Close

Default My Samples, 2 day diary!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Day 1

Yesterday I got a delivery of these "pheromones". They was just sample packets consisting of "The Edge for him" X2

and "perception" X 2. The edge is a single use pack as the Perception is a double use pack. I decided to use Edge

first. So I got a shower and let myself dry off. I applyed the gel to my wrists and rubbed together then set on my

way into town. As I was standing on the bus I did notice 2 women standing directly in front of me and im sure there

was plenty of seats available. At one point a woman aged between 40-45 was standing next to me and her head was

slowly sliding towards my right wrist which was ona pole holding my balance! The day was rushed so i didnt get

cxhance to get much out of it but this is day 1!

Not much apart from a

female friend stopping me in the street to ask my opinion on what clothing she had got. At work a girl aged around

19 was all giggly so i asked "You been like this long?" and she said "all day!". Anyways we went back to working

with a hell-a-lot of giggling and touching. I went for a smoke break and my boss (25 year old male) Got a girlfriend

yet?" i said no so he replys " I got a book for ya, you will love it, its called 'the game". Came home looked it up

and turns out its a book of how to pick up girls!. Now i am thinking "wtf! does he know my lil secret!?"

Hit

count = maybe 1 giggly one

***At work the next day i asked him why be mentioned that book and he said "Your into

hypnosis and NLP and i thought its ur kind of thing"

So yea i forgot to mention i Study Hypnosis, i completed a

course in london and im now trying to study N.L.P.

Thread Information