Close

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Stranger

Default Re: The World\'s Greatest Perfume

visit-red-300x50PNG
    The details are on http://www.amouage.com/ukdistributors.htm

I emailed:
    admineurope@amouage.com

They said they would be only too happy to send me some samples, after i\'d posted back my postal address.

Phero Enthusiast

Thank you [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey, Aaron, nice to see you.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

As soon as I have time, I have some more interesting Amouage hit stories to share. Wow. Stay tuned....

Phero Enthusiast

Thanks FTR. I\'ve been busy at work over the last few months. At the moment I\'m trying to recall some of what I intend to put into my \"Looking for Love\" thread from a while back.

Warmest, A.

How long did it take Amouage to reply to your email? I wrote their USA addy couple of days ago and haven\'t heard back yet.

Stranger

They actually replied next day to me, but since posting my address, i haven;t heard from them, whether they have posted some samples or not, we will wait and see....

bump.

>>I wrote their USA addy couple of days ago and haven\'t heard back yet. <<

I did the same about a week ago, and have yet to hear back also. I think Wendy is dropping the ball regarding her US market responsibilties.

I just purchased my bottle today!
    170.00 at the Perfume House -- do a Google on it. They\'re reliable.

The bottle, which is finished in gold leaf, comes in leather case.

Stranger

Assuming you\'ve got a sample or the full bottle, how much would u need to put on? A dab? spray? 5 dabs.....

Phero Dude

l\'m really curious to read the hits you got with amouage as at $170.00 a pop it better be producing big time hits. So please do post your hit stories. Thanks!!

same here...eagerly awaiting the hit stories

Traditional is three sprays -- a big one to the chest and one on each side of the neck.

I say put on however much you want, wherever you want.; enough to cover your mones.

Keep in mind I had -mones on too. Tuesday I went into the coffee shop restroom and put some Amouage on. I came out and walked by a young hippie chick. She then stood motionlesss by my table with her tea untill I offered her a seat. She chose the chair directly in front of me. She sat in front of me and stared deeply into my eyes for a half hour, like in a real freaky, intense sort of way, and asked me for a walk. She told me she lives in the boondocks, and had a serious boyfriend she had just fallen in love with. She then asked me to meet her next Tuesday when she returns to town, and told me to call her. Outside, she gave me a grinding 5 minute full body hug like a pro wrestler. I tried to break away but couldn\'t. I finally do leave the coffee shop parking lot and go to the store to buy a cigar. An attractive, thin women (40 but looks 20 - pro hiker) gets behind me in line and tells me she\'s lonely because it\'s Fat Tuesday. So I take her across the street for some whiskey. An hour later we start talking about sex nonstop, and she says she wants to f*ck me immediately. She follows me out to my car to \"smoke with you.\" She says she\'s a lesbian, and doesn\'t normally do this. Again I escape with my pants intact. I picked a hell of a time to take a break from sex.

Journeyman

What -mones did you have on?

Staring deeply into your eyes would seem to be an indication of phermones, not smelling good.

I assume your experience with Amouage was with a sample vile? How many occaisions have you gotten to wear the cologne.

bjf

Phero Pro

I disagree bjf, I think it could have been the combination. Or Amouage could make such a nice cover to have A1 type of neutralizing effects. Think of being able to OD w/o ANY negative effects, I\'m very curious as to what pheros & what quantities DrSmell had applied.

Also based on his description I don\'t think it was from a sample vile since he mentioned a big spray to chest & then to each side of neck. Think when my new order of WAGG arrives I\'ll break open the piggy bank & go to Bergdorf Goodman & pick me up some Amouage.

Keep \'em coming Dr.

you don\'t know that he ODed on the mones though. And based on how much he knows about mones, I am sure he knows great combos for himself and has hits like this before.

Phero Enthusiast

Just the same, if these sort of hits were routine for him I doubt that he\'d be bringing them up as examples -- or forking out $170 for a bottle of the stuff!

170 is like the price 3 bottles of another cologne. I see people with like 10 bottles of things. I would rather just get a couple. I hope Amouage is great, but let\'s be for real = expensive ingredients won\'t necessarily make the best tasting food. Amouage may be the best, I am just waiting to hear more of why Dr Smell thinks it is

Journeyman

So Dr Smell This, it\'s official we are all interested..What was your Mone application for that particular hit? ... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

We err when we separate -mones from smell, or think that natural perfuming ingredients don\'t contain -mones. Everything in nature is similar to everything else. The plant and animal ingredients of Amouage contain -mones. What do you think deer musk is composed of? Noting makes blood rush to your genitals faster than smelling straight, high quality deer musk. How about civet? Dogs have been known often to hump things on which civet was applied. 1000 years of perfumers think it works for humans too. Sandalwood contains several chemicals that are related to testosterone. Truffles contain -nol and celery contains -none. My nose tells me tobacco oil contains -none and maybe -rone. Jasmine and neroli (orange blossom) contain indole, which is in EW.

Phero Enthusiast

What kind of mones does Amouge have? Is it the stuff we are familiar to?

No, I just dabbed it from a sample vial. Now I have the bottle, though. I\'ve worn it like 5 times, producing the above 3 hit stories, and also a lot of more subtle things, especially women who were with other men flirting with me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

I was wearing 4 dabs NPA, 3 CS -nol, 1 CS -rone, 2 CS A1, and a small dab or two PI (way less than a drop).

See above posts. The animal ingredients contain maybe hundreds of pheromones, and most of the traditional aphrodisiac essential oils are in the perfume. They all contain -mones too. We don\'t know all the ones they contain. -Mones have always been part of perfumery, just not the lab synthesized ones until recently.

Phero Enthusiast

Are these mones more powerful than the ones Love-Scent has?

Stranger

Hey

I got my samples in the post today, got a sample spray of gold for men, sample spray of gold for women, dia for men, dia for women and some silver vials. I personally prefer silver, however, i did put a tiny drop of each on to a tissue just to smell, but they are nice....

We don\'t need to ask the question like that.

The ones love-scent sells are isolated, powerful, and shown to be prominent for humans, but are incomplete.

We have identified some 200 human pheromones, and are using less than 10, all told, probably including WAGG.

DHEA and the ingredients in Amouage, I believe, can round out your profile.

Having said all that, high quality deer musk (plus just a hint of fine civet) is easily the most powerful phero-substance available in the world today for men, in my opinion, with the possible exception of heavy test./DHEA supplementation combined with exercise.

Unfortunately, good musk is extremely difficult to find, and is in very, very, very few colognes. Only the best have it. Amouage is just such a cologne. I have weeded through them for you all, folks. This information you all now have is not generally known, but we here are special. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

Before you decide which you like, test them out on your skin with a bunch of women in your target range.

The animal pheros are heaviest in the Gold version, which is my preference for our purposes. But if one is clearly better after all that, go for it, whichever.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information