

The weekend, Friday, Saturday, Sunday I rested. And Monday, I came back, and I not only GOT 205#, but I did it 8 times in a ROW!

People was like, what the hell did you take? lol

German, yes, I am. I don\'t so much have a jaw line. However, I believe that my body has been evolutionized for combat. Why? My nose, is thin, and making up for nasal in lenth forward and back wise. And my eyes sit back far in the socket (which is good to protect them) and I got big temple muscles.

Also, naturally, I can easily do, not backwards, but forwards roundhouses. My hips are bigger than most people. I can pivot it, etc. My legs, the muscle is WAY WAYYYYY far away from the knee. I\'ve been asked if I have had knee surgery. Same thing with the elboe. However, the farther away from the joint the more mechanical advantage. I ahve people saying, I\'m stronger in the legs than you (my legs aren\'t very big.) and yet I kick their ass, lol. And I have a lot of the veins, not coming out the skin, Ih ave too much fat on them for that. However, you can see a lot of them. More bloodflow (veins, etc.) And, even though I am white, I can jump MUCH HIGHER than most of my other white friends that have a HIGHER reach than me. Also, I have a wide upper back....

I have VERY high adrenaline and testosterone levels. FAce and body = designed for combat, etc. People call the me all kinds of stuff as for that, lethal weapon and stuff.

However, I don\'t have a face as that of pretty...

But yeah, I mean, it all goes along. Why would I have high test if I didn\'t have the body for it? Ah...

Only thing...I have BRIGHT blond hair...Voice is fine (does not come from adrenal glands.) But my hair is really light colored. And I have no facial hair.

But, you remember the saying...

If you are weak, let them believe that you are strong. If you are strong, let them believe that you are weak.

The people with the facial hair, etc, usually DON\'T have the high test levevls.

But you know, what does all this help me? It ain\'t like I\'m going to be in a fight, and we have something called GUNS, lol. I believe people should, if they are going to beat someone up, use their hands, not a knife, or a gun, or something. Any loser can do that. You have to EARN the ability to beat someone up with their bare hands.

And, you know, Chinese people are SLOWER than white people. And yet they can do all the karate stuff. That is because they have practice. However, if you take a black person, and train them in the arts, or trian them to fight, they will kick ANY Chinese\'s ass! Ie, Blade man, lol.

Testosterone controls nervous system. If you take testosteroen you will be able to hit more homeroons and through fastballs.

The actual muscle gained during a cycle of steroids isn\'t kept. However, they grow so much musce it splits, and creates something called hyperplasia, and actually creates more muscles fibers themselves. Also, becuase testosterone regulates the nervous system it changes the muscle figers from slow, to fast twitch. Not only are fast twitch better, athletically, but they are asthetically superior as well (looks) and size.

If you take steroids and go off, you will lift what you did (if you didn\'t do acceleration training bef9re you went on the cycle) but you will still be bigger, and be able to sprint mor. And, although in the study I read said the study showed the lifts were the same as before the cycle, this is not true if you lift with acceleration (fast twitch) most people just lift slowly. This is the MOST EFFECTIVE way to gain strength IMMEDIATELY. However, after a while it gets limited.

Bart

Banned User

Excellent Bart, everytime I read one of your posts I have to read it twice to gulp up all of the knowledge. The inner workings of the body are alien to me I have never sat down or got curious about it. If you had a computer related question I could right paragraphs etc... .lol. I just recently started to wondering of all of this.

When it comes to the face I have a pretty good sized jawbone that not really comes out so much like a cave man but starts out at my chin (well of course it does haha) and widens out much more then normal which goes well. I know what you mean about the eyes my eyes are so freaking sunk into my head it looks cool but when I wake up my brother says I look asian ahhaha. temple muscles are very thick then again I clench my jaw alot and eat alot also haahha. Athletic wise I always found myself stronger then anyone around me I don\'t have a macho fetish and have never picked on anyone though some should get an ass whooping. I am sure that you could beat me in any endurance event as seeing how I eat terrible and stopped working out for quite sometime. I also have asthma so I need my puffer, Roundhouse kick? hell no I would fall on my ass.

Its true we are stuck with evolution signals that almost mean nothing now, some work in our favor and some don\'t. Of course the chance of natural evolution ever coming the humans way is zip. I mean if reproductive signals were fit for todays standards a physically strong guy may be repulsive to women and so on.

