Keep in mind I had -mones on too. Tuesday I went into the coffee shop restroom and put some Amouage on. I came out and walked by a young hippie chick. She then stood motionlesss by my table with her tea untill I offered her a seat. She chose the chair directly in front of me. She sat in front of me and stared deeply into my eyes for a half hour, like in a real freaky, intense sort of way, and asked me for a walk. She told me she lives in the boondocks, and had a serious boyfriend she had just fallen in love with. She then asked me to meet her next Tuesday when she returns to town, and told me to call her. Outside, she gave me a grinding 5 minute full body hug like a pro wrestler. I tried to break away but couldn\'t. I finally do leave the coffee shop parking lot and go to the store to buy a cigar. An attractive, thin women (40 but looks 20 - pro hiker) gets behind me in line and tells me she\'s lonely because it\'s Fat Tuesday. So I take her across the street for some whiskey. An hour later we start talking about sex nonstop, and she says she wants to f*ck me immediately. She follows me out to my car to \"smoke with you.\" She says she\'s a lesbian, and doesn\'t normally do this. Again I escape with my pants intact. I picked a hell of a time to take a break from sex.