Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default I have 2 years experience with this stuff...here

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi, my name is Carlos and I\'m 19. Anyhow I used to post here ever so often about 2 years ago. I haven\'t boughten any products in a while but I have Primal Instinct, IRC cologne Edge, Pheromol Factor and Attraction I think...I use them now and then and I still have a fair amount left.

From my experience the BEST thing to do (and I basically get really good feedback now everytime I meet a new girl) is NOT use too much. I\'ve noticed that people do 3 drops of this, 4 of that, 3 sprays of this, etc...THAT IS WAY TOO MUCH in my opinion.

I found out this, GIRLS LOVE YOUR NATURAL SMELL (PHEROS) better than anything else. Keeping this in mind, pheros from Bruce still help a good amount. So how do you get your natural phero\'s to grab a girl\'s attention? The answer is really easy...WORK OUT!

Now I have started working out regularly for about a month...it used to be on and off. What I notice is that during the time that I\'m working out I seem to draw so many more girls. Not necessarily that I attract girls left and right...but when I decide to actually approach one...I almost NEVER get negative feedback anymore...and I\'m not extremely handsome either...all I have is a nice smile maybe and an average/good body (which will soon be really nice, hehe)....PLUS..I\'m only 5\'6!!

So there\'s hope out there for any of you shorter guys. I mean, sure, there are still some girls who might not be into me because I\'m not quite as tall as they\'d like but there is also a huge amount that still are attracted to me.

So what exactly am I doing you ask??

This: Instead of just loading on the pheros before a first date or whatever...what I do is eat well (makes your body react well) and have a good workout (chest, biceps, legs, abs, whatever). Once I\'m all sweaty, I can really smell my pheros being released..and its not a bad smell at all. What I then do is take a quick shower (sure it washes some pheros away but your body will keep releasing them for a while afterwards). I then just apply 1 or 2 drops of Primal Instinct (my favorite) on my wrists, rub them together and rub them on the sides of my neck. I then spray my favorite cologne (one spray in the air and walk into it.

I\'m SURE this will help a lot of you...even though I\'m young, I guess I have a lot of experience and after it all...this is the way to go!

Not only will working out improve your phero output....but it will increase your physical attractiveness...its win/win.

Hope this helps, if anyone follows my advice tell me how it works out for you.

PS. Even if you\'re not planning on meeting a girl or girls...it is a VERY good idea to work out regularly every week...ANYWAY ITS FUN!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Sorry for the long post but this is my first in a while and I think it\'ll help.

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: I have 2 years experience with this stuff...here

Ehhh working out... too much of a hassle. Its not for me. But hey as long as I\'m not fat.

You may not be fat now, but keep up your Dorito, pizza, rootbeer diet and we will have to roll you to the gym. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Lol, true. I know I SHOULD work out, but eh I just don\'t enjoy doing it.

Phero Pharaoh

Do you reckon we can get him into Yoga Elana??? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

**** mmmmmmmmm..... into Yoga Elana **** [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

<<Do you reckon we can get him into Yoga Elana???>>

We can show him how we do The Wheel. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

personally i have always loved the way a heavy barbell feels. I usually don\'t even wear gloves. guess that is what keeps me going to the gym.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Yes. I experience that every morning.

Phero Pharaoh

<<Yes. I experience that every morning. >>

Uh ohhh... Those symptoms sound familiar...

...are they accompanied by a sudden light headedness for you too??? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

Oh yeah i remember u carlos welcome back again.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

lol

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: I have 2 years experience with this stuff...he

Let me know if you need a spotter.

**DONOTDELETE**

thanks.

Ok well I\'m telling you guys...I\'m going out with this really cute punk rock type girl right now and I\'m more of a hip hop head actually...I mean it could be my natural charm lol...but it could also be at least partly what I told you about...

Don\'t sleep on this...besides having great game (if u know what that is) this should be your prime focus...but I guess its hard to learn game...u gotta pick it up throughout your years.

WORK OUT!!! I used to be 140 lbs with a fair amount of body fat...I\'m now like 150 but mostly muscle..and it feels great.

Enlightened One

Yeah working out and being fit are a great way to pull women even without pheros, add pheros and the % response is better plus you save the health care system lots of money in the years down the track.

Thread Information