I like the point you brought up about having this power but it being useless. In a world with no weapons and free range to ass whoop you would do farther better then a modern world when one shot can blow your head apart. Some of the most anoying urges I get when I know someone is telling a lie, or when I someone has the wrong idea about something, and when someone does not know something important I almost go into a twitching fit to tell them its an uncontrolable urge, hard to put into words.

fast twitch muscles I heard a report on this stating some races contain a higher level then others.

thats my words back to ya though not at its highest calibur but all the same.

Banned User

Yeah, I can just pivot easily. And, I have bigger hips than most. This is usually common among Germans. I know a few Germans at my school. Who, are like me, don\'t speak the language, etc. And have been in America for generations. With most of the same features...

But, I have big hips. And I can pivot easily. Also, I can jump from high up and land like a cat, no problem.

That, and jumping. ESPECIALLY distance. In the weightroom, we have these blocks, of rubber, (the floor) and some dude, a lot taller than me, and about 100# lighter was trying to jump it. He was ALSO a Senior. 2 of them...

Anyway, he\'s like, telling me I couldn\'t do it. Not only do I jump the two easily, but I have A BUNCH of clearance. And I am almost 200#, shorter, and white.

Bart

Phero Dude

Just an FYI, INTJ is the rarest of the types, though given your belief in things that are not scientifically proven (not a slam, and I\'d rather not debate it unless it\'s been published in a major journal), you\'re likely not an INTJ. Given those leanings, you\'re probably an NF of one form or another.

bart, if you are such a good athlete, do you play high school sports and have you been recruited at all for college?

**DONOTDELETE**

Bart said before he was an INFJ. I remember, because I\'m an INFJ as well. Maybe he got the letters mixed up.

Camusflage, what\'s your MB type?

Banned User

The first letter, = interenal, v.s. external?

I believe mysefl to be an INFP the P is for scatterbrained v.s. whatever the hell the J is....

I know my mother is a infj I believe, also.

Bart

Banned User

That\'s funny, lol...

Why?

If you are good at installing bad ass stereo systems in cars, and you did it for a living, would you want to do it to your own car after you\'ve done it a million times?

I don\'t WANT TO. I have a problem with 1. Authority.

And, I will not use what I have against me in that...If you are born smart, you are FORCED to have to do 2 times the amount of work as someone else? If I was smart (in the way that school is taught) I would not do the honors classes, and etc, lol.

Bart

Phero Enthusiast

> It\'s all bullshit and it\'s chemicals and it\'s self-hypnosis and it\'s illusion and who knows what it is. Who knows.

Wow, I finally found one sentence from FTR that I could disagree with!
    I think it\'s the only thing that\'s real.

Enlightened One

Can u disagree with something that isnt real. You gotta bite it first to see if it is real and if it is smell it for its pheromone signature which could be altered anyway due to the fact that they are wearing love-scent products.
    I get unique hits all the time, but once its repeated well it aint unique anymore.
    Alter ego gives me sexual response
    NPA gives me a friendly dominant aura
    SOE makes women chatty and men to
    PCC makes women competitive and men quite
    Andro 4.2 is just raw sexual response or they run away (nothing in between)
    FTR likes to communicate a lot.
    Where is jambat i ask he vanished again.
    James kohl is quite these days, maybe we need to start talking about SOE again.
    And why wont 2 Unlimited reform the musical group.
    And when will the IRAQ Joke end and either be invaded or left alone by the joker GW Bush who i think just likes blowing his own trumpet.

Banned User

INFP, however...

I see what you\'re saying, imagination.

Which is true. I have a photographic memory, and the spacial cognition is my strong point (not for drawing, and painting, etc....I can\'t do that worth the sh**).

HOWEVER!

I do NOT BELIEVE THIGNS NOT PROVEN!

My mother, is an INfJ, and she believes in God, and all that bull.

You see, you are not limited to genetics. They can help, dishelp...

Anyway, no belief in God here, tha\'ts bull.

I do beieve in psionics...

Journal?

OH GOD!

Too bad, you\'re going to have to debate it, and why? Because it\'s IS PROVEN, PUBLISHED, not just IN A JOURNAL EITHER.

1. No MEDICAL JOURNAL says anything about calcium.

However, that\'s another debate. The body, given the right nutrients can cure itself.

