Close

Thread: Attraction

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Attraction

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has had the chance to try out the new Attraction ?

It would seem to be a good pheromone to use since it contains both androstenone and androstenol.

The Milk Man

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Attraction

If you think two pheromones is good, try Alter Ego - it\'s got THREE! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey, Milk Man!

I just purchased Attraction yesterday. When it arrives and I give it a try, I\'ll give ya the \"inside\" information. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

As an FYI: My wife seems to respond more to androstenol than androstenone. So I\'m thinking that Attraction will give me a better base to work with than the androstenone-only products.

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'m a pretty new phero user, but Attraction is the first one that appears to have worked in a visible way. I had been using AE everyday, and especially for the past few dates with a woman I\'m trying to establish a relationship with, and while she seems friendlier, I\'m not very sure if it was AE or not.

I wore Attraction along with AE the last time we met. (FYI, it wasn\'t a date, just both of us showing up at the same event. I knew she\'d be there.) I intentionally went into what could be the overdose zone, using two sprays (w/ 3 dabs of AE), just to see if I could get any reaction -- negative or positive. I hated myself smell-wise for the next hour -- all due to attraction, I really like AE. About two hours after application, I met her at the event. Very positive reactions -- she\'s a very private person that I\'ve known for three years, dated for 3 months a few years ago, and never once did she ever touch me outside of a hug at the end of the date. She was casually touching my arm during the event we were at, laughing, grabbing at my program, and then hinted at going to dinner (which we did.) She spent the next three hours telling me some pretty deep secrets and flipping her hair like crazy as she talked to me.

This last behavior is very consistent with what\'s appeared in the studies regarding androstenol. One study named it the \"pillow talk\" pheromone.

Also, I\'ve worn the same \"overdose\" the last couple days, and my admin suddenly started talking to me about her \"wild days\" before she was married.

Anyway, I don\'t care much for the scent of Attraction, but it seemed to work. You can be I\'ll be wearing it on my next date. My next purchase will probably be something that\'s heavy on androstenol with a different (or no) scent.

Thread Information