Take a ph test of yoru saliva, if it\'s under 7.4 you need more calcium. Although the body keeps the blood concentration levels constant, it takes first from the saliva, and than the bones.

CANCER CANNOT EXIST IN AN ALKALINE ENVIRONMENT!

DNA needs to be smothered in calcium.

Cultures that get 200times what most people do (because they drink glacier water, or eat coral calcium) live to 120-130 easily, with vritual no disease...HMM., THEY CAN\'T EXIST IN ALCALINE!

Ok, now onto psinoics...

E-mail me at marv14yag@aoll.com, and I will find you the address.

However, the goverment DOES IN FACT have a program called STARGATE.

This program basically menas that all info they know, they give to the population freely.

Write them, etc...

You will get about 50pages, it\'s like 10cents a page, etc.

The U.S.S.R. also has a bunch of info.

There\'s no HIDING anything.

Not only do people produce psi, and do telekinesis and telepathy and remote viewing (the three things focused on by the goverment) but it\'s not hidden, go ahead, hell, they\'ll tell you themselves....

It\'s pretty basic. I only believe science, and I don\'t believe bull. Psi exists, because it\'s been proven by not only the U.S. Goverment, but the Chinese, the U.S.S.R., and etc...

I\'d have to find it though....But yeah...And there\'s another site LSPC, has a SHITLOAD of info,

Anyway, it\'s just basic science...Biproduct of the brain\'s synapses.

Why can everyone not do tk, etc.....Evolution....People don\'t NEED IT...

People who are able to do it EASILY (everyone has an ability, I mean, most people do stuff psychically all the time...) but peopel who are good at it, reproduce ( you cannot lift weights, and because of that be passed on, only innate traits can be passed ) and some don\'t...

Wheras, there was a NEED for people that are fat to evolve, etc, so that\'s why most people are fa,t etc....Or MOST PEOPLE, are smarter than cavemen, etc...It was evolution.

No need means some do, some don\'t, as good as everyone else.

Banned User

marv14yag@aol.com

Banned User

Central Intelligence Agency
    Information and Privacy Coordinator
    Washington D.C., 20505

Requesting information relating to \"Remote Viwing\" or \"STARGATE.\" in this letter you should include that you are a US Citizen requesting information for personal use under the Freedom of Information ACt, and that you\'re willing to pay up to $30 for information.

Within about a month or two, they will repsond with about 30 pages of information, a letter of infomration they will inform you when more information becomes avialabe, and a list of additional information you can request. You can send a new letter, including the lest they sent (WELL MARKED for what you want) and a list of what you want (to be safe), using the same format as the original. They will then respond with a large envelop or box including all the inforrmation you want, and al etter stating how much you owe them (itw as $.10 a page in Summer 2001). They will also include instruction on who to send that to.

Took me a while to find it...

In my room I have literally, three big STACKS of a bunch of stuff....Including theories... I wrote a big like 7 page thing on time relativity/lentation theory... You know, we had just done a report...In class on soemthing like that, I am going to bring that in (perhaps extra credit? he he)...A BUNCH of bodybuilding, welightlifting magazines, areticles from t-mag, various sites, and psionic information, etc...

I have ideas on top of ideas in my head....

Took me a while to find that thing...

Bart

Phero Dude

The best there is: INTj. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Naah, I didn\'t mean the appearance of love, I meant love.

It kind of goes back to Plato\'s Phaedo and the Allegory of the Cave in Book 7 of The Republic. Plato said that abstracts like beauty, truth, or even the categories that we use to define of creatures or objects were what was real, and that material existence was kind of a shabby copy of these originals.

Aristotle went in the other direction, being as close to a scientist as anyone then was. He said that abstracts were synthetic, human creations with no independent existence. In fields like linguistics, elements of this debate continue still.

It\'s been said that most people are intellectual Aristotleans, and emotional Platonists. I\'m an intellectual Aristotlean, but a pretty poor Platonist. Plato saw love as that which draws us towards The Real, and gives us a glimpse of it. I don\'t accept that. I think that love itself is The Real. Kind of Velveteen Rabbit Platonism. I don\'t try to justify my position, it\'s just because I know of nothing more transcendent than love, it\'s my alternate to the idea that the universe will end in heat death, and that nothing anyone can ever do will have even the tiniest trace of meaning.

I know, I\'m weird.

**DONOTDELETE**

Velveteen Rabbit Platonism. That\'s so good I can\'t stand it. Love itself is The Real. YES! Not ideas about the thing, but the thing itself. Not just the physicality of the thing, but the thing itself. Not the appearance of it -- the experience of it. What a great post.Ok, but on the other hand, we\'re talking here about \"love\" between men and women; in particular, Bart\'s concerned about that kind of love. And while I can wax enthusiastic about love when it\'s not personalized, what people call \"love\" between the sexes is really something I don\'t understand at all. What does it mean? It does not mean physical fidelity. It does not mean undiminished physical desire for one another over time. It does not mean permanence of relationship. It does not mean total honesty. It does not mean most of the things that we\'re taught it\'s supposed to mean. How does love translate into behavior, how do we recognize love in behavioral terms? That\'s what I want to know. Male/female relationship love -- I\'m not sure that exists. If it does, I don\'t know it. I don\'t listen when a man says he loves me. I don\'t know what that means. It doesn\'t appear to mean any of the things I thought it did. He keeps showing up. That\'s about all I know, in my own relationship, such as it is. That\'s good enough and it doesn\'t confuse me. The love thing between men and women could be just chemical. That\'s what most of evolutionary theory is trying to say to us. We pair bond and feel \"in love\" long enough for the female to get pregnant, and then the male goes off to the next female. In the immortal words of Tina Turner, what\'s love got to do with it? Men feel desire (love?) for women who have a .7 waist to hip ratio because they are programmed by pheromone signature and by genetics and by whatever whatever ... what\'s love got to do with that? I have no idea and probably never will know.

Enlightened One

You could do what i do bart - learn and utilise accelerated learning techniques to get ahead. Increase brain efficencies and learning speed and outsmart everyone else out there, and take half the time to learn things.

Phero Dude

Hoo boy. The reason I put that down was because I was spcifically NOT going to debate you.. I simply used it (in my INTj fashion) to illustrate my reasoning.

Re: Stargate, I was already familiar with it. They also buy into lie detectors, something that can be fooled by simply regulating your breathing and pretending you\'re constipated. Just because the govt funded it doesn\'t mean it\'s real. It just means someone thought there might be enough truth to it to spend the money to fund it, which given it\'s not even their own money (well, 1/250 millionth of it is, but assuming a 2.5 million dollar outlay, they\'re out one cent), is not a very high standard to begin with.

The whole reason for the journal reference is that (in most circles), new findings are published in reputable journals, subjected to peer review and experimental replication of results before being accepted as fact. Simply because it appears on a web page or someone talks about it on Montel hardly warrants it being called a fact, to me.

Phero Enthusiast

As an aside, I\'m kind of surprised that anyone thinks of themselves as an INTJ, since the whole Meyers-Briggs system is built on Jungian psychology, which I never thought of as more than pretty theories that cannot really be proven.

Phero Enthusiast

I think that \"love\" is a word which has too many similar meanings.

In my opinion, love (of the male-female kind, or otherwise for queer folk) is the same as other love, but with the physical stuff as an added bonus. One or more persons who you care about as much or more than a family member. Someone whose wellbeing you value very highly, perhaps even over your own. And, for so long as your psyches and bodies are functioning happily, you like to express it by screwing each others brains out (among other things). There are no other rules, unless you find comfort and ease in tradition, or wish to make some up yourself. Things like fidelity or physical permanence can happen if the parties concerned choose them. By my definition, love is not manifest as anything hurtful in a rational and informed person, so things like dishonesty I would have a hard time reconciling with. The dishonest party would be displaying either a lack of love or a lack of wisdom.

Infatuation\'s an entirely different thing. That\'s just tripping on hormones, and almost guaranteed to run out within 2 years, as our biology dictates. You come down and realize what a mistake you made. Totally different, but something which throws people off track since they occasionally happen together.

That\'s what those things are to me, anyway. If I ever said that I loved someone, I was either mistaken (i.e. deluded, as by infatuation), lying, or I love them still. That is why I find The Real in love. By my definition it transcends time, space, death. Any added sexual element is just plain cool. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

But that\'s just my opinion. Your mileage may vary.

**DONOTDELETE**

Would you say that it\'s contingent on their loving you back, in order for it to be Real?

Phero Pharaoh

<< I think that \"love\" is a word which has too many similar meanings. >>

You are so unbeleivably right there! I don\'t know how many times I personaly have had to define the different types.

Phero Enthusiast

> Would you say that it\'s contingent on their loving you back, in order for it to be Real?

No. One hell of a lot more pleasant, but in no way invalid if they don\'t, unless we\'re really talking infatuation. You need to know someone in order to understand them, and understand in order to love them. If people don\'t love each other equally, it may mean that one party\'s infatuated and the other\'s not, that they\'re not quite a match but that one party can\'t see that yet. We\'ve all had that happen, it royally sucks. Or it could just mean that the areas in their minds and hearts which overlap are too small, that the parts which cannot be understood, where the parties are not speaking the same language, fill up with enough bad feelings to overpower the love to some extent. I still love my ex, but if I had to live with her I\'d lose my mind.

No, it\'s all Real per my definition, requited or not.

Phero Guru

To me love means loyalty. It\'s a decision process. ex: I love my country; my parents; my siblings; my wife, etc.. At least for the past many years I\'ve managed to separate love from sex. I\'m infatuated (sex) with many women. Sue\'s also infatuated with some men and some women. I love Sue, my girlfriend, and will remain loyal to her. I\'m there for her, she\'s there for me. I can count on her and vice-versa.

Banned User

Hold the phone, other women? Is it even remotely possible to be in a realtionship with someone who is gay/and or \"bi\"? I am not sure if that could work out, I am not badgering you at all just curious.

Banned User

You all are so foolish...

There\'s no, waht is love, lol...

What is pleasure, sadness, happiness?

Love is just another feeling.

Created by chemicals in the brain...

What are they triggered by?

Different things, for men, it may be (body) and for women, success, or money, etc...

Love is just another emotion...

What\'s the difference between sexual emotions and love?

Love is an emotion that creates an attatched feeling. This usually happenes during sex, during orgasm, and during childbrith expecially. Now, it ALSO is triggered during being around someone and their pheromones, for an extended period of time. Love at first site is merely to do with 2 people that are horny at the same time but don\'t show and it and try to call it love...

Now, a lot of them go together, you see, sexual feelins ALSO come when the love homrones ( I cannot recall the name, and I\'m not talking about oxytoicn, that\'s similar, but different)...are active...You see, when a woman is feeling love, a lot of times she will also feel horny, they go together, and etc.

That is what love is....

I only believe the thruth...Love is an emotion, emotions are crated by hormones, it\'s THAT SIMPLE!

Now, if you search out love, whatever. Most people are just as bad as drug atticts...Seraing out whatever will release hormones, ie, that\'s why some people work out, because of how it makes them feel, love, orgasm, it\'s all chemicals in the brain, just because you don\'t injest something to make the chemcals released, does not matter.

Oh, and chocolate contains the same love chemicals (although, probably not at as high of concentrations.)

Bart

Banned User

Why do you use your supposed personality type as something? You are not defined to your genetics. Take two people with the same personality types and they will not act exactly the same. Instinct is one thing, but remember, you have this part of the brain, the same part that allows you to lie, that counteracts it!

Now, as for \"buying into lie detectors.\"

What the HELL is that supposed to mean? I mean, they aren\'t retarded, whether they use lie detectors or not, they KNOW they aren\'t accurate, it\'s not like they don\'t know that.

And, what would that have to do with anything?

How can you \"buy\" into lie detectors? lol

And, what woudl that have to do with bioplasma research? lol

Oh, and it\'s not just the U.S. I can get you info on stuff from the U.S.S.R. etc...

I still don\'t see how lie detectors would do anything. Asking people if they know how to do tk? lol

You can\'t cheat tk in a laboratory...

And, plus, there are accurate lie detectors...they just aren\'t being used...

First of all, if you BELIEVE something is true, no lie detector will EVER be able to detect it. However, most people don\'t believe something that would be considered a lie. A more accurate was is heat on differnt parts of the head, etc. Becasue certain parts of the brain (the ones that let you liei) become active when you lie.

Bart

Banned User

I\'ve gotten beyond the fact that we are Organic Machines (sucks eh).Maybe Infatuation happens during sex and physical contact but I doubt you can love someone after banging them.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information